Demigod (PC) $19.95 Coupon Codes

RabidLurker

CAGiversary!
Coupon codes to buy the digital download (is there any other kind?) of Demigod for $19.95.

Coupon Code: DEMI-GWCQ-KJCF-DYLO
Coupon Code: DEMI-MDSD-VXQY-TWAA

They expire November 1st.

Demigod can be purchased from this page (this link was provided with the coupon codes):
http://www.demigodthegame.com/

First come, first serve!

Didn't like Demigod much, it had a lot of technical problems and was almost impossible to win if you had a bad teammate or you were trying to make a come back. I'd recommend any CAG'ers that want to try this type of game to check out League of Legends first, which is free to play. Can't get cheaper than that!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

i bought this, tried it a few times, then dropped it completely. The amount of elitist douche bags that play this game is incredible. Do one thing wrong and they tell you to 'go slash your wrists with a razor'. Lovely community.

My reply got deleted or didn't go through? Not sure. I had a lot of technical problems with Demigod (specifically the game would drop to 5fps 30 minutes into a match if sound was enabled, lots of other people on the forums were having the same issue and the dev's only solution at the time was to play with sound off. Fun). There are a lot of similar-style games coming out soon with Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends, the later which came out last week and is free-to-play. I haven't played Newerth yet but it has a more serious art style than League, might be fun. In either case I recommend steering clear of Demigod.

[quote name='L0RDTemplar']My reply got deleted or didn't go through? Not sure. I had a lot of technical problems with Demigod (specifically the game would drop to 5fps 30 minutes into a match if sound was enabled, lots of other people on the forums were having the same issue and the dev's only solution at the time was to play with sound off. Fun). There are a lot of similar-style games coming out soon with Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends, the later which came out last week and is free-to-play. I haven't played Newerth yet but it has a more serious art style than League, might be fun. In either case I recommend steering clear of Demigod.[/QUOTE]

I remember Dan on the PC Gamer Podcast saying he had sound issues too. I don't recall what the fix was though. Sorry.

For those interested in buying the game:

Coupon Code: DEMI-CBYC-QXQB-PAKJ
Coupon Code: DEMI-OUYL-AVGR-AAFS

It's fun, but I'm definitely glad I got it for $20 instead of full price.

[quote name='TruthinessFC']
Coupon Code: DEMI-CBYC-QXQB-PAKJ
[/QUOTE]
Used above code to pick up a copy. Been waiting for it to drop below $30 for the longest. TY.

I'll admit the community can be rough, but just play single player until you've got the game down a bit. I also did some light reading on strategies with players and I've been able to hold my own online. It's a really fun game with deep strategy once you get used to the basic gameplay mechanics.

First off, thanks to all those contributing the coupon codes in the forums. Much appreciated.

Kinda tempted in picking up the game, but I'm not a big fan of DoTa type games to begin with. Someone handed me a "special" copy of the game, and I've tried out the SP for a couple of rounds, but I don't think I'm getting good enough for live online play.

Anyways, thanks to the contribution to the community, and I hope that when I get around in picking up the game (if I ever do), then there'll be a code with my name on it :)

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Coupon Code: DEMI-CVOQ-QEQU-HVVJ [/QUOTE]

Used that code. Thanks!

I too played the "special" version and I loved it. Was also waiting for a price drop. This is great.

bread's done
Back