Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition PS3 Used - $55.99 - Amazon - OOS

sadikyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hello,

I know there is a lot of demand for this game, so I thought it worth mentioning that there are a few copies of Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition PS3 (used) through Amazon.com Marketplace. There is 1 copy left at $41.99, and 2 copies left at $55.99, through the Marketplace - last I checked.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1258120045&sr=1-2&condition=used

I don't know if these are complete and have the artbook and soundtrack CD, but it still seems like a pretty good deal I think. I bought one of the $41.99 copies (when there were 2 left), and I sent an e-mail asking about the pre-order extras and what all it comes with - I will post as soon as I get a response.

EDIT: Now only 2 copies left at $55.99 - I assume these will sell out pretty fast as well.

EDIT 2: Wow you guys are fast - no copies left - cheapest used or new price around 100 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find, OP. I didn't purchase it because I was still contemplating but hopefully you get the extras with the game.

I pulled the trigger on the $41.99 the title said Artbook if it doesn't come with everything I'll probably return it.

bread's done
Back