Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

I have the quest and will be on Friday night if you want to knock out everything but the NF step.

Also just watched a youtube video of a guy soloing the NF this week with just grenades, melees, and supers.

Also if you plan on doing the 300 NF this week it seems Arc subclass with pulse grenades is the way to go with a solar power or energy weapon for a couple of Taken Knights that pop up.
Will be on tonight as well. Would like to try and knockout 1st 3 parts of rat king (patrols). Maybe we can connect.

Will be on tonight as well. Would like to try and knockout 1st 3 parts of rat king (patrols). Maybe we can connect.
That works for me. I usually get on sometime after 9 central. Just send an invite when ready.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm connecting with Simosaurus and DizzyD79X (who's new to our clan) tonight to knock out the NF, but we may need another for Trials. 

Crap, I wish I knew because I still need to do that quest. Probably would have been on too late for me anyway. If you need a third for nightfall I think I will be on a little later tonight.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I might be able to get on earlier tonight to run the Nightfall. Send me a message on Xbox and I can hop on.

I'm connecting with Simosaurus and DizzyD79X (who's new to our clan) tonight to knock out the NF, but we may need another for Trials.
Yeah, let me know. Trying for 3 wins and the bounties gets you decent gear - wouldn't mind doing that at least.

Also, if anyone has Raid keys, I'd at least like to get those open this week even if I don't finish the raid.

I might be able to get on earlier tonight to run the Nightfall. Send me a message on Xbox and I can hop on.

Yeah, let me know. Trying for 3 wins and the bounties gets you decent gear - wouldn't mind doing that at least.

Also, if anyone has Raid keys, I'd at least like to get those open this week even if I don't finish the raid.
Raid completed by, Broly/VASHtheSTAMP3D3, H00PTIE, Gokusin, PhatWabbit, IO/Odibee and myself.... Get your raid freebie from Hawthorne all!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Raid completed by, Broly/VASHtheSTAMP3D3, H00PTIE, Gokusin, PhatWabbit, IO/Odibee and myself.... Get your raid freebie from Hawthorne all!

Thanks!

I still need to do the raid myself :whistle2:(

I've done dogs twice and we wiped on Calus for about an hour night before last with randoms.

I have one raid key from the dogs....I'm down

Me and DCriminal ran the NightFall last night with one of our non-clan buddies.  I was surprised we got through it in one try.

I picked up the Hawthorne ' Forged in the Field shotgun last night.
I just got that two nights ago after a buddy was telling me how good it was. I also got the raid rocket launcher from the clan raid engram! Thanks guys who got that for us!

Got my Titan up to 293. Inching up there.

I've got all three of my guys into the 290's (Warlock is somehow the closest at 299), and I'm spending most of my time trying to keep up with all the Milestones and Faction Rally stuff. :)  I'm trying to get all the pieces for each Faction for that Class and it's turning into a slog!

I just got that two nights ago after a buddy was telling me how good it was. I also got the raid rocket launcher from the clan raid engram! Thanks guys who got that for us!

Got my Titan up to 293. Inching up there.
Yep some of the guys I did the raid with are gonna be salty. That's what they wanted from either Calus, the clan engram, or all the tokens they redeemed and I don't think any of the guys who wanted it got it. I got a second one from my tokens.

291*

Was able to decrypt 'Mob Justice' from the raid clan reward.

In PVP it has the potential to be a beast, just not in my hands as a hunter. Hahaha. I feel I need more HPs or need to get the jump on someone. I am however doing as well as one could with Uriel's Gift & Nameless Midnight, actually who I am I kidding...I don't even need a kinetic slot, I just need energy ammo & Uriel's Gift.

I'm down for Trials tonight between 10pm until I my reaction time and motor skills start to suffer.

Shooting Orbs: for those that didn't know, not for those that do know...you can shoot a Nightstalker's tether orb and blow it up just like a trip mine or smoke nade etc. I popped someone's orb in crucible the other day and I guess s/he wasn't expecting that to happen and surprise surprise when the other 2 ppl on my team suddenly weren't tethered and s/he jumped into the melee. Lessons were learned and 1 supremacy engram was secured.

I use Sins of the Past in PvP and I didn't think it was all that great.  Yeah, the blast radius is max and the cluster bombs are a bonus, but without proximity detonation it is a bit lacking.  It is great for clearing mobs in PvE though!

And I had no idea Mob Justice was a raid weapon.  I have a 300 one that I probably would have infused into something else if I had something to infuse it into.  I'll have to give it a shot.  I feel like the game should flag hard to get weapons like raid and Trials gear with some sort of icon or something so I don't accidently infuse or crush them.  It is too much to keep track of.

I'll be on later - totally up for Trials for the laughs.  I assume we haven't gotten the clan engram for it this week because Broly hasn't tried this weekend?  What gives with the other 90+ members of this clan?  How about that "PS4 FTW" clown from the Clan chat?  What's he gotten us?  Seems like the Xbox One players are shouldering the burden for the clan.  Like we need to give those PS4 freeloaders more free stuff (than the free extra stuff they already get from Bungie).

I got invited by a non-CAG friend into another shot at Calus last night with an LFG group.  It would have been great to get it done on my Titan too this week.  I hadn't done any part of the raid with him yet this week.  Calus went horribly, but at least I got the first chest (got a 300 chest piece which is nice but I already have a 304 - will save it for the raid or Trials chest piece if I ever get those).   And I got a lot of practice in the throne room as I usually run Void room.  We even tried to put 4 people in the void room, and they were still screwing it up and getting launched by the Scions.  That is pretty much inexcusable when you have an extra person to help in there.  Meanwhile 2-manning the throne room is pretty tough, especially since I didn't know about the firebombs Calus sends at you and I forgot about the health draining thing one time (had never experienced it - just heard about it).  I also had no idea when we were supposed to start taking down his shield the one time (out of like 20) we got that far.  Lack of comms from others didn't help matters...

I use Sins of the Past in PvP and I didn't think it was all that great. Yeah, the blast radius is max and the cluster bombs are a bonus, but without proximity detonation it is a bit lacking. It is great for clearing mobs in PvE though!

And I had no idea Mob Justice was a raid weapon. I have a 300 one that I probably would have infused into something else if I had something to infuse it into. I'll have to give it a shot. I feel like the game should flag hard to get weapons like raid and Trials gear with some sort of icon or something so I don't accidently infuse or crush them. It is too much to keep track of.

I'll be on later - totally up for Trials for the laughs. I assume we haven't gotten the clan engram for it this week because Broly hasn't tried this weekend? What gives with the other 90+ members of this clan? How about that "PS4 FTW" clown from the Clan chat? What's he gotten us? Seems like the Xbox One players are shouldering the burden for the clan. Like we need to give those PS4 freeloaders more free stuff (than the free extra stuff they already get from Bungie).
Is there a CAG clan for :ps4: also? I thought it was just for :xb1:. I do know that :ps4: and :xb1: do not share clans (same for :pc:).

I'm done with the Faction Rally event, and here are my standings:

Future War Cult (Warlock) - Rank 25 - missing the bond I think

New Monarchy (Hunter) - Rank 22 - missing the cloak

Dead Orbit (Titan) - Rank 10 - missing gauntlets, chest armor, and leg armor

I hope the factions stick around permanently after this!

Is there a CAG clan for :ps4: also? I thought it was just for :xb1:. I do know that :ps4: and :xb1: do not share clans (same for :pc:).
Oh there's definitely PS4 players in our clan. And I'd be fine with that if they worked on the group rewards. It shouldn't just be up to a handful of us to get the raid reward and just one of us (Broly) to get the Trials one when there are close to 100 in the clan!

I'm done with the Faction Rally event, and here are my standings:

Future War Cult (Warlock) - Rank 25 - missing the bond I think
New Monarchy (Hunter) - Rank 22 - missing the cloak
Dead Orbit (Titan) - Rank 10 - missing gauntlets, chest armor, and leg armor

I hope the factions stick around permanently after this!
How did you check your faction rally status?

Lack of comms from others didn't help matters...
291*

How do you raid w/lack of comms? The only way that works is if everyone is in the same room and yelling at each other...but in a sense that's still "comm"unication.

Was a pretty quiet evening last night, did the daily tied to the planet, some crucible, spread some salt then started on my Warlock. Wow...I forgot what Warlock jump was like compared to Hunters. Gonna take some time to get used to...if not, I'll make a Titan next. Hahaha. I did have to go back to a different sword, Quickfang while badass looking is wasn't very efficient in PVE (I do still use it in quickplay though), the one that gives back heavy ammo was the wtg.

I loaded up on shaders from Dead Orbit hoping maybe there was a 3rd legendary one or something (there was not), no idea what my faction rank is with them...i didn't think to check or look.

NF will be interesting to say the least.

On like Megatron tonight around 10 pm EST.

I'll be on later - totally up for Trials for the laughs. I assume we haven't gotten the clan engram for it this week because Broly hasn't tried this weekend? What gives with the other 90+ members of this clan? How about that "PS4 FTW" clown from the Clan chat? What's he gotten us? Seems like the Xbox One players are shouldering the burden for the clan. Like we need to give those PS4 freeloaders more free stuff (than the free extra stuff they already get from Bungie).
Yeah I didn't have time for trials this weekend unfortunately and yeah it kind of is a huge bummer that if I don't it just doesn't happen. Made sense the first week or two but now it's pretty weak that of our full clan we don't have all that much participation. A couple of my buddies I had in the clan that we always ran with have already hopped ship to another of our buddy's clans and frankly I am almost tempted to myself.

I don't mean to be super negative and rant but yeah.

That being said this is the first time down time has impacted me haha. I live literally a 1.5 minute car ride from work and was excited to run home for some lunch time Destiny but the servers will still be down. Womp womp.

I went FWC and New Monarchy last week but now seeing the Dire Promise Dead Orbit Handcannon in action I am somewhat jealous haha

I'm on all the time. I'm just gonna start stepping up to help get some of this done. I think I spend too much time playing solo. Essentially this boils down to me pestering clan people to join a fireteam. If I see you in D2 I may attempt to recruit you.

I'm always down for PVP, if you wanna get on some Trials...send me a msg in game.

We ought to try and set up flexible clan events, like:

- Trials Tuesday!

- Raid on your parade Wednesday

- NF...errr, Fridays.

- Help level up alts Mondaze

Something like that. The Game is centered around dailies & weeklys...we not set up the clan activities that way too?

oh yeah and...congrats Dead Orbit*

I'm always down for PVP, if you wanna get on some Trials...send me a msg in game.

- Trials Tuesday!

- Raid on your parade Wednesday

- NF...errr, Fridays.

- Help level up alts Mondaze

Something like that. The Game is centered around dailies & weeklys...we not set up the clan activities that way too?

oh yeah and...congrats Dead Orbit*
Where do you see which faction won the rally? Is it in the forum somewhere?

Where do you see which faction won the rally? Is it in the forum somewhere?
The app has it

2617bed6ea43f1bb774a7e5c6a7f2efe.jpg

DESTINY 2 HOTFIX - 10/3/2017 (https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46358)

1.0.3.1 The one with more post-launch housekeeping.

Items

• Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
  • Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
  • Fixed an issue in which the action button on Faction Rallies emblems displayed Discard instead of Store

Quests

• Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step "His Highness's Seal" was not incrementing properly

Raid

• Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
  • Fixed an issue in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed if they finish a raid encounter at the exact moment of failure

Crucible

• Added invisible physics and kill volumes to keep players inside the intended playable area on the following maps:
    Eternity
  • Altar of Flame
  • Emperor's Respite
  • Legion's Gulch
  • Javelin-4
  • The Dead Cliffs

[*]Added invisible physics to all stairs in The Dead Cliffs to allow grenades to bounce properly
[*]Adjusted spawning system values to reduce the frequency of players respawning into dangerous situations on all maps

I don't even feel like buying the Dead Orbit scout. It is such a terrible gun and I am disappointed in the community for going with DO. Only way I will care about it is if Bungie buffs the high impact scout archetype... Otherwise it is a wasted gun.

I don't even feel like buying the Dead Orbit scout. It is such a terrible gun and I am disappointed in the community for going with DO. Only way I will care about it is if Bungie buffs the high impact scout archetype... Otherwise it is a wasted gun.
The other guns are still purchasable, but just not for a discounted rate.

EDIT - That doesn't seem to be true! It looks like the only gun that can be bought is the DO gun for 50K Glimmer. I thought I read something for Bungie that the losing factions would have their guns available for 50K Glimmer and the winning faction would have theirs for 10K.

291*

How do you raid w/lack of comms? The only way that works is if everyone is in the same room and yelling at each other...but in a sense that's still "comm"unication.
I didn't mean a physical lack of comms. I just meant people not communicating effectively.

I went FWC and New Monarchy last week but now seeing the Dire Promise Dead Orbit Handcannon in action I am somewhat jealous haha
Wow I deleted so many of those Dire Promise it isn't funny. But I should still have one in the Vault. I also got a TON of those FWC scout rifles (Pleiades Corrector I think?). Are those things any good? I mean that was pretty much all the FWC rank up packages ever gave me. It was kind of ridiculous. I got at least 7 or 8 out of less than 15 rankups.

I think people went for Dead Orbit because Hung Jury was so popular in D1 and people assumed the new one would be the same. I'm disappointed to hear it isn't. But between Mida and Nameless Midnight I guess I don't see the need for another scout anyway. Plus FWC and New Monarchy shaders were garbage in D1. But I'm very disappointed in the shaders I got from Dead Orbit this time. They aren't at all like the D1 shaders. More light gray/dark gray than black and white. I actually like one of the FWC ones this time. But I didn't get any legendary shaders from either - maybe the good ones are still locked away.

- Trials Tuesday!
There's no Trials on Tuesday ;).

The whole thing was that only the winning faction would sell its gun at all... Unless they changed it?
What I heard from the beginning was that the winning faction could buy there's for 1000 and the losing ones for 50,000. I was surprised when I got on after reset that I wasn't able to get either of them though. What gives with the rewards?

I did a bunch of my powerful engrams right after reset last night and pretty much got hosed. The game keeps giving me sniper rifles and fusion rifles: two things I have literally fired like once each in D2. So now I have like 3 max (305-capable) snipers and yet I'm stuck at 303 on sword and 299 on rocket launcher.

For two engrams in a row I got both boots and sniper - it was ridiculous. Boots are the last thing I need on my Warlock. If only you could infuse armor from other classes since my Titan needs them.

Up for Nightfall/raiding tonight or whenever. I missed out on using my raid keys last week and really only ran it on one character anyway. Blah.

Just now, two of the five Cayde's Stashes came up empty, and I don't think I was looting things too quickly.  I wish they would just do away with that.......

Also got a 300 Sidearm from the Clan XP Engram.  I guess I'll be using a sidearm now?

Also got a 300 Sidearm from the Clan XP Engram. I guess I'll be using a sidearm now?
Wow, so out of a ton of engrams, I got a whole lot of useless stuff. Let's see, I did Clan XP, Crucible, and Flashpoint on my Warlock, and then on my Titan I did the Nightfall (so reward from that plus the powerful engram from Zavala), Crucible, Clan XP, Flashpoint, and picked up the Clan Crucible and Nightfall engrams.

I got no less than FOUR 300 sniper rifles. I also got a Linear Fusion rifle and a sidearm. Wow, a whole bunch of stuff I'll never use and can't even infuse into anything. And then on the armor side I got boots for my Warlock. I'm 1 point away from 305 on my Warlock and it ain't boots that I need. I also got boots for my Titan and THREE chest pieces for my Titan. My only 305 piece on my Titan is my boots. I was able to bump my chest piece from 304 to 305, but I could have used anything other than boots/chest on my Titan and instead I got 4 of those combined. My arms are still at just 300 for example.

The only really good thing I got was a 300 rocket launcher so I was able to bump my Raid launcher from 299 to 305.

All I have left for the week is the opening raid chest and then possibly the end of raid reward plus clan engram for that (and the miniscule chance of a drop at one of the 3 pre-boss portions of the raid). Not many chances to move up. I mean, on the weapons I was 1 for at least 6 on those. Oh yeah I also got a 300 pulse rifle which is OK. But I think I also got a fusion rifle or two. But what I really, really, need are auto rifles and scout rifles. But especially auto rifles. I have Coldheart, Uriel's Gift, Hard Light, and several others than need powering up.

The best one was my Hawthorne clan crucible reward: TWO 300 sniper rifles. Really? There couldn't have been some variety? And this was after getting 2 sniper rifles just prior. Wow...

Wall of Pain

Wow, so out of a ton of engrams, I got a whole lot of useless stuff. Let's see, I did Clan XP, Crucible, and Flashpoint on my Warlock, and then on my Titan I did the Nightfall (so reward from that plus the powerful engram from Zavala), Crucible, Clan XP, Flashpoint, and picked up the Clan Crucible and Nightfall engrams.

I got no less than FOUR 300 sniper rifles. I also got a Linear Fusion rifle and a sidearm. Wow, a whole bunch of stuff I'll never use and can't even infuse into anything. And then on the armor side I got boots for my Warlock. I'm 1 point away from 305 on my Warlock and it ain't boots that I need. I also got boots for my Titan and THREE chest pieces for my Titan. My only 305 piece on my Titan is my boots. I was able to bump my chest piece from 304 to 305, but I could have used anything other than boots/chest on my Titan and instead I got 4 of those combined. My arms are still at just 300 for example.

The only really good thing I got was a 300 rocket launcher so I was able to bump my Raid launcher from 299 to 305.

All I have left for the week is the opening raid chest and then possibly the end of raid reward plus clan engram for that (and the miniscule chance of a drop at one of the 3 pre-boss portions of the raid). Not many chances to move up. I mean, on the weapons I was 1 for at least 6 on those. Oh yeah I also got a 300 pulse rifle which is OK. But I think I also got a fusion rifle or two. But what I really, really, need are auto rifles and scout rifles. But especially auto rifles. I have Coldheart, Uriel's Gift, Hard Light, and several others than need powering up.

The best one was my Hawthorne clan crucible reward: TWO 300 sniper rifles. Really? There couldn't have been some variety? And this was after getting 2 sniper rifles just prior. Wow...
Luckily I'm not to the point where the game is trolling me that hard to get to 305. The Flashpoint Engram gave me a 298/303 Sniper Rifle, along with a 303 Lucky Raspberry (I had five back-to-back grenades with this armor, I think I like it). But right after that I opened the Clan XP Engram and got the 300/305 Sidearm AND a 300/305 Chest Armor, which I then put into my NM Chest Armor cuz it's pretty. The Lucky Raspberry will have to wait. :)

296*

Once I hit 300* I'll start the Mida quest...I'm projecting likely before next reset.

RNG made it easy for me to make decisions on infusing the exotics that were looted last night into purples because they gave me double, doubles of exotics last night. What am I going to do w/2 dub step pulse rifles or DARCI's? Infuse them into other purples! I saved one of the Gravitron Lances because I had an ornament for it.

I think I got one of the new armor sets this patch, I never saw Swordflight leggings for a hunter before patch. They take shaders really well and further makes you look like an anime mecha...guyver...bubblegum crisis person of interest.

Did the NF last night w/gotdott & Non. Despite the enemy surprise spawning on us, trying to by pass a few ogre fights and failing, not hitting every anomaly, and a few loading delays including Non & I in que "waiting for allies" we still beat it with about 2 minutes left.

No Trials on Tuesday? Okay...Trial's Thursday it shall be renamed.

Finally got a sparrow that has a 160 speed, while I would have preferred the perk that allows faster summoning time...reloads your wpn isn't a bad 2nd.

A shame they don't have 4 - 6 man fire teams enabled. They could even lessen the rewards based on how much more effective a larger fire team would be in open world content...just for the fact you'd be able to play alongside more ppl outside of Raid & some PVP.

296*

Once I hit 300* I'll start the Mida quest...I'm projecting likely before next reset.

RNG made it easy for me to make decisions on infusing the exotics that were looted last night into purples because they gave me double, doubles of exotics last night. What am I going to do w/2 dub step pulse rifles or DARCI's? Infuse them into other purples! I saved one of the Gravitron Lances because I had an ornament for it.

I think I got one of the new armor sets this patch, I never saw Swordflight leggings for a hunter before patch. They take shaders really well and further makes you look like an anime mecha...guyver...bubblegum crisis person of interest.

Did the NF last night w/gotdott & Non. Despite the enemy surprise spawning on us, trying to by pass a few ogre fights and failing, not hitting every anomaly, and a few loading delays including Non & I in que "waiting for allies" we still beat it with about 2 minutes left.

Finally got a sparrow that has a 160 speed, while I would have preferred the perk that allows faster summoning time...reloads your wpn isn't a bad 2nd.

A shame they don't have 4 - 6 man fire teams enabled. They could even lessen the rewards based on how much more effective a larger fire team would be in open world content...just for the fact you'd be able to play alongside more ppl outside of Raid & some PVP.
I got a 160 Sparrow from a Bright Engram that shoots SPARKLES out the back, so yay!

Also, I got some bad news for Trials Thursdays...;)

So now that the Faction Rally is over, is there no way to get any Faction gear or shaders or tokens anymore?

I got a 160 Sparrow from a Bright Engram that shoots SPARKLES out the back, so yay!

Also, I got some bad news for Trials Thursdays... ;)
What?!

Okay...I need a sparrow that farts unicorn rainbow vapor trails in order to top that.

No Trial's Thursdays?! Then it shall be renamed...the PVP event that you need a fireteam to participate but not on Tues or Thursday because That's Taco night.

Does anybody know off hand if you have blue mods that are not for your type of character can you still use them to trade in towards the purple mods? I keep getting hunter and titan mods and have been deleting them without thinking.

Does anybody know off hand if you have blue mods that are not for your type of character can you still use them to trade in towards the purple mods? I keep getting hunter and titan mods and have been deleting them without thinking.
They would only work towards the same type of purple mod, so if you don't plan on playing either of those classes you are fine to dismantle them.

296*

you can do mida now, it should be 305 (just check before you redeem)

Can't believe I'm just finding this on cag

I saw there's a way to cheese calus to where there are no ads in the throne room.

Is there still room in the 1st clan to join? I'm on Xbox.

bread's done
Back