Demons souls $10 dollars off at gamestop.com

warfare360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I found this at the bottom left corner of the main site under their email form, cant link since im new. I dont know if its already posted, but I have been waiting for this price on demons souls for awhile. It's 19.99 for new and 17.99 for pre-owned.

[quote name='VaultDweller']good price, too bad this game is hella short, i beat it in less than 5 hours, but for 18 bucks it is a decent deal[/QUOTE]

uhhhhhhh

Well greatest hits take awhile to go that low, I think they greatest hits games so they can keep the selling point at 30, apparently its a good game though, I was just waiting for 20 or lower to bite. But with Walmarts black friday sale, it seems that they are selling greatest hits for 10, who knows if demons souls will be one of the 80 titles.

[quote name='VaultDweller']good price, too bad this game is hella short, i beat it in less than 5 hours, but for 18 bucks it is a decent deal[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL

Great game and that's a great price Brand New!

I havent played it yet, but from what I hear, the First boss usually takes 5 hours to get to/beat.

Unless you've beaten the game once & played through it again, or watched a speedrun video, it is highly unlikely one would beat the game in less than 5 hours.

Speaking out of butt hole much?

Look at my sig for trophy card i have the platinum( demons souls platinum is the diamond pic) and its my favorite one and favorite game next to MGS4. BTW it took me 152 hours and help from my psn buddies for this platinum aside from that of all my controllers 1 now has loose parts when you shake it because of the boss fights. False king was the hardest boss to me.

[quote name='needler420']Look at my sig for trophy card i have the platinum( demons souls platinum is the diamond pic) and its my favorite one and favorite game next to MGS4. BTW it took me 152 hours and help from my psn buddies for this platinum aside from that of all my controllers 1 now has loose parts when you shake it because of the boss fights. False king was the hardest boss to me.[/QUOTE]

false king is easy all you have to do is be patient and just hit him 1 or 2 times then quickly roll out of the way

[quote name='CaoPi']and the servers are gonna go down next year, so play it while you still can[/QUOTE]
why are the servers going down?

[quote name='CaoPi']and the servers are gonna go down next year, so play it while you still can[/QUOTE]

They didn't say it would, they just gave a limit to how long it would stayed up guaranteed.

[quote name='jab1235']why are the servers going down?[/QUOTE]

They aren't as far as we know. Atlus decided to be nice and give people advance warning as to when the servers might go down, and now everyone seems to think that's the absolute end date of the online play, even though Atlus has extended it several times in the past and it's highly unlikely they will be taking them down anytime soon with the game becoming a greatest hits title.

LOL, this is the same price in their BF ad. Good deal all the same, but I went with Amazon's deal yesterday with the soundtrack/art book GH version for a few bucks more.

[quote name='VaultDweller']false king is easy all you have to do is be patient and just hit him 1 or 2 times then quickly roll out of the way[/QUOTE]
Or just pull out a bow and shoot him from the doorway.

[quote name='VaultDweller']false king is easy all you have to do is be patient and just hit him 1 or 2 times then quickly roll out of the way[/QUOTE]

what a terrible troll attempt.

[quote name='Mikocouch']Waiting on sub $10 imo.[/QUOTE]
Why? The game is easily worth $60+. Best game this gen.

Bought the Black Phantom Edition today for $76 off Ebay. I got a steal.

So what if the servers go down, game is still 100% beatable offline.

This game is awesome. If you like action RPGs, you will like this game. It is that simple. Remember: Feel no shame in reading an online guide for this game. There is a great deal that can go entirely unnoticed in this game should you not allow yourself the assistance of the pros (white and black tendencies, certain NPCs, weaknesses of some bosses, the function of some items, the purpose of higher demon's souls, etc.)

This game is fucking awesome.

this price is in stores too right? i't says "online only price" for the new, and if it's only $2 more i'd rather get the new one, but i don't want to wait for shipping...

I sold my old sealed copy on Ebay and am waiting for the new one from Amazon to show up; now that I have Vanquish done I'm sort of chomping at the bit for this game all of a sudden.

[quote name='StillFree']So what if the servers go down, game is still 100% beatable offline.[/QUOTE]

multiplayer is what makes this game interesting

[quote name='CaoPi']multiplayer is what makes this game interesting[/QUOTE]

Its nice but nothing great its still hard with no mic but the main thing is this game can still be platinum 100% there are no online trophies. Which the mutliplayer is no doubt a innovative masterpiece but it holds little replay value if any at all. For the mutliplayer to have replay value you have to be a real enthusiast of the game, since getting platinum i think i went back only a few times for a few hours. The game is still worth it even with the servers shut down.

I actually saw the price of $19.99 in the store today. I was going to grab it, but didn't. Probably will tomorrow when I pick up DKC.

how does online help with platinum? trading or getting/giving weapons or stones? i would love that. someone give me weapons and stones when you are done. lol

[quote name='Archfiend']Waiting for so long to play this game simply means you are not a gamer or at least a male gamer.[/QUOTE]

There are other games to be played, and if you`re on here, you`re looking for deals/biting points.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']LOL, this is the same price in their BF ad. Good deal all the same, but I went with Amazon's deal yesterday with the soundtrack/art book GH version for a few bucks more.[/QUOTE]

what amazon deal? can you provide link? how much was it, with all the extra?

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Platinum without online is ridiculous since you have to get a Pure Blade drop. Have fun with Mr Skelly in 4-1[/QUOTE]

This is easy too if you come in from the back side from 4-2. Soulsucker/Ring o' Avarice are your friend. You just need to get lucky. Took me about 8 hours but leveled up tons while farming for the pure sharp(?)stone.

bread's done
Back