Dell: Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle for $160

mis0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Didn't see a post for this.. and I know a lot of people have been waiting for the Arcades to come back in stock at Dell.com. The coupon that has been thought dead actually still works but for some reason, it says the coupon expires today, April 1, 2009, instead of April 29, 2009 as said originally. Could be a good deal for those looking to pick one up and those looking to avoid the tax hike coming up in California. Remember to use your DPA account for 3% off or those who have a Discover Card, use your card through the ShopDiscover site for 5% off.

Link: dell.com
Coupon: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47

Came out to $169 shipped to California for me. Picking one up because I broke my roommates' in a drunken rage a long time ago.. HAHA.

Almost all Arcades are now Jaspers. But RRoD still gets through on them (though much more rarely).

P.S. It's no longer April 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mis0']Didn't see a post for this.. and I know a lot of people have been waiting for the Arcades to come back in stock at Dell.com. The coupon that has been thought dead actually still works but for some reason, it says the coupon expires today, April 1, 2009, instead of April 29, 2009 as said originally. Could be a good deal for those looking to pick one up and those looking to avoid the tax hike coming up in California. Remember to use your DPA account for 3% off or those who have a Discover Card, use your card through the ShopDiscover site for 5% off.

Link: dell.com
Coupon: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47

Came out to $169 shipped to California for me. Picking one up because I broke my roommates' in a drunken rage a long time ago.. HAHA.[/quote]

coupon does NOT WORK

Worked fine for me.. and a good number of people over at the other popular deal site. You're a little late to the show.

BAHHHHHHHH! I've been waiting for the Arcade to come back and now the coupon has expired. :(

GAH! CAGs really dropped the ball on this one...Nobody posts the deal until a few hours before it's over?

Come on guys!

P.S. Thanks OP - it would have been easy to just assume the deal was posted somewhere and to forget the whole thing, but hopefully, thanks to you someone was able to get on this without having to visit the "other popular deal site"...

Haha, "the other popular deal site" dont talk like that man... there is no excuse to use that kind of language on here!!
pixel.gif

other deal site, aka, we will do anything in our power to scam the hell out of you, if you make a mistake, "LOL@u we have no remorse".

[quote name='rsulway']GAH! CAGs really dropped the ball on this one...Nobody posts the deal until a few hours before it's over?

Come on guys!

P.S. Thanks OP - it would have been easy to just assume the deal was posted somewhere and to forget the whole thing, but hopefully, thanks to you someone was able to get on this without having to visit the "other popular deal site"...[/quote]
I've been keeping tabs on this for a few days now but last night we had some people over and I never got around to checking. I got in, but I feel bad for those that didn't. Hopefully we get a new coupon with some more advanced notice in the future!

This coupon was discussed in length over in the RE5 Elite thread. The coupon was good for other things aside from the RE5 bundle but the focus was on that.

[quote name='rsulway']GAH! CAGs really dropped the ball on this one...Nobody posts the deal until a few hours before it's over?

Come on guys!

P.S. Thanks OP - it would have been easy to just assume the deal was posted somewhere and to forget the whole thing, but hopefully, thanks to you someone was able to get on this without having to visit the "other popular deal site"...[/QUOTE]

For a veteran you should have known about the coupons for weeks. Don't hate on the guy for reposting something. I had been checking Dell for awhile now because they were OOS on the Arcades. I blinked and missed it.

Coupon code dead - We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.

[quote name='provicemo']Coupon code dead - We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.[/quote]
Been dead for days already

bread's done
Back