Dell selling Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle for $349.99

Joker2007

CAGiversary!
Was looking at Dell today and saw that they are offering $50 off the elite bundles. Not as good as the coupon deals but from what I can tell the coupons have all expired or been used up.

The Pro is $249.99 and Arcade is $179.99.

Interesting. It actually gave me an additional 7% off when I put it in my cart, which makes the Pro and Elite $250 and $350 after tax, respectively. Shipping is free. I may jump on this.

EDIT:

I see what happened now. I was following this deal at another site and it was applying an EPP discount as well.

[quote name='commandar']Interesting. It actually gave me an additional 7% off when I put it in my cart, which makes the Pro and Elite $250 and $350 after tax, respectively. Shipping is free. I may jump on this.

EDIT:

I see what happened now. I was following this deal at another site and it was applying an EPP discount as well.[/quote]

how can this be done?

EDIT: ok found out how.

Resident evil bundles available but one 40 extra off but got 4 percent using my dpa thanks for the deal 349 shipped after tax is low enough for a resident evil bundle for me.

Can someone help me fill out the Dell account form? What do I put under company name? can I write anything? Also I live in apartments, will that be a problem?

Definitely a steal, wish I had the $$ to fork out and finally get my own!!
pixel.gif

My "post RROD" 360 crapped out on me yesterday, im glad dell is still having a few deals..

DAMN YOU ERROR 47!!! (The "One" ring of death)

You guys are more like "Lazy Ass Gamers". Fine, I'll do the footwork:

[quote name='E&A_Robert']all right, thank you very much for being patient sir, i have checked our xbox stocks, and according to the inventory all xbox models that we have here already carries the Jasper chipset, so the worries for the red ring issue is not necessary anymore,

moving on, i checked that the holiday bundle is on $50.00 off today[/quote]
Did this through the "Dell Chat" and got a friend an Arcade Holiday Bundle (even though it's sold out) for $139.50 (did this on EPP site for extra 7% off) before taxes and with free shipping. That's ~30% off. I forgot to ask when it expires though.

Do you seriously trust a random CSR who probably has never been in the same country as a Dell warehouse to have any idea what they're selling?

That said, Dell seems to sell a LOT of these and I think most new stock is going to be Jasper, but I hardly would take what a CSR says as gospel, sadly. (what a sign of customer disservice, eh?)

Well, the biggest thing is that they still have the Holiday Bundle, it's just not listed on the site and he got it for $60 off.

I wodner why dell is discounting them...I might bite since my system kerplunked and I have 60ish games :(

bread's done
Back