dell gaming sale 10% off everything

Saw something similar over on SD with the following code: 7V2DJL$PD6NGWZ

The 60 GB 360 is $299-$50, with free shipping, but plus tax (i.e. $249 + tax). Not too bad, I might bite. I have no idea if this code applies to anything else.

[quote name='soyverde']Saw something similar over on SD with the following code: 7V2DJL$PD6NGWZ

The 60 GB 360 is $299-$50, with free shipping, but plus tax (i.e. $249 + tax). Not too bad, I might bite. I have no idea if this code applies to anything else.[/quote]

You should make a separate post about it. Inform the CAGs about this one.

If it's still available when my plane touches down tonight I'll bite. I missed the elite deal.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You should make a separate post about it. Inform the CAGs about this one.

If it's still available when my plane touches down tonight I'll bite. I missed the elite deal.[/QUOTE]
If you can, you should consider the Live deal. Some dude was selling Elites (presumably) from Dell with the two games and faceplates for 399.99, free shipping. That winds up being 280 after rebate.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You should make a separate post about it. Inform the CAGs about this one.

If it's still available when my plane touches down tonight I'll bite. I missed the elite deal.[/quote]

Done, and I picked one up as well.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']The deal is dead? WTF? I saw this 20 minutes after it was posted. Is there a coupon code?[/quote]
Huh. I get no 10% love either.

bread's done
Back