Dell's BF deals are LIVE: Wii + extra wiimote + NSMBW for $200 after BCB

Hrm, i've never used bing cash back before. I clicked the first link, it showed a screen with a bunch of retailers/etailers... i clicked Dell 20% icon. and it took me to a search? How does it work?

[quote name='XClaude']Hrm, i've never used bing cash back before. I clicked the first link, it showed a screen with a bunch of retailers/etailers... i clicked Dell 20% icon. and it took me to a search? How does it work?[/QUOTE]
Click on the bing cashback link up at the top under sponsored sites. It should prompt you to create a bing account and then take you to dell's website where your purchase will be eligible for cashback.

Or you could just go to bing.com and create an account first. After clicking on the cashback link described above you'll just need to log in.

[quote name='Darknyss']Click on the bing cashback link up at the top under sponsored sites. It should prompt you to create a bing account and then take you to dell's website where your purchase will be eligible for cashback.

Or you could just go to bing.com and create an account first. After clicking on the cashback link described above you'll just need to log in.[/QUOTE]

Ok I did all that. It did took me from a bing search of "dell wii", clicked the sponsored link of dell about gaming console cash back. took me to fill out my bing email... it showed the 20%. finished log in and it took me to Dell. Sounds like I did it right.

I added the bundle to cart, went to check out and it still says 249.99. no mention of any bing cash back?

I do appologize for the noobness...

[quote name='XClaude']Ok I did all that. It did took me from a bing search of "dell wii", clicked the sponsored link of dell about gaming console cash back. took me to fill out my bing email... it showed the 20%. finished log in and it took me to Dell. Sounds like I did it right.

I added the bundle to cart, went to check out and it still says 249.99. no mention of any bing cash back?

I do appologize for the noobness...[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing. The cookies shouldve recorded your purchase and if all goes well, you will get the 20% in your bing cash back account soon.

how soon? i dunno.

[quote name='XClaude']Ok I did all that. It did took me from a bing search of "dell wii", clicked the sponsored link of dell about gaming console cash back. took me to fill out my bing email... it showed the 20%. finished log in and it took me to Dell. Sounds like I did it right.

I do appologize for the noobness...[/QUOTE]
There will be no mention of it on Dell's site. Just wait awhile and you should get an email from Microsoft with your CB details. It can take awhile. After you get the email you can log into bing.com and monitor the status of your reward.

I ordered from dell this morning, still havent gotten an email, so just because its taking a long time doesnt mean you got the CB .. just going to have to wait it out

This is a very good deal, I just need the wiimote, hope amazon has a deal on that later on in the day. If so link would be appreciated. - thanks

You can easily get rid of NSMBW (I already have a copy) for $35 net (ebay, amazon, cl), which means you get a wii+extra wiimote for about 180 depending on taxes. With an extra nunchuck, we're talking $200 total for a two player wii.

Not bad atall.

how long does it take to get this email? im going on on 3 hours of waiting. Also does it go to your Live email account or your email account you bought the wii with?

Seems like bing cashback email for Dell is much slower than other stores I've used it at. Ordered some speakers yesterday and still haven't received the cashback email yet. Other stores I've used usually show up within 10 minutes. Hope it went through without any issues.

it's a pain in the ass to get this working... anyway I passed on buying a wii again cause I can only think of about 4 or 5 games I really want to play on the wii.

no email yet. Still, this was already a good deal and the gf wanted a wii. Hopefully the Cash Back comes soon. Too bad about the tax but it's still all good.

Since there is a $40 instant rebate applied on the Dell Black Friday sale will this still qualify for Bing Cashback?

[quote name='imaramman']Since there is a $40 instant rebate applied on the Dell Black Friday sale will this still qualify for Bing Cashback?[/QUOTE]

link?

i am looking at getting the PC for 360 bucks and then selling the monitor that comes with it. that would be super super cheap if it comes with 40 dollar instant rebate, + selling the monitor+using bing(ive never used bing before either)

I was referring to the Wii bundle. It's $289.99 - $40 Instant Rebate, making it $249.99, then the Bing Cashback would theoretically take it down closer to $200.

So I placed an order on that Wii deal for my gf who's giving it as a gift to parents. I have a reciept but Dell's not finding any record of it and I haven't gotten any emails about it. WTF? I want my cashback..

My order shipped and it should be here on Monday. Still no word from Bing though. I sent them an email through the "contact us" link.

Purchased around 3 or 4pm Friday - got my Bing e-mail at 2:30 this morning. I was starting to worry, but for those that it has not shown up yet I just wanted to assure you it will show eventually.

Ordered around 630 Friday morning ....got my bing chedda back this morning...215 shipped for a wii sm bros and an extra wii remote...can't beat it

For those still worried about bing cash back email... I also received my bing cashback email at 2:10 AM PST today. I got it in the live email account that my bing cashback is bound to.

Says it's for $50. My bing account online is also updated to reflect this purchase... under pending: "You can request your cashback reward in 57 days."

$222 after all of this for a wii bundle is not bad at all.(tax and shipping hit me up)

[quote name='Gamegod2x']is there any other deals on a wii bundle besides this one?[/QUOTE]
Well, this one's over now, only other thing really is the $20 gift card on Amazon when you just buy a Wii :(

bread's done
Back