Dell - Xbox360 Arcade - $129.99 (Canada only?)

[quote name='denshaotoko']they have health care already and now this!! outrage![/QUOTE]
Canada looks better every day man.

Not for U.S. customers.

popup_estimateshipping.aspx

https://ecomm.dell.com/dellstore/Po...imateshipping&BackUrl=/dellstore/basket.aspx&

Yeah, we get this and we also get Just Cause 2 for $39.99 its first week of release. We had the same deal for Batman: AA and Borderlands. But you guys get an actually good Amazon site, so that kind of evens it out.

Guys...

I have PayPal, and I was able to go all the way through checkout no problem, right before hitting "confirm." I'm debating on buying another one (mine has a busted disc drive). It's $129.99 with free shipping (about $128USD), so if it works, it'll be a steal at that price. I don't see anywhere that states that they won't ship it to US households.

[quote name='hypertails02']Guys...

I have PayPal, and I was able to go all the way through checkout no problem, right before hitting "confirm." I'm debating on buying another one (mine has a busted disc drive). It's $129.99 with free shipping (about $128USD), so if it works, it'll be a steal at that price. I don't see anywhere that states that they won't ship it to US households.[/QUOTE]

me too

so does that mean that us US people can buy it? did you buy yours already? Im really wondering cause it lets me get to the "submit order" page via paypal, but will they be able to ship it to me? Im really temped to just hit "submit order" right now just to see if they ship it to the US, my only fear is that they will not notice I live in the US and it will get lost in trasit or something (idk how reliable the canadian shipping industry is)?

[quote name='h2dk']or you can grab it for $150 as the Dell Deal of the Day (wonder if you can get it to work with the $50 GC??)[/QUOTE]

FYI - It doesn't mention the HDMI so that may very well be an old console they are still trying to unload.

[quote name='sgr76']FYI - It doesn't mention the HDMI so that may very well be an old console they are still trying to unload.[/QUOTE]
Actually if you look under overview, it mentions the HDMI output being present.

[quote name='joeyr36']me too

so does that mean that us US people can buy it? did you buy yours already? Im really wondering cause it lets me get to the "submit order" page via paypal, but will they be able to ship it to me? Im really temped to just hit "submit order" right now just to see if they ship it to the US, my only fear is that they will not notice I live in the US and it will get lost in trasit or something (idk how reliable the canadian shipping industry is)?[/QUOTE]

I just finished up a live chat session (don't try it in Firefox) with a Dell Canada rep and they said they only ship it within Canada.

[quote name='SteelSD']I just finished up a live chat session (don't try it in Firefox) with a Dell Canada rep and they said they only ship it within Canada.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking.

bread's done
Back