delete

[quote name='D_Icon']I said let me know before you start anything. I can't download what you posted. I don't know where to click. Why don't you PM me the text.

Alright guys, I got more papers for you. These are a lot more fun. Please let me know if you decide to do them before you start anything. Again, Please let me know if you decide to do them before you start anything.

Who here knows about the art of film? I mean who knows a lot of the terms? Like the type of angles, the different type pf lighting used, and all the other stuff? I need a paper where you analyze a film(I have a list) can't be anything random. You would need to analyze the mise en scene, the lighting, the cinematoggraphy plsu many more things I can't remember. For this paper I am requiring that you know a lot about films. The paper needs to be 8 pages, no title page.
Again, Please let me know if you decide to do them before you start anything. The reason is I don't want someone to submit garbage and expect a game. Let me say this, if the paper you give me is horrible and you let me know ahead of time that you were going to do the paper I can't give you a game. For the effort I will send you a bunch of PS2 demos though.

This last paper is a compare and contrast paper. You need to do the film paper and this one. I don't want anybody just doing this one. Its too easy. I need a 4 page paper comparing and contrasting he PS3 and the X360. Remember to use transitions on this one.

In order to do this paper you need to also do the film paper.
Both of these papers are easy. I could do them myself, but they are very time consuming. I rather be out skating or something.

The big rule this time is that you need to be an expert writer and know about films. Again if you hand me something crappy don't expect a game, but the demos instead.

Again, Please let me know if you decide to do them before you start anything.
Thank you.

thanks for the links gmoney.

I have a question, if someone does the paper and I accept it and I send them their game or games does that count as a trade? Would I need to give them feedback?[/QUOTE]

Save your parents some money, and just give me my fries when I pull up to the window.

[quote name='D_Icon']Here comes the bragging part. Ok theres no way I will ever work at a fast food restaurant. My parents are wealthy enough to share the wealth with me I guess/hope. Four properties worth over $500000 each at least. Why did I go to college if Im not planning on finishing it, because I can afford to. I hate saying that.
Guy, your grandmother might have known Sabu but she didn't want to go into wrestling. Big difference there buddy. So yeah, I have it made. Sorry about not being able to serve you guys fries.[/quote]

Wait... So you can live off your parents, but you want to become a wrestler? Hot damn, were you on "My Super Sweet 16" too? Do you wipe your ass with $5 bills? Asking for people on a forum to do work for you when you are in college is sad. Did you pay your teachers off in high school?

"MY COLEEDGE PAYPER"
by D "The Purple TACO" _Icon

Glaciers are pretty cool. I like them. When you look at a glacier its kinda

like a giant ice cube. You could cool lots of pepsi with one. I wouldnt want to

though cuz theres all kinds of things like wolly mammoths in there and I dont

want hair in my pepsi. Now if someone could find me a bag of doritos the

size of a glacier that would be pretty cool. This is making me hungry. I want

some damn subway. Its kinda late tho, so no subway for me. I might just

have my butler Chives go get me some subway (MAANNN MY PARENTS HAS

LARGE SUMS OF MONIES). I dont need to be

in college cuz I can leech off my parents call my friend and be a

famous wrestler. Thats always fun. So how about that music television? I

feel it has too much "television" and not enough "music." I heard that

glaciers are evolved from eight turtles and a retarded spider-hippo.

THE END

You may want to add money and pictures as necessary.

[quote name='Tritan']
"MY COLEEDGE PAYPER"

THE END

[/quote]

There is your paper... Here are some pictures to go with it.

ice_cubes.jpg

glacier.jpg

incredpreg.jpg

[quote name='Tritan']
"MY COLEEDGE PAYPER"

THE END

[/quote]You forgot to add in "Hustle and Bustle.":lol:

Here comes the truth most people that are rich or have money. Don't come on to a video game message board asking for help on some shitty 10 page report. Then after not getting help they talk about how rich they are but can only offer Gun, and some other shitty $15 games. And if you really have rich parents. I tell you what Mr. "I have it made." I'll take being myself, living okay, and being myself and happy then some "rich" dumbass.

I never said my grandmother. A coworker's grandma raised Sabu pretty much. I still talk to said coworker. Wrestling is not something you can just get into by knowing someone. I feel sad for you dumbass. Like Denis leary says. "Your young you don't know shit about shit, and pull up your pants."

Another thing you said you hope to make it big one day, Rich and famous you say. But if your parents are soooo rich why would you give a shit about becoming rich and famous. Your a sad piece of shit.

[quote name='D_Icon']Here comes the bragging part. Ok theres no way I will ever work at a fast food restaurant. My parents are wealthy enough to share the wealth with me I guess/hope. Four properties worth over $500000 each at least. Why did I go to college if Im not planning on finishing it, because I can afford to. I hate saying that.
Guy, your grandmother might have known Sabu but she didn't want to go into wrestling. Big difference there buddy. So yeah, I have it made. Sorry about not being able to serve you guys fries.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='D_Icon']Ok when I said make it big I meant big like a well known wrestler. John Cena status, I hate the guy though. Of course wrestling isn't somethiong you just go into. It takes talent. Chances are I will be wrestling for independent circuits for a while. Also, $2M is nothing guys chill out. You guys aren't the only people I've asked to do my homework. Why am I offering games on a game forum? That explains itself. I would offer better games but will you guys actually do a good paper? I've also ask some kids at school to do my paper. Someone will eventually do it.

About paying my teachers in highschool, I had this english teacher freshman year. You would get your grade based on how many points you get from hw, projects, and tests. This guy would also sell points. I think it was like $5 for like 10 points or something, fun times.

Theres no doubt that I can do these papers on my own. Its just that I bet someone will be willing to do them.[/quote]

God forbid you'd have to actually DO work... :roll::roll::roll:

I'd hate to be the person who hires you and your co-workers who have to listen to you brag about how you are gonna be a wrestler... Oh wait... You've probably never worked a day in your life, silly me.

Theres no doubt that I can do these papers on my own. Its just that I bet someone will be willing to do them.
Sure, someone would write your paper you...if you paid better. Think back to basic math class (Hopefully you understand BASIC math and didn't just pay off the teacher), take the value of the game and divide it by the amount of hours the person worked to make the paper. Most of the games you're offering are worth $10 and are old. Even if it only took someone 2 hours to write your paper then you are paying less than minimum wage. Do you actually expect that a paper that would get a passing grade could be bought for LESS than minimum wage? That means that the guy flipping burgers at McDonald's time is worth more than to do this. If you'd like I could forward the details of this paper to a local bum, he might do it, but he'll probably want vodka.

man. there are some bitter fucking people in this thread. i'm a third year in college, always wrote all my own papers, did my own research, all that, but i can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would get so mad or insult this guy as much as you all have. that and a few of you seem to live in some bizarre world where this guy being at college and not doing his own work actually screws someone else over in some way.

unless it's an ivy league caliber school, i assure you, he's not preventing anyone else from being there by having been accepted. colleges are plenty fuckin happy to take any money someone will throw at them as long as they meet the requirements to get in. they'll kick people out with reckless abandon if they're not up to snuff once they get there, but they'll also be more than happy to let those people pay to attend in the first place. hell, why NOT let someone throw a few thousand dollars at them to inevitably get the boot, even if they barely scraped their way into college in the first place? so lighten up. if you don't like the idea of someone not really having to go through the effort you have/will, then take comfort in knowing he already said he won't be there that long anyway. even if the guy's guilty of being a bit lazy (which i'm sure none of you have ever done), it's not his fault you didn't make it into your community college of choice.

edit: that's not to say i'd condone doing the paper. not for those shite games.

[quote name='Shmitty'] it's not his fault you didn't make it into your community college of choice.

edit: that's not to say i'd condone doing the paper. not for those shite games.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just wow. You type up a whole page saying were bitter and how were wrong then you say you don't condone doing the paper for those shite games. What side are you on.

Btw Mr we didn't get into community college its shit, not shite. Also when you start a new sentence, capitalize the first letter of the new sentence. Standalone I's should be capitalized.

This just needs to be locked its going to be nothing more then an on going flame war.

[quote name='CitizenB']Wow, just wow. You type up a whole page saying were bitter and how were wrong then you say you don't condone doing the paper for those shite games. What side are you on.

Btw Mr we didn't get into community college its shit, not shite. Also when you start a new sentence, capitalize the first letter of the new sentence. Standalone I's should be capitalized.

This just needs to be locked its going to be nothing more then an on going flame war.[/quote]

as defined by dictionary.com:
- hu‧mor  /ˈhyu
thinsp.png
mər or, often, ˈyu-/ [hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] –noun
1.a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.
- shite n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit]

but thanks for the grammar tips. i'll make sure to keep them in mind. ;)

[quote name='TornadoXL']Your asking for 5 page paper and that is about 30-60 min each.[/quote]Type/think slow? I write most of my papers an hour or two before class, and rarely spend more than an hour on an entire paper.

[quote name='Shmitty']as defined by dictionary.com:
- hu‧mor  /ˈhyu
thinsp.png
mər or, often, ˈyu-/ [hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] –noun
1.a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.
- shite n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit]

but thanks for the grammar tips. i'll make sure to keep them in mind. ;)[/QUOTE]

Touche respectable adversary. :cool:

[quote name='D_Icon']One of my cousins family member knows Umagas manager Alejandro Estrada.[/quote]

I'll limit my response to two questions:

1. Wouldn't a family member of your cousin be your family member as well?

2. Does Alejandro know Eric?

Extra Credit: Since you've got connections, I'll give you a used but not played copy of PowerDrome for an autographed picture like this:

Koko_B._Ware.jpg

I may be willing to do it for a NES GameBoy Advance SP and a Polar White DS - seriously. Be warned, I'm only in then 9th grade though.

I'm dead serious about this, seriously.

So seriously, PM me if you seriously want this done. Seriously.

[quote name='D_Icon']
btw, Area 51, X-Men Legends 2, and Harvest Moon for the GBA are now gone.

btw = by the way.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Man, I've been on the internet for who knows how many years and I never knew what btw means. Thanks.

Like I said before, I'll do the paper for ALL of the games and 50 dollars paypal

PM me if interested

On a side note, this thread is ridicilous

also, quick question OP

OP = Original Poster :roll:

If "$2M" is nothing, than why don't you offer up some better booty than some crappy old games that can be had for ~5 dollars?

Work is the only way you're going to make a living for yourself. If you're not already rich or smart, buying yourself through life isn't going to work. You'll just be broke and stupid, i.e., right where you are now.

[quote name='D_Icon']I'm offering cheap games because thats what I am offering. Kids in school I offered cash. Deal with it. Maybe someday I'll offer my PS1. [/quote]

Wow, a PS1? Really? That would be upping the "do my college work" ante to about $25.

Has anyone mentioned yet the simple ironic fact that all this time spent reading your own thread could have been used to complete the assignment said thread is offering to purchase?

[quote name='D_Icon']PMs sent.

I just figured out what btw is too. Now I also know what OP is. I always thought it was the guy who posted the store ads a week earlier.

I'm offering cheap games because thats what I am offering. Kids in school I offered cash. Deal with it. Maybe someday I'll offer my PS1.

wtf = what the fudge.[/QUOTE]

I hope this works out for you. I've come around to accept that your dreams of being a professional wrestler outweigh your ability to not sit around and write your papers. It is much more important to post on the Internet about your rich parents. Love and dreams of wrestling. Hispanic singers. And sentences that really should commas in them rather then abrupt periods. That make incomplete thoughts.

God's speed my friend. God's speed.

speed = should people entertain extreme dummies

Wow you're still trying to get someone to write your own paper? If you need an A or B paper you're better off doing it yourself. All the time you've spent asking someone else to write your paper could've been used to write it yourself. Seriously, do your own work. I highly doubt anyone would do it for you; especially with those games you're offering.

bread's done
Back