Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dell has been great recently. Overnight delivery for Mario Maker, Yoshi, and Triforce Heroes, got all 3 on Friday release day. Received the $15 gift card for Mario Maker a week after release. Still waiting for Yoshi and Triforce Heroes giftcards tho, and expecting $15 + $25 for each one. Hopefully they'll come through, I've been rolling these dell cards since Mario Kart 8. This is the first time tho that there's supposed to be a $15 + $25.
Read back through the thread--most likely you'll just get the $25 GCs since the $15 GCs were technically glitches that weren't supposed to be there. Nevertheless, I'm going to try contacting Dell's CS later this week via chat to try to get them anyway since I have "proof" that my copies of Chibi-Robo were supposed to also include $15 GCs.

[quote name="Vigilante" post="12988787" timestamp="1445883470"]Read back through the thread--most likely you'll just get the $25 GCs since the $15 GCs were technically glitches that weren't supposed to be there. Nevertheless, I'm going to try contacting Dell's CS later this week via chat to try to get them anyway since I have "proof" that my copies of Chibi-Robo were supposed to also include $15 GCs.[/quote]

I don't see anybody saying they've contacted customer service yet tho.

Read back through the thread--most likely you'll just get the $25 GCs since the $15 GCs were technically glitches that weren't supposed to be there. Nevertheless, I'm going to try contacting Dell's CS later this week via chat to try to get them anyway since I have "proof" that my copies of Chibi-Robo were supposed to also include $15 GCs.
I will be doing the same, via chat, if I get any breathing time from work. It's been so hectic that I havent even checked if I got all the GCs I was supposed to get.

I called about it waited for like 30 minutes, finally got someone and this dude hung up on me after basically not listening to what I was saying. Hope the rest of you have better luck. I'm gonna try emailing about it (not wasting the time in chat), but I don't expect to get more than the $25 gift card. Definitely not ordering from Dell anymore if this is the effort you have to put in.

I called about it waited for like 30 minutes, finally got someone and this dude hung up on me after basically not listening to what I was saying. Hope the rest of you have better luck. I'm gonna try emailing about it (not wasting the time in chat), but I don't expect to get more than the $25 gift card. Definitely not ordering from Dell anymore if this is the effort you have to put in.
file a dispute

Thanks whoever mentioned the triforce heroes...if I don't get my $15 gift card in addition to the 25 ...I'll call but Im happy I Got $34 on trade towards halo 5 tonight

I never have ordered from Dell before. But, if I don't get both Gift Cards and their customer service doesn't help me, then I'll file a dispute with Wells Fargo. 

The $25 gc for Halo 5 looked like the deal to beat the entire time then newegg sweeps in the day the game launches and sells it for $39.99 no tax free shipping with a code lol. 

Yesterday was fun... 20 minutes of waiting, 45 minute conversation with a rep who told me 3 completely different things within that time frame about the gift card.

First that he opened a case & I would get one in 2-5 days. Then that it was a glitch so forget it. Then that after the 20 days he would personally open the case so i can get the $15, no need to contact them again... (because his incompetence wasn't already on display that I'm going to trust him to remember something 3 days from now LOL) So basically a hour wasted with nothing to show for it.

I'll contact them again today see what happens... the thought that i have to do this 2 more times for 2 separate orders makes me a sad panda.

tumblr_loqfm0r1UJ1qludboo1_500.gif

Never got either GC with Zelda. They won't even let me make a return without contacting customer service.

First and last order I ever do with Dell.

You should still get your $25 gift cards. I'm pretty sure the $15 is the glitch. It just sometimes takes a full 20 days to get your gift card via email, which is still annoying.

Site is updated with special Halloween deals on scary games.  The prices seem pretty poor, but there is a possibility not all of the sale prices are changed yet.  Dell tends to update the page and then change prices later or even multiple times.

Also, some games were added to the $15 GC pre-order section:

Xenoblade Chronicles X for $50.99 with $15 GC

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $49.99 with $15 GC

Just Cause 3 for $59.99 with $15 GC

Lastly, Halo 5 is still listed, but I would not expect a GC at this point unless you chat with customer service to confirm.

Never got either GC with Zelda. They won't even let me make a return without contacting customer service.

First and last order I ever do with Dell.
Have you waited a full 20 days from the ship date for your gift cards? Most people are reporting getting the $25 GC so you should definitely get that and customer service will give it to you if you contact them. It's pretty clear that no one is getting the $15 GC (although this was fairly obvious from the start, anyway).

So those that are disputing the charge how successful have you been with that? Also it has not even been 7 days as the game shipped last week so how can people be contacting after 20 days.

So those that are disputing the charge how successful have you been with that? Also it has not even been 7 days as the game shipped last week so how can people be contacting after 20 days.
I assumed people were talking about disputing once the 20 days have passed and Dell refused to give them the gift cards. It's been 17 days for Chibi Robo for me.

I'm putting it on the bench ready to sub in at anytime.
You may as well make it your starting line-up.

The best anyone should have hoped for on the glitch was that Dell's system would just automatically send both (which didn't happen). I'm surprised (although I shouldn't be) that people are actually mad and fully expected both GC's. There are plenty of posts of people having difficulty on multiple levels with Dell for quite some time, so them honoring an obvious glitch that would have resulted in "free" brand-new games seems pretty wishful.

This is not directed at you (I don't know your actual disposition on the matter), but to anyone on here that's significantly complaining.

I will not go down on this one without fighting it may be an error but they should honor it like most companies would and its a gift card so you have to use it in their store so they are still getting additional purchases out of us.  

I will not go down on this one without fighting it may be an error but they should honor it like most companies would and its a gift card so you have to use it in their store so they are still getting additional purchases out of us.
3526771-8600903680-L9PZB.gif

i was told if dell does not respond to paypal by nov 1 i will and instead of getting 15 back they will lose their entire 40 buck ..willk now more by monday

I bought Chibi, Zelda, and Yoshi.... I haven't received anything yet.... Those MOFO's will go down if they mess with me...... Dell is usually good with sending Giftcards, but one time I had to call like 5 times and wait 45 days... 

For the Chi Chi Robot I got a $15 concession coupon emailed to me last week after doing a Dell chat.

Did a Dell chat yesterday afternoon for the $15 for Wooly World and the rep was clueless even after she saw the previous chat and saw that they issued me the $15 for the other game. She said a manager would call me back within the hour. I wrote ok if a manager does not call me back within the hour  I am filing a dispute with my credit card.

A manager never called me back (shocker eh?) and I filed the dispute for $15 with my CC last night. Have screenshot and Dell chat as backup.

Going right to the dispute for both Triforce Heroes when the $25 gift cards arrive. Not wasting anymore time on chat.

I jumped in on Wolly World and Zelda and so far I've only gotten one $25 gift card.  I'll wait the 20 days, but if I don't get everything that's promised, I'm definitely disputing it. 

For those that say it was an obvious glitch, I disagree: (1) the gift cards are dell gift cards meaning that I have to make more purchases at Dell to use them, so its not too surprising that Dell would sell games at a loss to encourage more purchases; and (2) These are preorders, so if it was a glitch, Dell had more than enough time to send out an email to effected customers informing of the glitch and giving an option to back out the offer, but Dell didn't do that.  Because of this, when I placed my orders, and when my items shipped, I fully expected everything that was offered

For the Chi Chi Robot I got a $15 concession coupon emailed to me last week after doing a Dell chat.

Did a Dell chat yesterday afternoon for the $15 for Wooly World and the rep was clueless even after she saw the previous chat and saw that they issued me the $15 for the other game. She said a manager would call me back within the hour. I wrote ok if a manager does not call me back within the hour I am filing a dispute with my credit card.

A manager never called me back (shocker eh?) and I filed the dispute for $15 with my CC last night. Have screenshot and Dell chat as backup.

Going right to the dispute for both Triforce Heroes when the $25 gift cards arrive. Not wasting anymore time on chat.
If they ban your account for chargebacks though that $25 is going to be mighty useless

Can anyone confirm release date delivery for Halo 5?  I pre-ordered before they were offering it so I got my next day instead of release date.  I'm curious if anyone pre-ordered it in the month of October (since they started release date delivery) to see if Dell actually did it correctly.

Can anyone confirm release date delivery for Halo 5? I pre-ordered before they were offering it so I got my next day instead of release date. I'm curious if anyone pre-ordered it in the month of October (since they started release date delivery) to see if Dell actually did it correctly.
Release day delivery has been around since Mgs5, I can confirm that. If you didn't get it maybe you didn't choose that option? I place a ton of Dell orders and I've forgotten to choose that option many times

Can anyone confirm release date delivery for Halo 5? I pre-ordered before they were offering it so I got my next day instead of release date. I'm curious if anyone pre-ordered it in the month of October (since they started release date delivery) to see if Dell actually did it correctly.
Yep, I preordered in October, it showed next day delivery in the email, but it came here release day.

Release day delivery has been around since Mgs5, I can confirm that. If you didn't get it maybe you didn't choose that option? I place a ton of Dell orders and I've forgotten to choose that option many times
I've never seen release day delivery as an option but some people have reported receiving it that way in the past. The best I've seen them offer at checkout in the past was next day. Maybe I've missed it when ordering, but I feel pretty sure it's only been shown for October orders and later.

If they ban your account for chargebacks though that $25 is going to be mighty useless
Yes that is true but then I go back and dispute another $25 for each game.

For the record I just used the two $25 gift cards (from Chi Chi and Wooly) and the $15 concession coupon they sent me (Chi Chi). Now just need to worry about the two $25 ones for Triforce Heroes.

The more people on here and slickdeals who kept disputing the $15 charge with their Visa and MasterCard the worse it looks for Dell and easier to rule in favor of us.

Hey guys, I figured I'd lighten up the mood by telling you all that Dell has a sale now, I guess it's for Halloween or something. You can access it by clicking the link in the first post. Most of the "deals" are awful like $7 off Until Dawn... at MSRP... Sorry, this might not be any good but maybe you can spend one of the dell advantage reward things on some of the cheaper games. I think I just worsened the mood in this thread even more... If anybody is really sad, then I'll just post a picture of a chick in really cute cosplay, that usually brighten things up!

I have never order anything from Dell so here comes my noob question... I want Black Ops 3 with $25 gift card offer. In my cart it shows: Dell Rewards (sign up) and B.O.3
Is the gift card suppose to show in the cart? Or do you have to add it yourself and it gets zeroed out during checkout?
I saw it takes 20 days for GC to be emailed. I just wanna make sure that I'm getting the gift card with my order. Thanks in advance.

I have never order anything from Dell so here comes my noob question... I want Black Ops 3 with $25 gift card offer. In my cart it shows: Dell Rewards (sign up) and B.O.3
Is the gift card suppose to show in the cart? Or do you have to add it yourself and it gets zeroed out during checkout?
I saw it takes 20 days for GC to be emailed. I just wanna make sure that I'm getting the gift card with my order. Thanks in advance.
It has to show up on your pre check out page.

I don't think you have to add it in yourself, but it should show up in a sub font underneath the Black Ops 3 game. I forgot to add it once, but still got the GC from a nice CS Rep.

Hey guys, I figured I'd lighten up the mood by telling you all that Dell has a sale now, I guess it's for Halloween or something. You can access it by clicking the link in the first post. Most of the "deals" are awful like $7 off Until Dawn... at MSRP... Sorry, this might not be any good but maybe you can spend one of the dell advantage reward things on some of the cheaper games. I think I just worsened the mood in this thread even more... If anybody is really sad, then I'll just post a picture of a chick in really cute cosplay, that usually brighten things up!
Nope, always appreciated. At some point (probably after Fallout 4), I'm going to have to close the giftcard loop so I always like to hear when Dell is offering non-preorder sales.

I just received my two $25 gift cards for Wooly World and Triforce Heroes. They came one minute apart. I'll be contacting them about the $15 gift cards for each.

bread's done
Back