Dell DOTD Oct 5 - Uncharted 2 $49.99

vibinvo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Baby Woke me up early ... so for sh*ts & giggles I was just checking out the dell ...

Today Only!

I would be all over this, but I already have my preoder at EBG through the T3G1F promo back in July.

edit: I made a boo boo with the title

[quote name='vibinvo']Baby Woke me up early ... so for sh*ts & giggles I was just checking out the dell ...

Today Only!

I would be all over this, but I already have my preoder at EBG through the T3G1F promo back in July.

edit: I made a boo boo with the title[/QUOTE]

Why does it have a $69.99 MSRP when everywhere else it's $59.99 ;)

great find! ordered! :D

usually you get these sales but have a $10 ship charge thrown at you...I was pleasantly surprised to see the free shipping

Might want to edit first post, it says Uncharted 2, 49.99 after instant savings. Offer ends 10/6 at 6AM.

I just ordered from Dell and it is showing estimated arrival 11/17/2009? :cry:

I've ordered computers from them but never games and while I wouldn't call them fast they aren't *that* slow!

Is this normal for them with games?

It's hit or miss with games from Dell...some people get games a day or two after the release date, others wait weeks. A popular method is to buy the game on Day 1 at BB/FS/WM and keep the receipt, then when the Dell copy arrives, return that (sealed, of course) to wherever you bought Uncharted on Day 1.

Uhhh, today is the 5th - deal expires on the 6th at 6am. It shows as $69.99 but then you get a discount of $20 when you look at your cart.

[quote name='Jucifer']Uhhh, today is the 5th - deal expires on the 6th at 6am. It shows as $69.99 but then you get a discount of $20 when you look at your cart.[/QUOTE]
It's not working when I try to do it. And I've tried to readd it about five times now and it still shows at $69.99, even in the cart... :roll:

[quote name='Benderfish']I just ordered from Dell and it is showing estimated arrival 11/17/2009? :cry:

I've ordered computers from them but never games and while I wouldn't call them fast they aren't *that* slow!

Is this normal for them with games?[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered Halo:ODST and it said that it was going to ship 11/02/2009. I ended up receiving it on Sept 23, the day after it came out in stores so I'd say their service was quite good.

[quote name='Adamantum']It's not working when I try to do it. And I've tried to readd it about five times now and it still shows at $69.99, even in the cart... :roll:[/QUOTE]

no idea on why its not working...worked instantly for me (upon checking my cart) :whistle2:?

I managed to snag a copy. For some reason today I got a notice saying I wasn't around for a delivery and this is the only thing I have ordered in a while... Is dell known for shipping early? (I know they are legends for shipping late)

[quote name='Zeitgeist']I managed to snag a copy. For some reason today I got a notice saying I wasn't around for a delivery and this is the only thing I have ordered in a while... Is dell known for shipping early? (I know they are legends for shipping late)[/QUOTE]
secret admirer sending you flowers

So much for November 17, just received my copy via Purolator about 3 minutes ago. Now I just have to get through the work day.

bread's done
Back