destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Yes, I finally got a LE edition too, thanks to this board.  You guys are the greatest and thanks again!

Finally got the collectors edition on Amazon, but it says I won't receive the game until the 16th. Hopefully I get it on the 9th or at least the 11th. Prime has never let me down before.
I had to put one day shipping in order to get it on release day. If I didn't it would've been the 12th or something.

I'm tempted by the limited edition. But I already have a standard pre-ordered at best buy with credit. And $38 essentially after $10 back in reward certs seems a lot better than $100 for the season pass and different packaging with a book.

My wife was able to get me a PS4 Ghost edition a couple hours ago when i was working outside. Probably between 10:30 and 11:00.  I am going to cancel my PS4 limited as soon as I know for sure the Ghost is coming.  I have to cancel the 360 and PS3 Ghost first.

EDIT: just sucks that is says delivery for 9/11 and not 9/9....grrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the collectors edition on Amazon, but it says I won't receive the game until the 16th. Hopefully I get it on the 9th or at least the 11th. Prime has never let me down before.
fwiw I bought amazon ps4 ghost within an hour of it being up and mine still hasn't shipped yet, I think they usually ship tuesday games on sunday afternoon so if you will get it by 9/9 you should see a ship notification by sunday night.

I'm so glad I didn't ebay my ghost though, if the cracked case issue becomes a bit prevalent (and nothing so far says it will) it is going to be a nightmare dealing with angry ebay buyers, amazon, and paypal/ebay. I don't mind if I get a cracked case if amazon gives me back 20-30% though.

I just cancelled a 360 Ghost and PS4 Limited on Amazon. Used a gift card for a Walmart LE, still hoping for release day Best Buy availability

I have my ghost edition PS4 preordered through Best Buy, but they haven't updated it to shipping yet.  I hope they don't screw me over.

My wife was able to get me a PS4 Ghost edition a couple hours ago when i was working outside. Probably between 10:30 and 11:00. I am going to cancel my PS4 limited as soon as I know for sure the Ghost is coming. I have to cancel the 360 and PS3 Ghost first.

EDIT: just sucks that is says delivery for 9/11 and not 9/9....grrrrrrr
If you have Prime, just edit your order in your account settings and pay the $3.99, for 1-day shipping, to have it on 9/9. Thats what I did...

I have 3 sold on ebay ranging from 285-315 and one left to sell. Hopefully I can get two more one for myself and another to flip but preferably only through best buy as I did my first three since I have gamer unlocked ;)

I have 3 sold on ebay ranging from 285-315 and one left to sell. Hopefully I can get two more one for myself and another to flip but preferably only through best buy as I did my first three since I have gamer unlocked ;)
You felt the need to come here and boast about that? There is no way you even sold the LE's for that price. GTFO with that shit.

XBOX One LE back in stock on Amazon... Probably one of them is mine as I found the Ghost edition somewhere else ;) and just cancelled it.

My PS4 Ghost from amazon also says prime estimated delivery to be 9/11. I've had a lot of purchases come sooner than the posted 2 day Prime date making me glad I didn't waste the money on 1 day shipping. I think it will still be the 9/9 delivery because my canceled PS3 Ghost still hadn't shipped yet today with the 9/9 date still listed. I think the 9/11 date is being automatically generated from being purchased today. I guess we will see.

Just a quick note, you guys can go into Best Buy and ask them to do an OMS order for any Ghost Edition still. My local warehouse has about 150 of each in stock (granted it serves the entire east coast).

i hope all 4 ebay buyers file item not delivered as promised claims with ebay, they get back all their money, and you end up buying 4 Ghost editions as gifts for random strangers.

I hope you get at least 2 chargebacks from the ebay sales. What a scum bag

i hope all 4 ebay buyers file item not delivered as promised claims with ebay, they get back all their money, and you end up buying 4 Ghost editions as gifts for random strangers.
Ice cold lol Seriously though, this is one of my biggest fears and why I would never sell something like this on ebay.

Signature Required always work's never lost a dispute once ;)

also to bid on my auctions minimum rating of five or I cancel your bid :)

I love all the whiny ass people mad that somebody sold a few Ghost editions, and actually wishing bad luck on him.

I sold 11 Ghost editions and 6 LEs. Cry more.

Why people mad at someone making profit? If you provide a product and someone buys it (no matter how high, that's up to the buyer) and both the buyer and seller are happy then what's wrong with it? You whiners can cry about it possibly knocking you out of getting one but if they don't produce enough of them to fill the demand then blame those behind the production numbers and setting price too low to keep up with the demand. Oh, and just for the record I did not get one myself but not whining about it. I'm happy for those smart enough to make some money. They took a gamble and it paid off for them this time as it could very well have gone the other way.

Jealousy. That's the real reason. People will try to get sanctimonious and be like "OMG! They are taking them away from gamers that want them!" but that is baseless and illogical. Ultimately, people who can afford to pay markups will end up getting their copies. In the end, people that really want it, will find a way to get a copy. Will everyone? No, but everyone wouldn't have anyway for a limited item.

But yeah, let's wish for essentially someone to get robbed and be the victim of fraud, when that person legally purchased several copies, all because you are jealous they are making a profit from a rare item. So childish. And over a frickin video game no less. It's not like the dude is hoarding a vaccine and selling it when people are dying.

I love all the whiny ass people mad that somebody sold a few Ghost editions, and actually wishing bad luck on him.

These forums have really gone to shit. I'm ashamed to be apart of this community. It's unfortunate the cancer from SlickDeals has slowly migrated over to the CAG forums.

There's nothing wrong with those who choose to resell these... but boasting about their personal gains is another thing. You don't see some of us sharing our salaries on here. It's just immature and disrespectful.

I cancelled my LE for Xbox One. I had an extra for a friend but he managed to find himself a ghost edition.

Scumbag lowlife go to SD with that crap. I hope you get burned by a scammer just like you are

These forums have really gone to shit. I'm ashamed to be apart of this community. It's unfortunate the cancer from SlickDeals has slowly migrated over to the CAG forums.

There's nothing wrong with those who choose to resell these... but boasting about their personal gains is another thing. You don't see some of us sharing our salaries on here. It's just immature and disrespectful.
Very well said. I have been watching here for a while and just decided to finally sign up to try to contribute but this place seems to be a lot like SD at times from all I have seen..

Doing something totally legal without breaking rules, merely wanting to make some money makes you a SCUMBAG! Be gone, lowlife!

Able to snag a PS4 Limited Edition. I'll probably cancel. Just a back up order in case my PS4 Ghost from Gamestop doesn't come through for some reason.

PS4 LE keeps coming in and out of stock on Amazon. Been watching for the last hour. It's hit or miss.
Just snagged one, you just have to keep refreshing your browser and not leave the site. Good luck to everyone trying to get one.

Destiny PS4 bundle on gamestop (online order, not in store)

vs

Destiny PS4 bundle on Amazon

What pre-order bonus content do I miss out on by ordering on Amazon?  Do you get the same bonus content ordering the system from gamestop.com as you would for an in-store pre-order?

Just snagged one, you just have to keep refreshing your browser and not leave the site. Good luck to everyone trying to get one.
Yeah, trying to decide if I really need the Limited Edition from Amazon and get it a few days after release. Or since I have GCU w/ BBY, if I should get the standard edition from them on release day.

I think im going to skip the limited edition and cancel my amazon order. $50 and a $10 GC at Best Buy for the standard. Just can't bring myself to spend an additional 50+ for some extra content that is nowhere near worth $50.

bread's done
Back