Dell Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle + any 2 $40 games for $291 + tax today only

espionage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
UPDATE: Looks like the coupon code no longer works on systems.

Dell is running a promotion today only that will give you $80 off any two 360 games if both are at least $39.99 or more and purchased with the system. Combine that with 20% off any game (Z0WPL1J0CC3W47) and you get the following with free shipping:

Xbox 360 Pro ($300 value)
LEGO Indiana Jones + Kung Fu Panda games ($20 value)
2 Xbox 360 games ($80 value)
Total: $400
Price today: $291

Basically, a 360 Pro Holiday bundle + Halo 3 + GTA 4 = $291 + tax

Also, you can purchase $60 titles and the promotion will still work, but it will only take at most $80 off two titles so you just pay the difference.
(i.e.: Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle + Street Fighter IV + Resident Evil 5 will be $328 + tax.)

Add the 2 extra games to cart and you get the automatic $80 discount. Use the coupon code to get another 20% off one of the games.

Xbox 360 Pro 60 GB Holiday Bundle link

Last edited by a moderator:
god damnit i wish my brother had his own xbox............should i buy him one...........GOD HE NEEDS TO GET A CAR AND A JOB....

It's a shame that Dell's 360 game selection is very spotty; I'm really tempted to bump on this since I was going to buy a 360 Arcade for a friend, but I can't find other games I'm interested in. Still, excellent deal, and thanks for describing it more clearly. :)

I just tried this deal and it charged me $290 + tax for the Pro, Silent Hill, and GTA IV. $311.37 after tax. That's after the $80 off the Pro and $8 off Silent Hill with the coupon. I haven't gone through with it yet so if you have any suggestions as to the other codes I need to put in, that would be great.

[quote name='depascal22']I just tried this deal and it charged me $290 + tax for the Pro, Silent Hill, and GTA IV. $311.37 after tax. That's after the $80 off the Pro and $8 off Silent Hill with the coupon. I haven't gone through with it yet so if you have any suggestions as to the other codes I need to put in, that would be great.[/quote]

looks like the coupon code was disabled...guess it was a mistake by Dell

I just went to the Dell front page and the deal clearly says Pro 60GB and 2 free games for $299. I don't know where the extra money comes from. I used the code to get another $8 off one of the games but it won't continue to stack.

EDIT -- espionage,

The coupon code still works but it only takes 20% off the highest priced game.

[quote name='depascal22']I just went to the Dell front page and the deal clearly says Pro 60GB and 2 free games for $299. I don't know where the extra money comes from. I used the code to get another $8 off one of the games but it won't continue to stack.

EDIT -- espionage,

The coupon code still works but it only takes 20% off the highest priced game.[/quote]

ya looks like it was an error on their part to allow the 20% off to work on systems. that makes this deal decent, but no longer as good heh

dell.com kindda dropped the ball on this one for me. I ordered 03-19 and they delayed the actual xbox - new est date of delivery is now 04/10..... I only received the two games so far ....

Also, did anyone who contacted dell.com via e-mail noticed something from their e-mail address? it is [email protected] ... so CAG has it's own customer service mailbox at dell? ... that's awesome cheapy ....

bread's done
Back