Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today marks Business Day 22 since my LEGO Avengers shipped and I still haven't gotten my $15 e-GC. This isn't looking good, Dell...
You can use chat to check on it, but I can report that my last e-GC came 28 business days after the order was shipped, so just waiting for it may be enough to get it.

Today marks Business Day 22 since my LEGO Avengers shipped and I still haven't gotten my $15 e-GC. This isn't looking good, Dell...
I've already contacted them. It's supposed to be 10-20 days, not business days and I've gotten dozens of these promo gift cards. This is my first issue and it's taken them longest. I even got one for a tv I ordered two weeks ago

I've already contacted them. It's supposed to be 10-20 days, not business days and I've gotten dozens of these promo gift cards. This is my first issue and it's taken them longest. I even got one for a tv I ordered two weeks ago
Are you sure? I thought these promo GCs said "20-25 business days after shipping".

Here's a quote
When can I expect to receive my Promotional Gift Card?
Promotional cards arrive 10-20 days from your invoice date and carry a 90 day expiration date from the day issued.

Just be sure to enter dell chat for home customers, for issue put missing item/order.

Then chat with a rep, but after you finish your chat, you have to get a email from dell titled
"From Dell Customer Care| Service request number"

This email confirms that someone is attached to your case. without that email, the chat will be meaningless

Just be sure to enter dell chat for home customers, for issue put missing item/order.

Then chat with a rep, but after you finish your chat, you have to get a email from dell titled
"From Dell Customer Care| Service request number"

This email confirms that someone is attached to your case. without that email, the chat will be meaningless
I'll do that, but only after waiting a few more days. Based on RagManX's post, I still might get it.

Here is The Division PS4 info that might be useful when searching online or if you want to call or chat:

Manufacturer Part# : UBP30501051 | Dell Part# : A8757099

I happen to have this in my chat log from when I placed my order last week.

Just make sure you verify it still comes with a GC when you call or chat.  It was probably removed more as a glitch than intentionally.

EDIT: Nevermind.  My online search using the Dell part number actually shows this item is "sold out."   That's really weird.  Still may be a glitch and may come back.

Here is The Division PS4 info that might be useful when searching online or if you want to call or chat:

Manufacturer Part# : UBP30501051 | Dell Part# : A8757099

I happen to have this in my chat log from when I placed my order last week.

Just make sure you verify it still comes with a GC when you call or chat. It was probably removed more as a glitch than intentionally.

EDIT: Nevermind. My online search using the Dell part number actually shows this item is "sold out." That's really weird. Still may be a glitch and may come back.
That happens from time to time, Dell will tell you they don't restock.... But they will

In typical odd Dell fashion, the standard versions of The Division have been removed from the promo gift card list and I'm not sure you can even find those on the site anywhere. The Gold versions are still available. I hope this isn't a problem or indication of availability when the game releases.
Went ahead and called over the phone and placed my order for Uncahrted 4 after seeing this. Was having issues with the chat opening endless windows for the past few days. I always get iffy about ordering over the phone since there's no screenshot or anything of the $25 pre-order promo, but she assured me over the phone that it is included.

Went ahead and called over the phone and placed my order for Uncahrted 4 after seeing this. Was having issues with the chat opening endless windows for the past few days. I always get iffy about ordering over the phone since there's no screenshot or anything of the $25 pre-order promo, but she assured me over the phone that it is included.
I would still take a screen shot just showing the deal was available on the same day that you placed your order. You should be fine, though.

I never received my gift card for my Street Fighter 5 purchase.  Debating whether it's worth 30 - 60 minutes in a support chat to resolve. 

I never received my gift card for my Street Fighter 5 purchase. Debating whether it's worth 30 - 60 minutes in a support chat to resolve.
Gift Card Notes: Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance. You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards. Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards. Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card. These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Gift Card Notes: Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance. You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards. Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards. Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card. These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.
Woops. Thanks for the corrective.

Same. Still waiting for my gift card for Lego Avengers...

Contact dell guys, for those avengers gift cards. Make sure you go into chat with a rep and they issue a service tag in the form of a email. Your issue won't be solved until then

Remember, it is 20 business days - in other words 4 full weeks, not counting holidays.

And if it still doesn't come then, email is the best course for fixing it. Don't spend an hour on the phone with India.

Remember, it is 20 business days - in other words 4 full weeks, not counting holidays.

And if it still doesn't come then, email is the best course for fixing it. Don't spend an hour on the phone with India.
Email has always worked best for me, I usually never get them on time, but once I send an email, I usually get it the next day, I haven't missed one yet. Just sucks that you have to stay on top of them.

Email has always worked best for me, I usually never get them on time, but once I send an email, I usually get it the next day, I haven't missed one yet. Just sucks that you have to stay on top of them.
Yep, and as far as SF5 is concerned, I won't even think about emailing them for two more weeks (it has only been 11 business days). That credit will get paid forward on Uncharted 4 and it gets $25 more in credit- and there is still plenty of time for that. Maybe they will get it out before then, but if they don't an email should fix it. I've even had them send me double credit the last time it happened (Star Wars Battlefront). But that one was weird because the game came crushed and they had to send another one.

Another Dell vent.  Tried to price match a game with Amazon (prime special offer, not pre-order offer).  I posted the product links, and the checkout screen showing the discount.  Rep said they couldn't do it, so it had to be done by phone (still don't understand why a call would even be needed).  Anyway, I'm told I'll get a call in 15-30 minutes, but nothing happens after like 45 minutes. I then contact chat again, and I finally get a call.  Then the freaking rep tells me they can't do it, because it's a Prime member offer.  Deny the pricematch, fine, but why in the heck does Dell always seem to make everything a hassle.  Nothing is simple with these people.

Another Dell vent. Tried to price match a game with Amazon (prime special offer, not pre-order offer). I posted the product links, and the checkout screen showing the discount. Rep said they couldn't do it, so it had to be done by phone (still don't understand why a call would even be needed). Anyway, I'm told I'll get a call in 15-30 minutes, but nothing happens after like 45 minutes. I then contact chat again, and I finally get a call. Then the freaking rep tells me they can't do it, because it's a Prime member offer. Deny the pricematch, fine, but why in the heck does Dell always seem to make everything a hassle. Nothing is simple with these people.
Avoid being forced on the phone, I have no idea why they started this after the holidays but I've faced that issue for a couple months now. They either don't call, don't honor a price match or they won't complete your order. Be diligent about not wanting to be on the phone or simply try another rep

Im officially done with these Dell deals as I wasnt paying close attention to the stupid expiration on my last $25 GC so now its gone. They are hit or miss with selling the games I want so its too much of  a gamble if I will find anything to use them on in the future. 

Avoid being forced on the phone, I have no idea why they started this after the holidays but I've faced that issue for a couple months now. They either don't call, don't honor a price match or they won't complete your order. Be diligent about not wanting to be on the phone or simply try another rep
Oh...I've tried. Problem with Dell I noticed is that whenever there's a problem, whoever you talk to will usually blame another department and that department will blame another department and so on. Sometimes you get someone that will actually fix the problem, but that seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

Im officially done with these Dell deals as I wasnt paying close attention to the stupid expiration on my last $25 GC so now its gone. They are hit or miss with selling the games I want so its too much of a gamble if I will find anything to use them on in the future.
Contact them and they MIGHT reissue the credit.

Does anyone here have a screencap of the $15 e-GC attached to LEGO Avengers? I forgot to get one when I preordered the Vita version on my phone to use my multiple other e-GCs, and I need to chat with a Dell CS rep since I still haven't gotten that e-GC.

Well I have been doing pre-orders through them  for over a year now and I will admit, everything has been great until today. I received my copy of The Division and it is destroyed. I even found a black skid mark on the front of the envelope.

After contacting Dell, they advised me that their stock is empty so no exchange can be done. So needless to say, I am getting a refund that I was advised will take up to 2 weeks and lose my pre-order benefits($25 gift card). And to get the game, I had to go somewhere and pay again.

12803164_10205978231950470_1732803551389315447_n.jpg

Well I have been doing pre-orders through them for over a year now and I will admit, everything has been great until today. I received my copy of The Division and it is destroyed. I even found a black skid mark on the front of the envelope.

After contacting Dell, they advised me that their stock is empty so no exchange can be done. So needless to say, I am getting a refund that I was advised will take up to 2 weeks and lose my pre-order benefits($25 gift card). And to get the game, I had to go somewhere and pay again.

12803164_10205978231950470_1732803551389315447_n.jpg
Ouch! You might still get that gift card though so.... I'd be pretty upset though

I'm off the dell coupon train. Dropping this here.

Code expires on: 29 Mar 2016 Code value: $4.00 USD

Expires: 29 March 2016

Card Number:6035710374774898761  PIN: 7910

Please quote to confirm usage so other will not waste their time.

I'm off the dell coupon train. Dropping this here.

Code expires on: 29 Mar 2016 Code value: $4.00 USD

Expires: 29 March 2016​
Card Number:6035710374774898761 PIN: 7910​

Please quote to confirm usage so other will not waste their time.
Thanks, I went ahead and used this on a $5 Xbox GC.

Well that's news to me. I hadn't seen these lower GC options before. Pretty nice for people who want to burn off remainders of gift cards, etc.
It must be pretty recent as I didn't remember them either till late last week when I used my last $15 GC on a $15 card. I ran into some expiration issues so I hopped off the coupon train though.

I had no idea that Dell sold XBL gift cards online now. I would have used my two $15 gift cards on a $30 XBL gift card instead of preorderng Quantum Break. Oh well, at least I now know what I'll be doing with the $25 gift card I'm getting with Quantum Break. 

Watch out with their Xbox gift cards. They charge sales tax on them. In essence you'll be double taxed, first by Dell for the Xbox card, then by Microsoft for whatever you purchase with the gift card.

Looks like I have to fire off emails for fire emblem Acd Bayonetta gift cards. Sucks that so far this year I've had to send emails for every gift card offer.  If I wasn't swimming in dell credit I'd stop but nope!  

so regarding the 5%, I didn't find it anywhere in my account or in my e-mail. Do they apply it automatically when I purchase another game?

so regarding the 5%, I didn't find it anywhere in my account or in my e-mail. Do they apply it automatically when I purchase another game?
It comes in the form of a GC, for whatever reason though I've had the same issue with the %5 as the gift card and that's that it hasn't been sent to me multiple times already.

Normally that's not an issue because their usually only like $3 but I bought a tv recently and I had to contact them. The TV was $229 and they sent me a $15 GC

Just an FYI, it has now been over 20 business days from Street Fighter 5 release.  Time to email them if you haven't gotten it - I just did.

bread's done
Back