Derek Smart's games on Steam Half Off

Any bets as to how long it will take for him to pop up in here, or will we have to bad mouth him first?

[quote name='Katslover']Any bets as to how long it will take for him to pop up in here, or will we have to bad mouth him first?[/QUOTE]

Come on. Derek Smart's head is too big to fit in here!

[quote name='eastx']Derek Smart isn't in either game's title. So what's the joke?[/QUOTE]

Somebody's not Derek Smart enough to get it. :cool:

No pun intended - I mean "Derek Smart," not "smart." We should all be more like Derek Smart, in every way imaginable. The world would truly be a better place.

In hopes of drawing the furry that is Derek Smart to these forums, I will make this statement.

The difficulty of Derek Smart's games only serve to compensate for the size of his penis.

Let the fun begin!

That @$$ will never come to these forums. He doesn't have moderator power here to protect him like he does at the Steam forums. ;) :lol:

[quote name='Evilbeaver']In hopes of drawing the furry that is Derek Smart to these forums, I will make this statement.

The difficulty of Derek Smart's games only serve to compensate for the size of his penis.

Let the fun begin![/QUOTE]

It does not surprise me that he is into furries.
But he makes me sad. His dreams are limited only by his ability. BattleCruiser 3000 could have been really, really excellent.

bread's done
Back