Deleted.

[quote name='missyts1']Used, but in perfect condition. Played maybe twice, case and disc look brand new. Comes complete with case, disc, and manual. Selling for $40. (shipping included in price.)

I also have Mercenaries 2 for PS3. Comes complete, same as Killzone. Played maybe 3 times, in near perfect condition. $15 shipped.

If you want both, I'll sell them together for $50 shipped.

I accept paypal, and as soon as I recieve it I'll print a label so you can track it. I have 311 positive feedback on ebay, I'm just sick of selling games and losing like $7 due to their stupid fees.[/QUOTE]

i'l give you $25 for killzone

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']i'l give you $25 for killzone[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I can't take it. Anyone else?

I can give you The Conduit: Special Edition with artbook and skin codes (mint condition) if u are interested in trading for Killzone 2 and of course ship first.

Thank you for the offers, but for Killzone I'm selling it for my boyfriend who needs the money. Sadly I can't trade it.

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']my offer still on the table[/QUOTE]

Lowest I'll take is $35. (Covers paypal fees and shipping, making my total $30.)

Bump.

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']haha my offer is still on the table[/QUOTE]

Look, thanks for the free bumps, but I'm not accepting $25. I'd rather sell it on ebay and pay the fees. So unless you plan on upping it, it'll always be a no. Thanks.

bread's done
Back