DESPERATELY need help - inexpensive gift ideas for girlfriend!

yesitsreallyjosh

CAGiversary!
hey u guys i really need your help!
eek.gif

its my girlfriends birthday in 2 weeks and i have already gotten her a few things, but i was interested if anybody knew any inexpensive (5-50 dollar range) gifts that are really good ideas to get a 20 something female.

i already got her some customized stuff from artscow.com and monogrammed towels as little gifts that should bring a smile to her face

anybody PLEASE help me with ideas, would be greatly appreciated! :lol::lol::lol:

Make a cake and write Happy Birthday on it with frosting. Buy her her favorite candy, but just one fun size Milky Way or whatever it is, not a king size. Give her one of your huge, XL sweatshirts with your name/number on the back for her to wear. A single rose is a nice idea and cheaper than a dozen for sure.

Cut a hole in a gift box, hold it by your crotch, zip down the pants, and tell your GF to open the box. Time-worn and classic. :D

Or just be normal and take her somewhere nice/

[quote name='Unickuta']Cut a hole in a gift box, hold it by your crotch, zip down the pants, and tell your GF to open the box. Time-worn and classic. :D[/QUOTE]

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Something that pampers her, like the massage idea.

and a framed picture of just you or you and her pet? won't cost much, but she'll love the effort and personal touch...

you just can't go wrong with a gift certificate to a spa. then she can get a pedicure, manicure, massage, whatever. I'm getting married in 3 weeks, so it's worked for me.

Always get a card and always get flowers. Other than that, the spa/massage gift certificate is a good idea...tickets to a concert or a show that she would like. It's also a great idea to plan a quick weekend away somewhere. A Nintendo DS if she doesn't have one already? Pylones (French company) makes some pretty cool girly stuff - so does Lush.com - great bath stuff. More details about your budget, your girl or your locale might help.

But really, you have to ask yourself - what can you get her that will impress her friends and her family? Because there is nothing worse than having to tell your girl friends, or your sister or mother - or his mother! - that your boyfriend gave you a lame present. NOTHING worse.

[quote name='yesitsreallyjosh']hey u guys i really need your help!
eek.gif

its my girlfriends birthday in 2 weeks and i have already gotten her a few things, but i was interested if anybody knew any inexpensive (5-50 dollar range) gifts that are really good ideas to get a 20 something female.

i already got her some customized stuff from artscow.com and monogrammed towels as little gifts that should bring a smile to her face

anybody PLEASE help me with ideas, would be greatly appreciated! :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

The RCA EZ 105 camcorder from Kmart that's on clearance for $30 or so. It looks similar to the Flip Video camcorders, records for an hour on the internal memory(according to the package) and you can easily buy cheap memory cards @ Kmart for other special occasions if she needs more recording time.:D

I don't have the UPC handy, but check out UPCDatabase.com and check, since they may have it. Also, be sure to include some sort of sappy note with the camera. Women love that sorta shit. :roll:

[quote name='NismoZZzz']A framed picture of your avatar will suffice.[/quote]

WTF is their avatar supposed to be of anyway? Yeesh. Is that a picture of that 'sasquatch' those guys sold to that one university?

[quote name='Unickuta']Cut a hole in a gift box, hold it by your crotch, zip down the pants, and tell your GF to open the box. Time-worn and classic.[/quote]

Never, ever, ever, EVER try that with a box of popcorn in a movie theater that you know puts lotsa salt on the popcorn though, since salt + sensitive skin like that=owwie. Not that I know from personal experience or anything. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Link927']I also 3rd the spa/massage certificate, it rarely fails, and fairly inexpensive depending on where you go.[/quote]

Unless you get the happy ending, then it costs you a bit extra, but it's well worth it. :lol:

'ey, she's not our girlfriend. We don't know what she'd like or would be interested in. Shouldn't you know what she might like? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back