Dell Home has Xbox 360 Arcade 169.99 shipped

runscottie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I know we're all rejoicing over the recent price drops, but of course it looks like for now the Arcade is staying at 199.99. But have no fear.

Dell.com (for Home, not small businesses) has the Xbox 360 arcade for 199.99 plus coupon code 6FWJ247J1P44CK for 15% off and automatic free shipping = 169.99. Depending on your state you might get tax (I go to school in MN and my total was 181.84)

The thing is, almost all arcades at this point are supposed to be the new jasper, while very very few of the Xbox Elites are jasper, if any. I used this deal to replace a broken console unit, but if you are looking to buy a 360 for the first time I might recommend getting the Arcade and just buying a hard drive separately. :whistle2:D

Coupon expires 10/31/2009

[quote name='netscorer']At current prices Elite is the better alternative. You would need large hard drive anyway.[/QUOTE]

The Elite would be $255 plus tax with the coupon. It's still a good deal.

Wouldn't be bad for me. I have been putting 360's around the house for streaming Hulu and Netflix to TV's. I can always unplug the Hard drive and carry it upstairs. With the EPP I can knock off an extra 7%

Also runscottie I love your Avatar picture. It warms my heart... in a manly way of course.

Warning that if you're looking to get the jasper units, stay away from Dell. I just bought a Pro 60GB mid-Aug when they were running the $60-off promo (so it works out to $239.99) and before buying I even asked the Dell sales rep if the units were Jasper and he replied confidently that all XBox 360 Pro shipping from Dell are Jaspers.

Well, I got a FALCON and was angry enough to call and demand a full refund, which they will be giving me once I ship back the console.

Not sure about the Arcade units, although there is a high chance that they are all Jaspers anyway, I would still be cautious. Even though I bought in 08/09, my Pro showed a manufacture data of 08/08 and is a Falcon.

From what I've read and heard, the Arcade is still your best bet of getting a Jasper. First Microsoft started turning Arcades into Jaspers, then Pros, then Elites, in that order. Although from what I've heard, if you buy an elite chances are very high you will not get a Jasper. With the Pros, it seems like they are still turning over from Falcons to Jaspers. You take a chance with the pros.

Not bad, I saw this on Slick Deals & was going to post it myself. Also, the PS3 160gb Uncharted Bundle is $340(+ tax) after coupon:

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=152975...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2328439

Dell finally matched the Xbox 360 Price cuts, you can use the 15% off code on all of them. If you don't need the extra controller (Target Deal) this is definitely a great deal!

Xbox 360 Elite $255 + Tax

Xbox 360 Pro $212 + tax

Xbox 360 Arcade $170 + tax

15% off Coupon code: 6FWJ247J1P44CK

Also take an additional 3% off if you have a Dell Preferred Account. Just click an alternate payment method than your DPA and you will get see an advertisement for 3% with DPA, click on that and click I already have an account and poof an extra $7.50 off!

[quote name='estofan']Warning that if you're looking to get the jasper units, stay away from Dell. I just bought a Pro 60GB mid-Aug when they were running the $60-off promo (so it works out to $239.99) and before buying I even asked the Dell sales rep if the units were Jasper and he replied confidently that all XBox 360 Pro shipping from Dell are Jaspers.

Well, I got a FALCON and was angry enough to call and demand a full refund, which they will be giving me once I ship back the console.

Not sure about the Arcade units, although there is a high chance that they are all Jaspers anyway, I would still be cautious. Even though I bought in 08/09, my Pro showed a manufacture data of 08/08 and is a Falcon.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I ordered a Pro from them back in March and it was a Jasper. I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

bread's done
Back