Desperately Seeking Linksys WTR54GS

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Title says it all guys,

I cannot find this for the life of me. I'm hoping a CAG might have one in decent shape that is not currently being used. eBay doesn't have them and I cannot find a retailer with them in stock in the US.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: just type in linksys wrt into ebay's search field, and a few of them come up, mostly wrtgl and gm, but a few , like the two above are wrtgs

[quote name='Kevbo887']oh man, im sorry, should get my eyes checked. Sorry if I got your hopes up.[/quote]

No problem. I do an extreme amount of business traveling and want one so that I can bring my 360 with me so I can get on XBL without spoofing my MAC address on the box.

people always make MAC address spoofing sound so easy and simple to do. One day I really must look into it it sounds like a very useful skill to have in the toolset.

[quote name='Wolfkin']people always make MAC address spoofing sound so easy and simple to do. One day I really must look into it it sounds like a very useful skill to have in the toolset.[/quote]

It's like taking candy from a baby on the 360 (piece of cake). I just want to be able to be on XBL and my laptop if I need to be.

bread's done
Back