dell dotd - 360 elite + halo - 459$

Nice, I'm really tempted there but I wonder if they ship the console out right away and then ship Halo 3 upon release or just wait to ship the console with Halo 3...

[quote name='centracore']Nice, I'm really tempted there but I wonder if they ship the console out right away and then ship Halo 3 upon release or just wait to ship the console with Halo 3...[/quote]

Its the console + preorder. 360 should be shipped as soon as the process the order with Halo 3 probably shipped on release date.

Sweet deal, it's free shipping and everything adds up to 518.67 after taxes. On the site it says the xbox 360 may be shipped first then followed by halo 3 when the game comes out. It says the deal expires august.16, 2007 so whoever is interested should be aware.

Faytz

Yep my brother is also going to sell his xbox premium, but he'll keep it until the new xbox elite arrives... now to find good deals for xbox 360 memory cards (he wants to transer his save files so he doesn't loose them...)

The stupid thing is they won't ship the console now and the Halo 3 game later. You have to wait until Sept 25th.

[quote name='slugbug']The stupid thing is they won't ship the console now and the Halo 3 game later. You have to wait until Sept 25th.[/quote]
Here's a quote from the above link

Please note: The Xbox 360 Elite Console may ship before the game Halo 3 does.

BTW, anyone that ordered when it was at 460$ received theirs yet? Mine is schedule to ship on September 4th.

bread's done
Back