Demonoid Gone Again?

veedubkid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I searched and didn't see it posted but it has happened again! I give up.

Frontpage:

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Oh well

Damn, this sucks...

Anyone know of a similar site? I need a torrent site that has all sorts of stuff like Demonoid did, and is also private.

[quote name='yukine']Damn, this sucks...

Anyone know of a similar site? I need a torrent site that has all sorts of stuff like Demonoid did, and is also private.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Demonoid was about as private and secure as the ten dollar prostitute doing blowjobs behind 7-11

[quote name='Sporadic']:lol: Demonoid was about a private and secure as the ten dollar prostitute doing blowjobs behind 7-11[/QUOTE]

Correct.

But it still required you to maintain a positive ratio, which public torrents don't do a very good job of enforcing. ;)

And your mom is excellent Sporadic, best $10.00 I ever spent.

[quote name='yukine']But it still required you to maintain a positive ratio, which public torrents don't do a very good job of enforcing. ;)[/QUOTE]

Um, no.

I had a .3 ratio with something like 100+GBs downloaded and you can't call a tracker private when they let every Tom, Dick and Harry in every single Saturday & Sunday.

Well then the people on the site were very good about seeding, as the seed/leecher ratio was fantastic. No thanks to you, though. :lol:

You don't have to get all nerd crazy on me, it was a private tracker despite how loose the invite system was.

[quote name='yukine']You don't have to get all nerd crazy on me, it was a private tracker despite how loose the invite system was.[/QUOTE]

Nerd crazy?

Sorry but when a tracker opens it's doors every weekend and lets everybody who wants in, in, it's not a private tracker anymore by any definition. It's just a public tracker that forces you to make an account with them.

I wasn't even talking about their broken invite system. I was a horrible user at that site but I still gave out something like 30 invites over the course of my time there and I could have done more if I wanted to.

bread's done
Back