Dell EPP Xbox 360 Elite holiday bundle 120GB $260.39($250 w/DPA) 360 PRO $223

[quote name='bigrozz']showing up 279 and 239 for me.[/QUOTE]
Same for me as well. :cry:

[quote name='bigrozz']you need an EPP acct[/QUOTE]
Ok gottcha!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigrozz']showing up 279 and 239 for me.[/QUOTE]

yeah me too, I have wanted this!! Just kind of broke right now :( . I guess dell trying to dump the old Holiday Bundles. Lets see how long this lasts maybe i can work something out..

I just wanted one to resell, but tax kills the deal. There really isnt anything on there worth playing that isnt already on PS3 or PC.

to bad I am not an employee and can't get the extra discount. I feel like my 360 is going to die soon, I have had it since launch. I need a new one soon.

This site isn't for employees of Dell. It's for people who are employees of places that have bought Dell merchandise and Dell doesn't seem to care whether or not you're a current member. You can just enter your place of employment when you're checking out, just be sure to pick Guest Account.

For people who are saying you only see the $120 off, add it to your cart and you'll see the additional 7% off.

I just bought one of these to replace my old 20gb system. I am psyched. Does anyone know if it comes with a Data Transfer Kit or how to obtain one?

Man, unreal deal! I sold my 60g 360 last year and have been tempted to get another sometime soon and this deal was just too good to pass up. I really like the black console and that's what it should have looked like the whole time to match the xbox's look. The 120g hard drive should come in handy.

[quote name='msw29']I just bought one of these to replace my old 20gb system. I am psyched. Does anyone know if it comes with a Data Transfer Kit or how to obtain one?[/QUOTE]

If it is how it USED to be, you go out to MS Xbox.com website and print out a form to order a transfer kit. You enter the serial number of your old 360, and the serial of your Elite 360. Then fax them the form. They send you a transfer kit with the cable and software disc.

Hopefully still free. Good luck!

[quote name='Doomed']Are these jaspers?[/QUOTE]My launch system just RROD again and my 3 year warranty had expired. So I just got a 60 gig from Dell today and it was not a Jasper. I believe it was a Falcon. I'm about to ship it right back. $15 to have it shipped here, $15 to ship it back. Hopefully they won't charge me the 15% restocking fee as well.

I went to the B&M stores today and every single 60 gig I saw in every single store was not a Jasper. I just ended up buying a Jasper Arcade system & am using my old 20 gig drive. Some people have reported getting a 60 gig Jasper from Dell, but I'd say the odds are stacked against you.

Edit: Yeah, after having my call transferred 4 times and struggling to understand the thick accents on the other end of the line, they told me they'd charge me a $38 restocking fee. I think I'm done ordering stuff from Dell. X_X

[quote name='merkman']If it is how it USED to be, you go out to MS Xbox.com website and print out a form to order a transfer kit.[/QUOTE]I recently looked into this myself and saw that they still have the form up on their website.

[quote name='Thrinn']I recently looked into this myself and saw that they still have the form up on their website.[/QUOTE]

Really? I searched the xbox site today and had no luck finding the form? Could you post a link or send me the form if you have it please?

[quote name='merkman']If it is how it USED to be, you go out to MS Xbox.com website and print out a form to order a transfer kit. You enter the serial number of your old 360, and the serial of your Elite 360. Then fax them the form. They send you a transfer kit with the cable and software disc.

Hopefully still free. Good luck![/QUOTE]

When I got my data transfer kit I just called them up (1-800-4MY-XBOX) and gave them the "technologically challenged" act. I told them I got a new 360 with a larger hard drive and asked how am I supposed to keep my saves and everything from the old drive? They offered to ship me the transfer kit and I got it ~1 week later. Probably quicker than mailing out the form.

I don't even think they asked for the serial to the new 360.

[quote name='Doomed']Are these jaspers?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it-I think these are the same batch of stuff they have had before Jasper came out.

$265 with tax for me. I have an old pro with an upgraded 20GB drive to the 120 GB. Ithink that drive cost me around $200 2 years ago. At least I could use the $100 gift card from my wifes work for Best Buy towards it. Anyways, considering this has the 120 GB this is a great deal, so I snagged two. One for reserve in case one dies after warranty and the other for my gameroom. Currently the one 360 is in the living room.

[quote name='Thrinn']http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936860

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll upload the form.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is the page I found earlier. Unfortunately, the link to the pdf doesn't seem to exist anymore. Would you be kind enough to upload the form? That would rock!!! Thanks!!!!!

[quote name='msw29']Yeah that is the page I found earlier. Unfortunately, the link to the pdf doesn't seem to exist anymore. Would you be kind enough to upload the form? That would rock!!! Thanks!!!!![/QUOTE]
Xbox transfer-kit form

Just make sure you double check everything. I got a Xbox 360 Pro and what happened was the serial number on the invoice and 360 didn't match. I asked them to replace it and they said no. Also, they aren't Jaspers as well if that matters. First one ticks me off more.

bread's done
Back