Dell Ninento Wii 199.99

Damn it, I just picked one up the other day at GameCrazy! And Gamestop is supposedly giving away a free game with a Wii at the end of the month! Oh well, I suppose the 12 free rentals kinda make up for it.

Freaking Dell.

My mom has been begging me for one of these for almost a year. Now her bday is in 2 weeks... I was just gonna buy her a shirt =/ Now I'm so dang tempted. Only Dell could get me to buy a 2nd 360 and a Wii, I swear. Can anyone confirm this comes with Wii Sports and Wiimote? I think all US Wiis do but this one just says "In the box: 1 Wii Console" whereas the PS3 says "1 PS3 Console, 1 Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller".

Also, not to threadjack but they have PS3s for $320 as well.

Oh man, I just ordered a Wii. What is the world coming to?!? Here's to hoping Wii Motion Plus is not all hype and I end in mega disappointment like happened with my first Wii.

What states does Dell charge tax? If there is no tax, this would be the same for me as waiting for the price drop on the PS3. I could pick this up for my brother's birthday.

[quote name='Ryukahn']What states does Dell charge tax? If there is no tax, this would be the same for me as waiting for the price drop on the PS3. I could pick this up for my brother's birthday.[/QUOTE]

It charges tax according to your state.

Note: Some states don't charge tax for online purchases, but you can usually go by your state sales tax.

I got a PS3 for $254 shipped from Dell after using AMEX points and the 15% coupon code a couple weeks ago and could have saved another $20 with these current prices.

They already had this deal several months ago. My Wii is still sitting in the original box, waiting to be loved.

[quote name='kev']Freaking Dell.

My mom has been begging me for one of these for almost a year. Now her bday is in 2 weeks... I was just gonna buy her a shirt =/ Now I'm so dang tempted. Only Dell could get me to buy a 2nd 360 and a Wii, I swear. Can anyone confirm this comes with Wii Sports and Wiimote? I think all US Wiis do but this one just says "In the box: 1 Wii Console" whereas the PS3 says "1 PS3 Console, 1 Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller".

Also, not to threadjack but they have PS3s for $320 as well.[/QUOTE]

Come on dude, she pushed your fat head through her crotch all those years ago. Just get her a Wii.

[quote name='Funkenstein91']Damn it, I just picked one up the other day at GameCrazy! And Gamestop is supposedly giving away a free game with a Wii at the end of the month! Oh well, I suppose the 12 free rentals kinda make up for it.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I am thinking about picking it up, but as soon as I do another deal would roll around.

[quote name='BouncingSoul']Come on dude, she pushed your fat head through her crotch all those years ago. Just get her a Wii.[/QUOTE]

Amen, if you've got money for two 360s you've got $200 for a discounted Wii!

dell is great for consoles. ordered the arcade 360 the other day for $180. it was 20% off and + free shipping. Tax was like $16 for Cali but oh well. Should be here on Monday.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hints of things to come?[/QUOTE]

What's that supposed to mean? Dell.com discounts consoles all the time.

[quote name='kev']Freaking Dell.

My mom has been begging me for one of these for almost a year. Now her bday is in 2 weeks... I was just gonna buy her a shirt =/ Now I'm so dang tempted. Only Dell could get me to buy a 2nd 360 and a Wii, I swear. Can anyone confirm this comes with Wii Sports and Wiimote? I think all US Wiis do but this one just says "In the box: 1 Wii Console" whereas the PS3 says "1 PS3 Console, 1 Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller". [/QUOTE]

Isn't his usually the other other way around? ;)

[quote name='BouncingSoul']Come on dude, she pushed your fat head through her crotch all those years ago. Just get her a Wii.[/QUOTE]

As true as it is, it just didn't sound right when you put it like that. :)

Nope, C-section.

bread's done
Back