Demon's Souls?

Aganar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Seem to be getting a solid $20 from Amazon, Gamestop, and most other vendors. Some private sellers have it for less, but then the shipping bumps it right back up to $20. Can we do any better than that or should I bite the bullet at 20?

I picked it up when Target had it for 15. It's hard to say if the price will drop on this although I think it will hold onto it's current price, at least while the servers for the game are being kept up.

Yea, i also picked it up at target for $15 but Ive only killed 2 bosses so far..
Idk if there will be a sale anytime soon, but I would expect one on black friday.

Well, how much is 5 bucks worth to you, lol. I bought the game three times(US UK, JP) at full price it was worth it to me. Go buy it for 20.

Gohastings.com has it listed used for $11. It's out of stock now, but if you pay attention you could catch it when it comes back in inventory.
I bought it off an eBay store for $15 shipped last month, so it's definitely worth combing through buy it now auctions from reputable sellers there.

bread's done
Back