Dell First Server Challenge (Instantly win $100 Dell Gift Cards)

Guess I'll be entering this one daily, sounds like a couple great prizes to me. Hope someone on this website wins, preferably me. Lol :D

Lol, I love this contest. I submitted the lyrics to Fresh Prince of Bel'Air as my story and it was accepted. Still haven't won yet however...

I think the idea of the game is to tell those of us in the IT industry that our hardware sucks and we're bad at our jobs. :D

Anyway, no win for me.

[quote name='MattCatt']Hey, I just won. I forgot what the prize was when I did my spin for the day. Shocked it was $100.[/QUOTE]

Whatttttt?!

Nice!

I have been doing this pretty much everyday I remember since it was posted and still no luck for me : /

[quote name='BrolyB593']Whatttttt?!

Nice!

I have been doing this pretty much everyday I remember since it was posted and still no luck for me : /[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Didn't expect to win. I just wanted to see the different numbers come up.

[quote name='MrPiggles']How exactly do the numbers work for this to count as a win?[/QUOTE]

They don't. they basically pick a random time for a winner, and next entry wins. I had the numbers that came up at least twice before.

Been doing this daily for about a month or so since I first saw the post and I just won $100 Dell Gift card. Thanks OP!

[quote name='The Bryant']Forgot about this. I'm still confused as fuck. No win here today...[/QUOTE]

I did too! I was doing this everyday for quite a while then forgot one day and never thought to do it again apparently.

Thought I'd go ahead and revive this real quick seeing as how it ends tomorrow. I'd assume they're all out of $100 gift cards by now, seeing as how there's quite a large bug involving the instant win game. I found out quite awhile ago that you could just press the back button if it didn't say you won, and you could spin again, but wasn't quite sure if this worked or not. Good luck to everybody on the $5,000 thing, if I win, I'm buying me an Alienware.

=P

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Thought I'd go ahead and revive this real quick seeing as how it ends tomorrow. I'd assume they're all out of $100 gift cards by now, seeing as how there's quite a large bug involving the instant win game. I found out quite awhile ago that you could just press the back button if it didn't say you won, and you could spin again, but wasn't quite sure if this worked or not. Good luck to everybody on the $5,000 thing, if I win, I'm buying me an Alienware.

=P[/QUOTE]
That'd be a waste of $5000.

Guess I'll give this a go, what the hell.

bread's done
Back