Desperately Seeking Suikoden 2. Last ditch attempt before Ebay.

V

Virtua

Okay so I found Suikoden 1 a few months back at an EB, been playing it finally, and it ranks up there with chrono trigger as one of the games I've enjoyed the most.

While I loved the first game, this creates a dilemma.. the second one's rediculously overstated price and rarity. I just want this game to play it, not to resell it, or let it sit on a shelf forever and never be used.. i hate that. Now, If any CAGs can help me out or happen to run into a copy they have no intention of playing, please PM me or reply here, i'll pay a decent amount via paypal or we can talk trades. I've got plenty of PS2 complete RPGs, pretty much games for any system. Thanks so much.

If this doesn't work, time to pay $100+ on ebay.. damn resellers.

If my attachment is any clue, you'd have to fight me to the death for my copy. That's even BEFORE I found out it sells for +100.

Just hoping for some gracious CAG who might have been lucky enough to find it, and has no interest in the series or RPGs, and could help me out. It's a great series, though.

I am offering one in my tradelist, disc only. I won't sell for a massive discount, but I think I can be fairly reasonable.

bread's done
Back