Demon's Souls (PS3) $25 Shipped

It's hard but only if you overextend . . . I can feel like I'm breezing along then boom, one hit dead, but it was b/c I stopped being cautious.
Outstanding game. Any action rpg fan should own it.

[quote name='breakin2']Isn't this game frustratingly hard?[/QUOTE]

It is in my backlog, so I can't tell you first hand- but I think it is. I also heard it is very rewarding once you progress.

Only the first level the first time you play is super hard. After you get over that bump of the first level the game really opens up and it is a super great game!

This game is definitely worth it. It's not so much "hard" as it is strict.

Don't rush, be cautious, and fear the mind-flayer looking guys, because they suck.

[quote name='Keegs']This game is definitely worth it. It's not so much "hard" as it is strict.

Don't rush, be cautious, and fear the mind-flayer looking guys, because they suck.[/QUOTE]

Well said. Treat it more like a simulation than a game. Walk slowly and always keep your shield up. Running into the unknown gets you a mace to the head and a quick death.

At least death isn't that big of deal..... :cool:

[quote name='Brishon']It's saying the coupons don't stack.[/QUOTE]

Stacks just fine for me.

Make sure you're not trying to stack it with anything else like CAG16 or any of your $ off coupons since those will not stack with other codes except for SAVER.

I found this game to be very frustrating at first but after a few hours you really learn how play and afterwards progression is steady and A LOT of fun. If you die it's mostly your fault and thats the way a game should be.

This game is alright, but its overhyped. Pretty repetitive with a heavy punishment for dying. Its more of a niche game than hype would have you believe. I wouldn't recommend it for more than $20.

bread's done
Back