Deleted.

Just wanted to say I went green for missy on the Budget site, and she quickly send me the Paypal! Definitely a pleasure to work with.

Bump... this site is super easy and cheap, and this is you chance to get a free $100 from spending $5. Join! If you have any questions, post here or PM me.

Hey, unless I'm mistaken you signed up for Treasure Trooper but never really gave it a shot. I'd appreciate it if you gave it a second chance, signing up under you for PaidTheFastest now.

[quote name='Frisky Piranha']Hey, unless I'm mistaken you signed up for Treasure Trooper but never really gave it a shot. I'd appreciate it if you gave it a second chance, signing up under you for PaidTheFastest now.[/QUOTE]

I actually did give it a try, but I couldn't get anything to credit. It really frustrates me, but I'll try it out once again.

[quote name='missyts1']I actually did give it a try, but I couldn't get anything to credit. It really frustrates me, but I'll try it out once again.[/QUOTE]
Well, you were probably all doing offers from the same company. Try the hot offers, those approve pretty much all the time. And don't do the same offer twice, not only does that rarely credit, it's also fraud :cool:

as for my sign up on paidthefastest under you my magic jack is too slow to work with my internet connection so I gotta go through taking a digital picture of my driver's license, I'll probably get around to that today.

if anyone still needs an invite to Lockerz..i still have 20!...pm me your email address and i'll send you one asap:)

[quote name='stacey369']if anyone still needs an invite to Lockerz..i still have 20!...pm me your email address and i'll send you one asap:)[/QUOTE]

???? Get your own thread. Thanks for the free bump though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

To anyone signing up on Paidthefastest, be sure to confirm your e-mail address! I have like 5 people not confirmed. Check your spam if it's not in your inbox.

Bump it up. Some of my referrals on paidthefastest are doing pretty well. :D If you signed up under me, how's your luck been with the spin the wheel game? Enjoy the free money.

bread's done
Back