Dell selling Sony PSP-2000s for $120.

:lol::lol::applause::applause:

To be fair though, how the hell are you a newbie when youve been here since 2003 and have a 9 iTrader?

lol, fail...no worries op

anyway, he isn't a "newbie", he just isn't very active in posting. He is a senior member...give him a break!

[quote name='steveinneed']lol, fail...no worries op

anyway, he isn't a "newbie", he just isn't very active in posting. He is a senior member...give him a break![/QUOTE]

Lol, I am pretty active, actually. More than I should be, anyway. It is a custom user title. One year, I don't remember if it was Halloween or April Fools, I changed it to "Head Cheap Ass" as a joke. They disabled that later the same day (I can't imagine why, lol).

[quote name='guessed']Lol, I am pretty active, actually. More than I should be, anyway. It is a custom user title. One year, I don't remember if it was Halloween or April Fools, I changed it to "Head Cheap Ass" as a joke. They disabled that later the same day (I can't imagine why, lol).[/QUOTE]

My bad. I shouldn't be the one to talk (inactive

[quote name='guessed']Lol, I am pretty active, actually. More than I should be, anyway. It is a custom user title. One year, I don't remember if it was Halloween or April Fools, I changed it to "Head Cheap Ass" as a joke. They disabled that later the same day (I can't imagine why, lol).[/QUOTE]

LOL @ head cheap ass

bread's done
Back