Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also even at $12 these wouldn't be good deals... EB/Gamestop sells used PSP games for dirt cheap, SF Alpha 3/Capcom Classics is $10 there, Patapon can be had for $5 at some places.

(Not intending to shit on your thread, just making people aware of their options... it is CHEAP ASS Gamer, after all)

game_fanatic: I tried to find the thread option to do that, but I couldn't change the title. I figured closing it would be just as good.

Lockscythe: I dare you to find them all in one place, and I double-dare you to find them all for $120. I know they're not all deals, but together it is. Many of these games aren't available on Amazon or Gamestop.ca, and Prinny is quite rare on UMD now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've done it. But there should be an Edit button on the bottom of your post, click it and it'll popup a basic edit box. There will be an Advanced button of something like that on the box, click it and you can edit a thread title. Change this thread title to $120 for the lot...

I swore Dissidia was originally in this list. The only game that is worth the price tag is prinny, but I would still rather get a digital copy for the convenience of play.

[quote name='RoganSarine']I swore Dissidia was originally in this list. The only game that is worth the price tag is prinny, but I would still rather get a digital copy for the convenience of play.[/QUOTE]

Did you manage to get it on sale in october? It was a really good deal at $10 when they had that downloadable psp sale.

sorry, i should have specified prinny. I meant when prinny, mana khemia, disgaea, & some other games when on sale during the week of the psp go launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back