Delivery Confirmation

mis0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
So, I sent out a package on Monday evening with pre-paid postage and delivery confirmation.. and I've been checking the dc number and it still says it hasn't been received. I've never had a dc number update so slowly and I'm getting worried because it still says "Electronic Delivery Confirmation" and nothing else. Am I just freaking out here? Should I just wait it out and hopefully the status is updated? I'm a real paranoid dude so I'm thinking I either didn't slip the package in all the way into the mailbox or the postal carrier just stole my PS3 game. Help.. :cry:

Gotcha. Thanks. It's just weird because every time I've sent something, the delivery confirmation always tracks where it is and all that stuff. Boo..

sometimes dc doesnt work. ive had things sent to me or things ive sent out where the tracking doesnt update at all and then finally it just says delivered. if youre worried about it call usps and speak with someone.

DC can be funny, sometimes it "tracks" other times it doesnt. ive had packages that ive been able to follow all over the country and ive had some that dont update until theyve been delivered. i wouldnt get worried unless it hasnt been updated by next week sometime.

USPS halfass all their tracking shit. Sometimes you'll get stuff and there will still be no record of the package even existing on the website. If I can help it, I avoid USPS like the Black Death.

Alright! The DC updated.. and yeah, it updated after it was DELIVERED. So yeah, thanks everyone for the update. I'll try to relax more. Haha.

DC depending on the travel, won't really update unless it might be in a major sorting hub.

First scan is the arrival. You might have nothing till it's delivered when they are required to scan again.

I think only when I shipped to the far West coast did anything get scanned inbetween. Just like everyone states, DC is for deliveries and not for tracking.

bread's done
Back