destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

I think im going to skip the limited edition and cancel my amazon order. $50 and a $10 GC at Best Buy for the standard. Just can't bring myself to spend an additional 50+ for some extra content that is nowhere near worth $50.
Well it does come with the expansion pass. I do wish Best Buy would get more stock, as that would be the best place to get it.

If in the Detroit area, I've got an extra PS4 LE pre-ordered.  I'm planning on hitting up the midnight release.  I don't mind meeting up with a CAG for cost + tip. ;)

Destiny PS4 bundle on gamestop (online order, not in store)

vs

Destiny PS4 bundle on Amazon

What pre-order bonus content do I miss out on by ordering on Amazon? Do you get the same bonus content ordering the system from gamestop.com as you would for an in-store pre-order?
Since no one answered this I'll help you out, but simply checking the websites could tell you. GS is offering an exclusive Sparrow paint job (bascially is all it is) If you reserve there. Almost every place you pre-order gets you the Vanguard set. As to your second question yes, there should be no different.

Also, what happened to this community? Saying you flipped a couple is fine (usually it's just to pay for your own copy like a true cheap ass), but boasting about high flip numbers on CAG has always been frowned upon, at least it was back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fearia said:
If in the Detroit area, I've got an extra PS4 LE pre-ordered. I'm planning on hitting up the midnight release. I don't mind meeting up with a CAG for cost + tip. ;)
Detroit eh? Well, let me just sharpen my machete first...

The Jersey Shore specifically :3
That is precisely what I figured. All in that may make you THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG/DBAG EVER!!! Although the shore is just loaded with them so it's tough to tell. It's like trying to pick out the smelliest turd in the toilet bowl..

That is precisely what I figured. All in that may make you THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG/DBAG EVER!!! Although the shore is just loaded with them so it's tough to tell. It's like trying to pick out the smelliest turd in the toilet bowl..
Why you so mad? Not enough kiddies jump in your van this week?

I don't understand the craving people have to feel validated. I don't care if people resell but what are you contributing by coming on here and saying "Durr.. I bought fivez and sold fourz for somez profit!"

I mean what does that accomplish? Does it make you feel good about your eBay account with 3 digit feedback? There are people on here, who I know for a fact, resell for a a living with Platinum selling accounts, or at the very least do so enough where they don't feel the need to violate social etiquette by being a douchebag.

It's the like the guy who slept with one girl... one girl... and feels the need to tell everyone about it like he discovered vagina.

Good luck to those of you who sold their Ghosts Editions on eBay. Apparently quite a few are damaged due to packaging issues.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2fmya2/psa_some_gamestop_ghost_editions_may_have_been/

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/70006913
I have no problem with people selling theirs on ebay, but selling an item before you actually get it in your hands is asking for trouble for a variety of reasons. I will never sell an item until I am physically holding it in my possession.

I don't understand the craving people have to feel validated. I don't care if people resell but what are you contributing by coming on here and saying "Durr.. I bought fivez and sold fourz for somez profit!"

It's the like the guy who slept with one girl... one girl... and feels the need to tell everyone about it like he discovered vagina.
I traded my virginity in for my PS4 Ghosts!

it wasn't worth it, I'd rather listen to Peter Dinklage comfort me

I mean what does that accomplish? Does it make you feel good about your eBay account with 3 digit feedback? There are people on here, who I know for a fact, resell for a a living with Platinum selling accounts, or at the very least do so enough where they don't feel the need to violate social etiquette by being a douchebag.

I don't think as many brag about it as let on. I think most people state it very matter of fact, and someone takes offense to it, which in turn motivates other people to troll those posters with how many they sold.

I don't think someone coming on and saying "I bought two from Best Buy back on ____ and sold them on ebay, so I'm hoping I can grab another for myself at some point" and posts like that are bragging. People project their own feelings onto others a lot of the time.

I don't think as many brag about it as let on. I think most people state it very matter of fact, and someone takes offense to it, which in turn motivates other people to troll those posters with how many they sold.

I don't think someone coming on and saying "I bought two from Best Buy back on ____ and sold them on ebay, so I'm hoping I can grab another for myself at some point" and posts like that are bragging. People project their own feelings onto others a lot of the time.
Even if you're correct, what's the point of sharing that information? It obviously isn't a deal, it doesn't help anyone and it often inflames people. As such, there is no place for it on this forum.

If posts like that aren't a cry for self validation then what are they? It's as useful to a thread like this as me saying "I woke up today... pooped... and did a good job wiping my ass".

It's no different then people going into threads and getting a boner over sharing their trade/scam stories for target/bestbuy/gamestop etc.

What business does any of that have in a deal thread? You're not helping anyone get the deal, you're not commenting on the product, the only thing you're doing is sharing your experience and attempt at profiting off something that someone else is looking to find.

Edit: Unless someones asks "dude bros... how can I make some sweet cash selling destiny?" (and no one has) then why are people unprovoked sharing useless information?

When soem

If posts like that aren't a cry for self validation then what are they? It's as useful to a thread like this as me saying "I woke up today... pooped... and did a good job wiping my ass".

It's no different then people going into threads and getting a boner over sharing their trade/scam stories for target/bestbuy/gamestop etc.

What business does any of that have in a deal thread? You're not helping anyone get the deal, you're not commenting on the product, the only thing you're doing is sharing your experience and attempt at profiting off something that someone else is looking to find.

Edit: Unless someones asks "dude bros... how can I make some sweet cash selling destiny?" (and no one has) then why are people unprovoked sharing useless information?

When soem
Some people just like to make conversation. How is it any different than in the JRPG topic posting something like "I hope ___ game comes to North America so I can buy one"? Different subject matter, but same basic premise. Not really talking about a deal, but just making conversation.

It's up to the individual to not get upset over trivial stuff really.

On the mobile website it advertises the LE FREE one day shipping at checkout for prime, but at checkout it shows up as the reg 3.99 one day fee.

I called and they said I'm confusing it with the FSSS which i told them i know the difference between the two.

On the mobile website it advertises the LE FREE one day shipping at checkout for prime, but at checkout it shows up as the reg 3.99 one day fee.

I called and they said I'm confusing it with the FSSS which i told them i know the difference between the two.
Yeah, similar thing here. I goofed and used the wrong CC info on my LE order, switched it and it pushed my 2 day prime shipping to the 11-12th as delivery. Had to pay to upgrade to One Day shipping to get on release still.

I'd contact support, but I feel like I'm one more free shipping upgrade from getting banned lol.

My Amazon Chat about my Ghost PS4 order placed today.

ChatEnd ChatSound
You are now connected to Liz from Amazon.com
Me:Release day delivery is suppose to be free for prime 2 day. My estimated delivery says 9/11 instead of release date of 9/9.
Liz:Hello, my name is Liz. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.
I am sorry to hear you are not showing the correct date
Me:Thank you
Liz:Let me take a look here for you
Thank you for holding, I have updated the shipping for you to one day at no charge, so you will be receiving the order on the release date of 9/9
Me:That's great! Thank you very much for taking care of this for me.
Liz:You're welcome, sorry for any inconvenience. Is there anything else I could check into for you today?
Me:That's it. Thanks again!

I tried explaining that to rep over the phone and she insisted the only free shipping was FSSS or 2 day prime. The mobile website offers free one day release date but still charges the 3.99 . I know my account isn't flagged for i have not called for anything in the past year aside from a fake phone i was sent few months back from a 3rd party.

I tried explaining that to rep over the phone and she insisted the only free shipping was FSSS or 2 day prime. The mobile website offers free one day release date but still charges the 3.99 . I know my account isn't flagged for i have not called for anything in the past year aside from a fake phone i was sent few months back from a 3rd party.
I would try recreating a friendly quick chat session like in did. Works on mobile devices too.

ToonRN said:
My Amazon Chat about my Ghost PS4 order placed today.

ChatEnd ChatSound
You are now connected to Liz from Amazon.com
Me:Release day delivery is suppose to be free for prime 2 day. My estimated delivery says 9/11 instead of release date of 9/9.
Liz:Hello, my name is Liz. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.
I am sorry to hear you are not showing the correct date
Me:Thank you
Liz:Let me take a look here for you
Thank you for holding, I have updated the shipping for you to one day at no charge, so you will be receiving the order on the release date of 9/9
Me:That's great! Thank you very much for taking care of this for me.
Liz:You're welcome, sorry for any inconvenience. Is there anything else I could check into for you today?
Me:That's it. Thanks again!
Thanks dude. Just did that myself...

I did run into a little trouble though. The guy helping me said there was no way the package would be able to arrive by the 9th since they're not allowed to ship it until the release date. He even confirmed it with his supervisor.

He eventually agreed to upgrade to 1-day shipping which gave him the shipping estimate of the 9th...followed by an apology.

My LE has a guaranteed delivery date of the 9th. I hope I get it on that day because I need to redeem the codes before I can play the digital version.

They usually ship out Sunday night or will it be later tonight? Anyone have a clue? I haven't preordered a game at AMZ in a long time.

I was one of the lucky buyers that didn't get a cancelation for the Xbox One LE preorder from Best Buy last month. But, with the news that digital buyers on Xbox 360 get an XB1 upgrade for free...I'm conflicted right now.  :???:

I had only planned on playing on XB1 and didn't want to double-dip for an Xbox 360 copy to play with some other friends. But simply buying a digital copy on Xbox 360 next week makes having two platform copies a non-issue. HOWEVER, the LE DLC isn't currently available for pre-order on the 360 Marketplace and MS hasn't indicated that a 360 Digital Guardian Edition WILL be available next Tuesday. Since it HAS been confirmed that an LE Xbox 360 code would transfer to XB1, I REALLY want that version instead.

So, for now, I'm hoping that Best Buy gets a restock on the Xbox 360 LEs (so that I can cancel and reorder to keep the $10 pre-order cert, GCU discount and possibly be able to pick up at midnight). In the meantime, if anyone catches a restock on BB's website, PLEASE don't hesitate to post about it.  :lol:

And, going out on a limb here...if anyone has somehow ended up with an extra set of LE DLC for Xbox 360 (possibly an extra Ghost purchase just to get the toy?) and would like to trade for the Xbox One DLC instead, let me know. Worst-case scenario, I can keep my XB1 LE, trade the code for the 360 DLC and either give the XB1 disc to a friend or just play it for a while and trade it in after buying digitally sometime in the future.

Thanks dude. Just did that myself...

I did run into a little trouble though. The guy helping me said there was no way the package would be able to arrive by the 9th since they're not allowed to ship it until the release date. He even confirmed it with his supervisor.

He eventually agreed to upgrade to 1-day shipping which gave him the shipping estimate of the 9th...followed by an apology.
No problem. We buy a lot from amazon and they usually do the best they can to accommodate their customers. Glad it worked out for you too.

Some people just like to make conversation. How is it any different than in the JRPG topic posting something like "I hope ___ game comes to North America so I can buy one"? Different subject matter, but same basic premise. Not really talking about a deal, but just making conversation.

It's up to the individual to not get upset over trivial stuff really.
inflammatory posts are inflammatory.

If you can't tell the difference between the two then stupid is stupid.

A little off topic but does anyone know how the peter dinklage bot is activated? It seems that everyone who has done an unboxing video hasn't got a clue.

Disagree. Someone can post something without ill intent, but it can be interpreted the wrong way. "Inflammatory" is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't find any of them inflammatory.

Hm shit I updated my Ghost preorder on Amazon last night to apply a gift card balance and now my order is scheduled for Thursday delivery on 9/11 as well... I thought only changing your address or something else bumps you.  Not method of payment :\

GBAstar said:
ShadowAssassin said:
Disagree. Someone can post something without ill intent, but it can be interpreted the wrong way. "Inflammatory" is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't find any of them inflammatory.
Come on guys, you're so close to a breakthrough here! I feel like one of you is soo close to convincing the other of the error in their ways...

Hm shit I updated my Ghost preorder on Amazon last night to apply a gift card balance and now my order is scheduled for Thursday delivery on 9/11 as well... I thought only changing your address or something else bumps you. Not method of payment :\
See my previous post from my Amazon chat. It may help you out.

I have a feeling that I will not be seeing my Ghost Edition from NewEgg for quite a while.   I really wish i could use shoprunner on pre-orders.   I have an LE for pickup at BB but i really want that ghost edition. But i really want to play this on Tuesday. 

What do you mean activated? I watched an unboxing earlier, and the guy like just turned it on and it started talking...
Pretty sure they're motion activated, but if you look at the switch on back, there's two "on" settings (I and II). I'm guessing one is motion activated and one might just be constantly on, blabbering stuff, whooshing around. It comes with a small manual that no one has posted detail of yet.

So what is the news on how "Limited" the Ghost Edition will be.  

I was just doing some browsing of the interwebs and apparently in July Bungie stated that they DID NOT plan to make any more due to them wanting it to be actually limited.

I wonder if they will cave to the fans

Pretty sure they're motion activated, but if you look at the switch on back, there's two "on" settings (I and II). I'm guessing one is motion activated and one might just be constantly on, blabbering stuff, whooshing around. It comes with a small manual that no one has posted detail of yet.
Oh ok gotcha. Yea that's pretty sweet. I'm excited I was lucky enough to get one pre-ordered. I just wish I could get an official confirmation it's coming before I cancel my LE.....lol

Saw another unboxing video of the Ghost edition and he pointed out there was a USB port on the Ghost. I wonder what that will be used for. Maybe they will launch updates to it later or something. Very curious.

[quote name="ghost1914" post="12072028" timestamp="1410053053"]Saw another unboxing video of the Ghost edition and he pointed out there was a USB port on the Ghost. I wonder what that will be used for. Maybe they will launch updates to it later or something. Very curious.[/quote]
It's to charge the Ghost. It comes with a USB dongle.

I know it's to charge it, but I hope there would be ways they could update it. Add things etc. Would be great if it interacted with you while you played.

bread's done
Back