Dess's List FT/FS I need MM 1-6 NES and BoF2 SNES

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Please add 4% for paypal charges

What I Have:

PS1:

Metal Gear Solid non GH complete (trade only)
Legend of Legia Game and Case, case is worn and has preowned stickers (trade only)

PS2:

Splinter Cell Complete 5$
Arc the Lad: ToS game only disc in ok condition 2$
Max Panye 2 case and game only disc is from blockbuster 3$
Onimusha 2 complete disc is in good condition 7$
Hots Golf 4 Complete close to mint greatest hits 6$
Xenosaga Episode one Complete, Disc has light scratchs but plays fine 9$
Zone of the Enders Complete, case has some wear, but no tears, disc plays fine but shows use, will clean tonight 5$

Whole PS2 Lot : Make an Offer

SNES: All Cart Only

Mortal Kombat 2 2$
Madden 96 1$

N64:cart only

Perfect Dark 3$
Diddy Kong Racing 2$

GBA:
Mega Man Battle Network 3 White Complete 11$

What I Want:

Preferably Cart or Disc only but in good playable condition

List from most wanted to least
Megaman 1-6 NES
Megaman X Collection PS2
Breath of Fire 2 SNES
Breath of Fire IV PS1
Xmen Vs Street Fighter Saturn
Marvel Vs Street Fighter Saturn
Secret of Evermore SNES
Suikoden 2 PS1
Devil May Cry PS2
Star Ocean Second Story PS1
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue PS1
Lunar Silver Star Story PS1
Dragon Force Saturn
Alundra PS1

$$$ through Paypal

I have Feed back on Here, Ebay Desslok910, Instyleshoes.com Desslok

PM me if your interested in something and you don't have anything on my list, I'm usually willing to work something out.

Also I do have plenty feed back from all over I've done my debt of ship firsts and will not anymore. If you want to pay by paypal, You pay I'll ship out same day or next via priority mail with DC. If you want to trade ship at the same time or if you have lower feed back you ship first. I expect you to ship the same way I do via Priority with DC or a Service thats equal no more parcel posts when I ship priority if you don't like the conditions don't inquire. All my prices are without shipping, shipping will be calculated after your purchase, I will also combine shipping if possible.[/size]

Danro:
Didn't really see much, I was interested in, only Alundra 2 and, no thats not the price shipped, shipping will be calculated after an agreement is straightened out. PM Me and we Might be able to work something out though

Damn! Lucky-a$$ :p nice crappie! Ah man, your avatar just totally made me want to fish now. I can't wait until season! Can you beat 19.5" large mouth?

hahah nah biggest large mouth was only 2 1/2 lbs i'm a saltwater fisher man mostly, but that crappie was huge so i decided to take a pic you can really see the size if you look at my hands compared to the fish anyway, just knocked a dollar off everything come on people i need to sell this stuff

bread's done
Back