Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not likely. Half the time you have to chat with reps to get the single gift cards. If you screen shot it you won't have much trouble getting them to honor it.

DAMN IT i can't find my screen shots i cleaned up my computer recently. XD but its just a generic thing so i assume someone will post one we can use. 

[attachment=17756:Zelda Capture.PNG]

For those of you that may have lost their screen capture (well, for zelda anyway).

On a side note: My order's been delayed until Nov. 2nd.  :cry:

Mine was delayed too...  By the way, Has anyone got a gift card from them?  I was supposed to get one with Happy Home Designer but it still hasn't come...  That shipped Sept 28.

My Zelda was delayed until 11/3 :(
same here

also, i never got the Chibi-Robo 3ds game from dell.

I found my order confirmation but that order disappeared from the dell's website.

Kind of annoying... at least I wasn't charged for it.

I thought about getting them to reinstall the order, but then i'll have to fight for the original promotional giftcard... not worth my time/effort

I also received an email saying there was a delay in shipping until 11/2/15. 

I'm assuming that the coupons do not come until after your game has shipped.

I also received my Chibi Robo, actually on time, but haven't got any coupons.

Has anyone received any coupons for Chibi Robo?

I also received an email saying there was a delay in shipping until 11/2/15.

I'm assuming that the coupons do not come until after your game has shipped.

I also received my Chibi Robo, actually on time, but haven't got any coupons.

Has anyone received any coupons for Chibi Robo?
I have yet to get mine either, But Did get the game on release date so that was nice!

My Triforce says it's being delivered today... but the game isn't even out until next Friday :rofl:

no cards yet on my end but I got chibi robo last saturday (came out on friday)

and today I got wooly world (which actually came out today) so good on that front so far!

My Triforce has been delayed as well till Nov 3. Hopefully it'll come by release day. I also got my Yoshi today. Dell usually gives me my gift cards around 2 weeks after release date.

got  25 but not the  15  for animal crossing   wrote to dell saying if i dont get the 15 i just  dispute the entire charge   who cares if dell bans me 

Is there a way to tell which gift cards are from which purchase? I bought 4 or 5 games recently and wanted to track which I have gift cards for.

I ordered Gears Of War Ultimate Edition for Xbox One September 27th and have not received the $25 gift card that was supposed to come with it. I emailed them and they said to check some things which I all ready have but did again and if that doesn't work call them on a weekday. I hope when I do I'll get the gift card. I used one on the game and only paid $7 out of my pocket, but I should still get the gift card.

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question, if you pay with a gift card and credit card, does it show the gift card discount in the order confirmation email? I forgot if it did the last time I ordered, and when I went to check out, it showed the gift card, but the email didn't. Thanks.

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question, if you pay with a gift card and credit card, does it show the gift card discount in the order confirmation email? I forgot if it did the last time I ordered, and when I went to check out, it showed the gift card, but the email didn't. Thanks.
As long as it showed the discount when placing the order it will. I got confused myself when I used a $25 GC to get Super Mario Maker but my email still said it was $62.xx. You'll be charged the amount on your credit card for the price after the GC. Dell is kind of screwy when it comes to those emails (and the GCs really).

I thought my order of Chibi Robo showed the $15 GC as well lol must have gotten confused

Anyone else receive the $25 GC for Chibi-Robo but not the $15?
Yeah I got the $25 as well but no $15 gonna get in touch with them tomorrow

You weren't supposed to get the extra $15 on Chibi-Robo. It's for Triforce.
I have screenshots of my order where it said you're getting the $25 and $15.

This offer also applied for Chibi Robo, Wooly World & Triforce

I just checked my order status, and Triforce isn't in there. Anyone else have the same problem or am I looking in the wrong place? I did get a notice from them it was delayed... but it appears gone.

They're counterfeiting it and making their own.
Wouldn't put it past them since they're losing money on these offers!

Looking at my email closer where it says "Click here to access our customer support tools."

It shows your gift cards that are ready to be redeemed, i have x2 $25 gift cards there.

I pre-ordered the 3 games mentioned on my previous post so I have no idea if they're from the same order,

it doesn't say anything.

Does anyone else see something different? just 1 or more gift cards?

Checked my emails and found the Triforce delay email. Clicked on it, order is "In Production". However, it's not listed under my "Order Status" or "Recent Orders".

Yeah I got the $25 as well but no $15 gonna get in touch with them tomorrow

I have screenshots of my order where it said you're getting the $25 and $15.

This offer also applied for Chibi Robo, Wooly World & Triforce
Same here as I ordered Chibi Robo, Wooly World & Triforce and took screenshots of each one showing the $25 and $15.

Only $25 was in the email. I might not even waste time with Dell chat and just file with the credit card and attach the screenshot.

Yo, my Chibi Robo FedEx might have gotten stolen. I was out of town, and when I came back ,the package is nowhere to be found. Got the $25 but not $15 like you guys by now, but I need to see what I can do about the missing game!

I also got just the $25 e-GCs but I have proof of the $15 e-GCs I'm supposed to get with my two copies of Chibi-Robo. However, it hasn't technically been 25 days yet since the game's release, so I'll wait until then before hitting up Dell's chat.

I also got just the $25 e-GCs but I have proof of the $15 e-GCs I'm supposed to get with my two copies of Chibi-Robo. However, it hasn't technically been 25 days yet since the game's release, so I'll wait until then before hitting up Dell's chat.
Are these sent to the email account you have for Dell Rewards? I bought Chibi Robo too and haven't seen the gift card :(

I guess so? These emails don't mention Dell Rewards, though.
Thanks. I suppose I'll wait another day or two before contacting support about not receiving any gift cards. I have screen captures of the checkout where I was supposed to receive both 25 and 15 dollar credits. Thanks to whichever CAG genius suggested that.

Just an FYI, during the big "sale" that offered $25 gift cards with purchase of various titles, I chatted with customer service and price matched Witcher 3 for $40 and Dishonored: DE for $30.  I got a $25 GC from Dell this morning for each game without needing to call them, etc.

Same as everyone else, my chibi robo $25 gc arrived, but no $15. Unfortunately, I don't have a screen shot of my order showing both on there. What are the chances they'll honor this for me?

Also, in the gift card email it does reference the order number

Same here. 25 days from release is 11/04, so if no $15 GC shows up by then, it'll be chat with my screen caps of the two GCs tied to my order.

bread's done
Back