Destiny 2 19.99 free ship Microsoft store

Ducking this title like a bad habit. My outside work also offers me minimal time to play a lifestyle game

This game is an absolute steal for $20. Despite all of the bad press and bad decisions, still the best gameplay in a shooter in my opinion.
There's literally nothing to do after the campaign and hitting high level. It's a grind fest after that.

There's literally nothing to do after the campaign and hitting high level. It's a grind fest after that.
It’s a fun ride, that’s all I know. I’d take the 20 odd hours I spent doing the campaign and side quests along the way. I spent full price and don’t regret it.

It’s a fun ride, that’s all I know. I’d take the 20 odd hours I spent doing the campaign and side quests along the way. I spent full price and don’t regret it.
It was fun and I bought into the who season pass, but now that Monster Hunter World is out, I haven't even blinked an eye at my D2.

It was fun and I bought into the who season pass, but now that Monster Hunter World is out, I haven't even blinked an eye at my D2.
Hell, I haven’t played anything else besides Monster Hunter. It’s monopolizing all of my time. Haha!

bread's done
Back