Dell Home Sale (Deals on Xbox Live Subscriptions/Points + Wii Remotes w/ Motion Plus)

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
Dell Home is offering great prices on Xbox points, 1-year Xbox Live subscription and Wii remote w/ Motion Plus. Free shipping on orders over $49 so mix and match to reach that, otherwise it starts at $7. Thanks DJ3xclusive
Price below do not reflect the 3% DPA discount.

If paying with Dell Preferred Account (DPA) you may save an extra 3%, here is how:

1. During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
  2. Click "Change Payment Type"
  3. Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
  4. Under "Save 3% with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
  5. Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
  6. Checkout, enjoy your 3% savings

[quote name='simp1ysimon']Yea, they did. I'm gonna try and call their customer service and see if they are willing to refund me the difference.[/QUOTE]

Let me know how that works out because I'd get +15 back.

[quote name='John187']Let me know how that works out because I'd get +15 back.[/QUOTE]

They refunded me $2 for each M$ point cards I brought, they said I should get the refund within 8 business days. Their customer service sucks ass though, I was on hold for about a good 30 mins.

Hey is there anyone that does not get charged sales tax for dell orders? I would like to work something out where you could buy some live point cards for me and could paypal you the money.

Seems a little inconvienient and not really worth it for someone to do that work for you to save you like $3 and not get anything out of it...

*live subscriptions are now 27.99

I made the same purchase for quantity 5 today of the 4000 pt cards. The difference is about 10$ ----> I called dell, 5 phone transfers 20 mins on hold to be denied the refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed a 4000 points card (out of stock but they still let you order). Cost with tax was $37.44 and free shipping. Estimated delivery date is 6/29.

Thanks op.

For anyone who may have missed out I'm going to be getting a 4000 point card in the mail soon from an eBay order which I forgot about until after buying a couple off of Dell that I kind of want to sell. All I want out of it is what I paid for it, which is $40.01.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='John187']*live subscriptions are now 27.99

I made the same purchase for quantity 5 today of the 4000 pt cards. The difference is about 10$ ----> I called dell, 5 phone transfers 20 mins on hold to be denied the refund.[/QUOTE]

where did u see this...its not on the dell site...thx

yeah i saw they were out of stock and thought they might try 2 screw u on the deal and charge u full price so i didnt grab them but i didnt see anything for $27.99 (only saw the live for $30)...sux with all the deals commin this week

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']where did u see this...its not on the dell site...thx[/QUOTE]

Post #47 ---->is it just me ... or did dell just lower the prices on 4000 MS pts(34.99) and 12 month Live(27.99)?

It was also reported at 27.99 from someone else in post #47. Must have gone up after I posted.

[quote name='John187']Post #47 ---->is it just me ... or did dell just lower the prices on 4000 MS pts(34.99)[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing it at $39.99

Guys, if you ordered 4000 MS points for 34.99 and 12 month Gold Live for 27.99 but it's out of stock. You'll still get it for that price when they got in stock. I did this many times with them. The only question is when they will get in stocks. hehehe! I ordered MS points, 12 Gold Live and wireless controller for 95.xx included tax and shipping.

^ yeah i wish i knew 4 sure they would still ship at that price cause i dont need 2 renew my subscription anytime soon so i wouldnt of cared when i got my live, but the points i would of wanted for this weeks deals...o well..ima go buy some at bb w/ some gc's that ive had since xmas lol...

Just to let anyone who hasn't seen it yet, the 4000 XBL points are currently at $39.99 and subscriptions are at $34.99.

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']is this currently the cheapest place you can get points...i wanna get them so i can have them for this weeks e3 deals..[/QUOTE]

GS $18.49 Amazon $18.49.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Guys, if you ordered 4000 MS points for 34.99 and 12 month Gold Live for 27.99 but it's out of stock. You'll still get it for that price when they got in stock. I did this many times with them. The only question is when they will get in stocks. hehehe! I ordered MS points, 12 Gold Live and wireless controller for 95.xx included tax and shipping.[/QUOTE]

My second wave of 5x 4000 pt cards for 34.99 that was out of stock shipped today :)

[quote name='John187']My second wave of 5x 4000 pt cards for 34.99 that was out of stock shipped today :)[/QUOTE]

Holy crap that's alot of points!

[quote name='mrosnwo']Holy crap that's alot of points![/QUOTE]

Nah, I have at least 15 peeps on my live friends list that buy frequently for +5 what i pay for.

bread's done
Back