Dell XPS Laptop contest through Nov 27th.

Supadeuce

CAGiversary!
No registration required.

For those that don't know, curse.com is one of the premier WoW addon sites on the web. They can be trusted.

http://www.curse.com/contests/choose-your-faction/enter.aspx

icon-dell-xps-m1730_jpg-720x540.jpg

Grand Prize: Dell XPS M1730 WoW edition

• Your choice of Alliance or Horde edition
  • 17” Hi-def Widescreen
  • Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT with NVIDIA® SLI®
  • Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 Processor
  • 4GB Memory
  • Intel 4965 Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini Card

Special Warcraft Goodies
  • Golden Ticket for your very own FigurePrints collectable figure, created to look exactly like one of your characters!
  • Exclusive Access Beta Key Card; contains 5 beta key codes for World of Warcraft betas!
  • Account Upgrade; allows access to all in-game companion pets typically only found via the World of Warcraft Collector's Edition!
  • Exclusive Wallpapers and Screensavers
  • Pre-installed World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, fully patched to the current live game, as well as the Warcraft Battle Chest, containing each of the Warcraft RTS games!
  • Behind-the-scenes DVD
  • Warcraft themed backpack, mouse pad, and disc binder.
  • Warcraft Novels
  • World of Warcraft: The Trading Card Game Starter Sets
  • World of Warcraft Soundtrack CD
  • And more!

Last edited by a moderator:
man honestly i really wish i could win this, but like what are the odds of it :(. I never win any contests, but if I could win one, it'd either be this or the lottery :p lol

Dont like the design? i like it, how bout if u win ill trade u my laptop which was nearly the same cost and purchased last month lol.

Thanks OP ^_^. My current computer is starting to show its age

AMD 64bit 2x 3800+
2 Gigs of RAM DDR 2
512 Gefore 7950 GT
200 Gig SATA 3

[quote name='Agent_BBJ']Thanks, I really do not like the design of the computer but If I win I am not going to complain.[/quote]

What he said. I'm not a WoW fan, but I am a free laptop fan! Thanks OP

[quote name='someguy2222']What he said. I'm not a WoW fan, but I am a free laptop fan! Thanks OP[/quote]
Indeed I doubt I have any chance at winning though lol. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. This would be perfect if I won my laptop was what my wife used for her school work and it just quit working

The design wouldn't be as bad if it didn't have the huge WORLD OF WARCRAFT on the front, don't get me wrong, I play the game. Oh well, it actually kinda looks cool when you get past that. I'm in, I could really go for this.

Well if any of you win this and don't play WoW, I'd take the extra stuff they give. You know, for being the OP and everything!

:)

bread's done
Back