Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to as well, what a hassle. I would cancel if not for the fact i'm on the Dell Merry Go Round.

Edited to add the Dell order delay CSR number to make it easier for you guys. Do not call the regular Dell CSR numbers or you will be in for one helluva drag.

1(877)868-3355
So what did you tell them regarding Uncharted? I tried to pre-preemptively call them and that got me nowhere. Pretty much did not know what I was talking about. Got transferred to three different departments.

So what did you tell them regarding Uncharted? I tried to pre-preemptively call them and that got me nowhere. Pretty much did not know what I was talking about. Got transferred to three different departments.
What is your estimated delivery date? Mine was 4/12 originally and received a call from them around noon CST.

Got Quantum break today. I was scared it wouldn't come because I ordered through the phone and they never sent me an email confirmation and the order never showed up in my account. Now hopefully I get the 25 gift card.

Dell just added a bunch of stuff to their $25 promo list including some $30 games. 

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

Edit:  Here's the new $25 list

No Man's Sky for PS4 $59.99

Doom for multiple platforms for $59.99

Battleborn for multiple platforms for $59.99

Mafia 3 for multiple platforms for $59.99

Uncharted 4 SE for PS4 for $79.99

Uncharted 4 for $59.99

Dishonored 2 for multiple platforms for $59.99

Bravely Second End Layer for $29.99

Dead Island DE for $39.99

Deus Ex Mankind Divided for $59.99

Hitman for $59.99

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for $59.99

Metroid Prime: Federation Force for $39.99

Mighty Number 9 for $29.99

MXGP2 for $59.99

Nier Automata for $59.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) for $59.99

Star Ocean for $59.99

World of Final Fantasy (Vita) for $39.99

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) for $59.99

Kirby Planet Robobot for $39.99

Dell just added a bunch of stuff to their $25 promo list including some $30 games.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

Edit: Here's the new $25 list

Uncharted 4 for $59.99

Hitman for $59.99

MXGP2 for $59.99

Nier Automata for $59.99

Star Ocean for $59.99

Thanks for the list and the update! Bravely Second is $39.99 though.

<snip>
tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

EDIT: But now that I think about it, not a whole lot on that list interests me in a day-one sense except possibly World of Final Fantasy on Vita, but I want to see a more polished version of it before placing a preorder at Dell.

Edit: Here's the new $25 list

Uncharted 4 for $59.99

Hitman for $59.99

MXGP2 for $59.99

Nier Automata for $59.99

Star Ocean for $59.99

Got excited for a moment, but I'm only seeing $15 for the $29.99 - 39.99 games like the 3DS and FF vita. :(

Promo section lists some of the cheaper games in the $25 GC section, but it says $15 GC in the cart.

$15 for Tomb Raider and some other $60 games as well.

I'm not sure what some of you guys are seeing but my list above for $25 GC games is clearly correct from what the site shows me.  The links for each game may show differently as I have not explored those.  I would be careful for anything that that doesn't show a GC in the cart at this point since it does seem likely that some of these will get moved to the $15 GC list and they may be a mistake.  You'll have to fight with Dell if that happens and nobody wins there...

I'm not sure what some of you guys are seeing but my list above for $25 GC games is clearly correct from what the site shows me. The links for each game may show differently as I have not explored those. I would be careful for anything that that doesn't show a GC in the cart at this point since it does seem likely that some of these will get moved to the $15 GC list and they may be a mistake. You'll have to fight with Dell if that happens and nobody wins there...
add some to the cart, you'll see. I thought it was a bit fishy this morning

its  39.99 NOT  29.99

and its 

15 not 25

spacer.gif

[SIZE=9pt]Dell Advantage Members Only: $15 Dell Promo eGift Card via email in 10-20 days[/SIZE]

I'll try to update the OP with corrections (although I doubt too many people care).  Once again, Dell has proven itself to be fairly incompetent at technology.  This is a bit sad concerning they are a technology company.

Even if Bravely Second is only a $15 promo, that is still a great deal. Especially for those of us rolling previous gift cards. Basically getting it for $10 out of pocket, and another $15 gift card coming at me.

Indeed it is hard to get off the Dell gift card gravy train.

Hopefully they can get the $15 to me in time to use it on Uncharted, but I'm not holding my breath. I should probably just order that one regardless. 

Even if Bravely Second is only a $15 promo, that is still a great deal. Especially for those of us rolling previous gift cards. Basically getting it for $10 out of pocket, and another $15 gift card coming at me.

Indeed it is hard to get off the Dell gift card gravy train.

Hopefully they can get the $15 to me in time to use it on Uncharted, but I'm not holding my breath. I should probably just order that one regardless.
not sure how you getting it for 10 out of pocket

40 bucks - 15 = 25

40 bucks - 25 = 15

i just cant see buying 2 copies of the game.. already got the SE coming friday from best buy

not sure how you getting it for 10 out of pocket

40 bucks - 15 = 25

40 bucks - 25 = 15

i just cant see buying 2 copies of the game.. already got the SE coming friday from best buy
I think he means he's rolling a $15 GC into the purchase so that makes it $10 to him, in effect. This is a dubious definition, but one many of us must embrace living here at the Hotel California/Hotel Dell.

I think he means he's rolling a $15 GC into the purchase so that makes it $10 to him, in effect. This is a dubious definition, but one many of us must embrace living here at the Hotel California/Hotel Dell.
Yes,I know the definition of where to count the gift card can dubious - we can either count it as a reduction of this purchase or of the next one (but NOT both). I actually do the former normally, but I wasn't even applying that math here. What I said was "out of pocket" which - I thought removed the ambiguity.

To answer the other guys question, yes I'm rolling 2x $15 gift cards into this. So my "out of pocket" is indeed $10 shipped for this transaction. Out of pocket means out of pocket. I'm getting another $15 back too, of course, for next time.

game is 40

if you had

25 gift card game is still 15

15 gift card game is still 25

so how do you get 10

i was told on the phone by dell you can no longer use more then 1 gift code per item
I pre-ordered No Man's Sky this morning on mobile and used two gift cards. The system would have allowed me to add a third gift card if there was a balance left over. There must have been a misunderstanding in your call.

EDIT: Just saw the post above. Sorry for the duplicate answer.

Dell has corrected the listings and recategorized the gift cards to the right categories for $15 and $25 amounts.  Here is the corrected list (OP updated):

Uncharted 4 for $59.99

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

Bravely Second End Layer for $39.99

Tales from the Borderlands for various platforms and pricing

Mirror's Edge Catalyst for multiple platforms for $59.99

Dead Island 2 for PS4 and Xbox One for $59.99

Homefront: The Revolution for PS4 and Xbox One for $59.99

Star Fox for WiiU for $59.99

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens for multiple platforms for various prices

MXGP2 for $59.99

Nier Automata for $59.99

Star Ocean for $59.99

Hitman for $59.99

Updated OP with this update:

$50 Gift Card with free shipping:

Overwatch Collector's Edition for $129.99

This was previously listed as a $25 GC item.

Received my promos for Quantum Break and :vita: Assassin's Creed Chronicles just now. Contemplating the Overwatch CE but would love to try it out first. I never get in early on Blizzard betas. :baby:

Received my promos for Quantum Break and :vita: Assassin's Creed Chronicles just now. Contemplating the Overwatch CE but would love to try it out first. I never get in early on Blizzard betas. :baby:
Me too, that was the first Game promo gift card I've gotten all year. Had no problem getting the one from a tv purchase also. Can't wait for my star foxes

i was told on the phone by dell you can no longer use more then 1 gift code per item
I was able to use two gift cards and my credit card for a phone order just now.

I have had issues searching and sometimes even applying multiple payments for orders using the mobile site in the past.

I was able to use two gift cards and my credit card for a phone order just now.

I have had issues searching and sometimes even applying multiple payments for orders using the mobile site in the past.
I was able to use 3 gift cards using my tablet to get Star Fox with no problems

Used mobile site from phone

$5 Xbox GC + tax = 5.31

-1.44 Dell GC

-1.00 Dell GC

-2.87 Dell GC (0.13 remaining)

I'm trying to decide between the Overwatch CE at Dell or BB. I have about $31 credit at Dell...theoretically, if they will refund me my gift cards from the Doom preorder I had them cancel last week. They say they're "working on it". And that $50 is pretty enticing. But I'd want to use it on Mirror's Edge, and the odds of getting it before that released (so I'd be able to keep the gc chain going) are slim to none I figure.

Meanwhile I have a couple of trade-ins that would net me about $70 that I could put towards it at BB. Plus it comes w/ a nice-sounding physical preorder bonus, a $10 rz cert and a digital skin that I could probably sell for a decent profit.

Plus I wouldn't have to deal w/ Dell and their weirdness and I would definitely get into the beta. It's sounding more & more like BB is the way to go.... :whistle2:k

I'm trying to decide between the Overwatch CE at Dell or BB. I have about $31 credit at Dell...theoretically, if they will refund me my gift cards from the Doom preorder I had them cancel last week. They say they're "working on it". And that $50 is pretty enticing. But I'd want to use it on Mirror's Edge, and the odds of getting it before that released (so I'd be able to keep the gc chain going) are slim to none I figure.

Meanwhile I have a couple of trade-ins that would net me about $70 that I could put towards it at BB. Plus it comes w/ a nice-sounding physical preorder bonus, a $10 rz cert and a digital skin that I could probably sell for a decent profit.

Plus I wouldn't have to deal w/ Dell and their weirdness and I would definitely get into the beta. It's sounding more & more like BB is the way to go.... :whistle2:k

Hey cagbro! If you have some trades im sure BBY would be the better choice. As you are probably aware they have a 30% extra trade-in promo going on this week. If BBY wasn't so far from me i'd be taking advantage myself. :D

Seems like Mirror's Edge is getting some good buzz, I'll have to follow that and see if ill +1 myself.

Anyone have an Assassin's Creed Chronicles Vita screenshot for the $15GC? I'm having trouble getting mine. Didn't do a screen grab. 

Of all the times I've contacted them, I've never once had to submit a screenshot of any kind.
This is true for me also. I've had to contact them a few different times and they've always almost immediately accepted the fact that I was owed a gift card. Never had to "prove" anything to them. This, of course, does not stop me from doing a screen shot each check out. :)

bread's done
Back