Demonoid Invite?

[quote name='Spinning Revolver']I'd like an invite too if you don't mind. :)[/quote]
sure, I'll send you one now. I've sent 11 invites so far, and I don't know how many I have left =o

If you could send me one I'd really appreciate it, though unrelated I have one Blackcats invite if anyone wants it

anyway thanks

after pyro I went all out
You can not create more invitations at the moment
Invitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.
Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again.
Sorry guys, I can't send anymore :'(

[quote name='nikelecious91']What happens if you get caught? I've only downloaded 2 music CDs and don't plan on using it ever again..[/QUOTE]

You get a very mean sounding email that is passed along to you from your ISP.

I decided to check this whole invitation thing out. Apparently I have 15 invites to hand out. I can spare a few I guess. Send a PM if you "need" one.

Just to impose an arbitrary rule, I will only give them to people with a CAG join date of 2006 or earlier! I was going to say 2004 or earlier (since that is my join date), but then I noticed that everyone asking for codes is from the last year or less.

This whole invite thing is plain stupid. If someone like me can get 15 invites without even trying, then what is the point of even having the limitation? I see these codes being handed out on pretty much every forum known to man.

Hey if anyone has a spare invite I'd appreciate it! Thnx! :cool:

Also, once i get an ivnite I will use any invites i get to share with fellow CAG'ers :p

I'll trade a Demonoid invite for a TorrentLeech or other godly torrent site invite. I'll only trade to people who are serious about keeping their ratio good.

[quote name='nikelecious91']What happens if you get caught? I've only downloaded 2 music CDs and don't plan on using it ever again..[/quote]

if you're just downloadin music, use limewire. That's way safer. Idk anyone thats gotten in trouble with limewire.

I've got nothing to offer in trade except scans of obscenely defaced children's coloring book pages, but if anyone has an extra invite I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='mephitical']I've got nothing to offer in trade except scans of obscenely defaced children's coloring book pages, but if anyone has an extra invite I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

I'll trade you for four of those.

^^ That's a joke. I don't have a demonoid invite.

[quote name='Matty6']I'll trade an invite code for a 1600 microsoft point card, PM me[/quote]

Wait, you're going to give a code to someone for giving you a point card? You better rethink that, since it falls along the lines of selling an invite, which is against the rules and could get you and the 'purchaser' banned.

[quote name='geniusboy91']I'll trade you for four of those.

^^ That's a joke. I don't have a demonoid invite.[/quote]

You're missing out. This is some fine artistry here on these coloring book pages. I'll even give whoever gets me an invite the choice of Suzy's Zoo or Sesame Street en Español.

[quote name='Matty6']I'll trade an invite code for a 1600 microsoft point card, PM me[/quote]

So there are other members giving these invites for free and you try to take advantage and charge basically $20 for one?

[quote name='geniusboy91']if you're just downloadin music, use limewire. That's way safer. Idk anyone thats gotten in trouble with limewire.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? First of all besides all the garbage you have to go through to get what you want on there. There is less chance of getting a virus from a good torrent site (oink for example).

As for getting in trouble, the majority of all those lawsuits against 10 year old girls and grandmas were against people who used LimeWire. Maybe they changed by then but I would try to get an invite to a good tracker, or if youre really worried about getting in trouble, just buy your music legit from napster or itunes or whatever.

[quote name='musha666']Are you serious? First of all besides all the garbage you have to go through to get what you want on there. There is less chance of getting a virus from a good torrent site (oink for example).

As for getting in trouble, the majority of all those lawsuits against 10 year old girls and grandmas were against people who used LimeWire. Maybe they changed by then but I would try to get an invite to a good tracker, or if youre really worried about getting in trouble, just buy your music legit from napster or itunes or whatever.

I have an invite or two on demonoid (I think) if someone wants it just PM me your email address. Ill PM you back if i invite you, if not it means Im out.[/QUOTE]
All true stuff Musha666. Anyways, if people need invites, PM me. I'm not going to check this thread to make sure I invite people. Just remember this, I will NOT send you an invite if you a haven't been a CAG for at least 6 months. It proves to me that you are a useful member of a community.

[quote name='nikelecious91']So there are other members giving these invites for free and you try to take advantage and charge basically $20 for one?[/quote]

Which is against the rules and will get you banned from there. What a douchebag.

[quote name='geniusboy91']if you're just downloadin music, use limewire. That's way safer. Idk anyone thats gotten in trouble with limewire.[/quote]

You're an idiot and insane.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'mlooking for a demonoid invite.... I can even offer a RevoTT invite in return.[/quote]

Send me a PM if you still need one and/or read this thread. I know you from these boards so you're fine.

This is not an open invitation to any newbie to start flooding me with PMs.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Send me a PM if you still need one and/or read this thread. I know you from these boards so you're fine.

This is not an open invitation to any newbie to start flooding me with PMs.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but AlbinoNinja hooked me up. I can still get you a RevoTT invite if you want, though.

Noobs need not apply. :D

bread's done
Back