Demon's Souls Black Label

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where to get the Demon's Soul for PS3 black label, everyone has the damn Greatest hits , i hate the red cases with the BIG Greatest Hits label on it, or if anyone willing to sell if they have it. Thanks

If you have one in your area, try Kmart. One of my local Kmarts had several copies of DS black label with the red GH sticker over the wrap. Most Kmarts have a lot of unsold older stock so it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for all the help guys, i tried kmart with no luck, was at gamestop looking for about 20 min then waited to ask the guy another 30 min, said that they didn't have it but he would call another store, and surprise surprise they had sold it that day, F*** i know. So checked online decided to call that store myself and they had it. YESSS had to go back in as soon as i left because the girl game me a Greatest hits disc, but no biggie. Used the buy 2 get one free preowned and traded some points for 5 bucks off preowned. Cool thing is they gave me a brand new copy of enslaved they just put the sticker of pre owned on it but it was wrapped and all. Wonder why, maybe they had alot of stock. took prince of persia FS, enslaved and Demon's souls. Was trying to get shattered dimensions but they didn't have it. oh well.

bread's done
Back