Dess's TL check it out, it'll be fun

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Please add 4% for paypal charges

Priority is normally around 4.50-5 dollars with DC, which is my shipping method of choice I'd prefer not to ship any other way unless your spending 20$ or more.

Please no purchases of less than 10 dollars before shipping for my benefit and yours

What I Have:

PS1:

Metal Gear Solid non GH complete
Vanguard Bandits disc only

Lunar SSS cloth map, outer box, and manuel: don't know what this goes for but figured might as well put it up for collectors

PS2:

Splinter Cell Complete 5$
Max Panye 2 case and game only disc is from blockbuster 3$
Onimusha 2 complete disc is in good condition 7$
Xenosaga Episode one Complete, Disc has light scratchs but plays fine 9$

SNES: All Cart Only

Madden 96 1$

N64:cart only

Perfect Dark 3$

GBA:
Mega Man Battle Network 3 White Complete 11$

What I Want:

Preferably Cart or Disc only but in good playable condition

List from most wanted to least
Breath of Fire 2 SNES
Breath of Fire IV PS1
Xmen Vs Street Fighter Saturn
Marvel Vs Street Fighter Saturn
Suikoden 2 PS1
Secret of Evermore SNES
Star Ocean Second Story PS1
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue PS1
Lunar Silver Star Story PS1
Dragon Force Saturn (PENDING)
Alundra PS1

I have Feed back on Here, Ebay Desslok910, Instyleshoes.com Desslok

PM me if your interested in something and you don't have anything on my list, I'm usually willing to work something out.

Also I do have plenty feed back from all over I've done my debt of ship firsts and will not anymore. If you want to pay by paypal, You pay I'll ship out same day or next via priority mail with DC. If you want to trade ship at the same time or if you have lower feed back you ship first. I expect you to ship the same way I do via Priority with DC or a Service thats equal no more parcel posts when I ship priority if you don't like the conditions don't inquire. All my prices are without shipping, shipping will be calculated after your purchase, I will also combine shipping if possible.

Question: Why should we have to pay for your paypal fees? That's part of the game, homie. You should be willing to absorb a measly 4% for the sake of making your "customer" happy.

it says "please add 4%" please being the key opperative word, under no circumstances does it say you have too, I have had people forgot to and i don't worry about it, thats and I usually absorb a couple of bucks for the shipping cost, so please next time before jumping the gun on me, PM me instead of crapping my thread.

bread's done
Back