Demon's Souls Asian Ver. US$43.80 w/shipping @ Play-Asia

What about trophy support for this one? The only real benefit of this game is that if your a cheater there are various jips for your character getting a awesome soul level.

you still get trophies from the asian version of the game. I purchased this one last year b/c I was bored and I didn't want to wait until the North American release of the game.

[quote name='Foosil']you still get trophies from the asian version of the game. I purchased this one last year b/c I was bored and I didn't want to wait until the North American release of the game.[/QUOTE]
Not only will you get trophies, but the trophy-whorin' types will appreciate that they're treated as a different set vs. the U.S. version.

I was interested in buying Demon's Souls, but I think I'll wait it out for now. I suppose I'd bite within the $20-$30 range.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']the online play the game offers is kinda unique and I don't think it's something you should miss out on just to save a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's a very interesting game mechanic that provides a sense of cooperative while not truly a multiplayer game.

This game is beyond amazing...just when you think you found an awesome weapon & that you're a badass, you are quickly proven wrong when you die.

bread's done
Back