destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Would be awesome if it connected to the PS4 like a controller and interacted with the game. Not likely.....but awesome.

Well there's bound to be some memory where the audio files are stored, so perhaps it can be edited.  We'll know more once more people have them in-hand and start opening them (the Ghost) up.  Would be cool to mod it with different color leds, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's to charge the Ghost. It comes with a USB dongle.
It has to be more then to charge. They could have just put batteries if that's all it was for. There has to be more to it then that. I would love if it interacted with the game but I'll take updated files also.

It has to be more then to charge. They could have just put batteries if that's all it was for. There has to be more to it then that. I would love if it interacted with the game but I'll take updated files also.
What? It has batteries and they charge via USB. All kinds of devices are now configured like that. The developers wouldn't have left out a selling point like "customizeable voice mods via firmware updates".

People have these already.

What? It has batteries and they charge via USB. All kinds of devices are now configured like that. The developers wouldn't have left out a selling point like "customizeable voice mods via firmware updates".

They are sold out.....so why would they have had to of included the selling feature anyways? It's called it might be a sweet treat for people who got lucky enough to buy one.

And why spend more by adding rechargeable batteries? Lots of toys come with basic AA batteries that don't recharge. Saves the company money.

They are sold out.....so why would they have had to of included the selling feature anyways? It's called it might be a sweet treat for people who got lucky enough to buy one.
I agree it could be a nice treat for those who scored one. And I'm not saying that's what it is for or that they planned on it but would be a cool feature. If it is just to charge then so be it.

Guys, USB can be power or data, or a combination of the two. Honestly though, don't expect it to be any kind of data port.

Thanks for the post.I placed an order and will find out tomorrow if my store has any on order, received x3 limited editions on every other system aside from PS4. If not, return/re-buy so I can get my discount on it.

I know it's to charge it, but I hope there would be ways they could update it. Add things etc. Would be great if it interacted with you while you played.
I read this and squealed like a little girl. That would be so amazingly awesome, it's not even funny.

list has a few codes that are missing from previous list....saw this on a guys destiny ebay listing:

http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

Number Type Name Code
1 Grimoire Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9
2 Grimoire Hunter MVD-4N3-NKH
3 Grimoire Titan 3DA-P4X-F6A
4 Grimoire Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY
5 Grimoire Old-Russia HDX-ALM-V4K
6 Grimoire Hive 473-MXR-3X9
7 Grimoire Moon JMR-LFN-4A3
8 Grimoire Gjallorhorn HC3-H44-DKC
9 Grimoire Duke MK.44 69P-KRM-JJA
10 Grimoire The Tower 69P-VCH-337
11 Grimoire The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12 Grimoire Valley of the kings, Mars 69R-DDD-FCP
13 Grimoire The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG
14 Grimoire Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A
15 Grimoire The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V
16 Grimoire The Devastated Coast, Venus 6A7-7NP-3X7
17 Grimoire Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN
18 Emblem Sign of the Finite 7F9-767-F74
19 Emblem Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
20 Emblem Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
21 Emblem Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
22 Emblem Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
23 Emblem Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
24 Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP
25 Shader Orakel 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH

list has a few codes that are missing from previous list....saw this on a guys destiny ebay listing:

Number Type Name Code
thanks! This is a more complete list than the one i saw on IGN earlier.

That is precisely what I figured. All in that may make you THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG/DBAG EVER!!! Although the shore is just loaded with them so it's tough to tell. It's like trying to pick out the smelliest turd in the toilet bowl..
This may come as a surprise to you, but most of the douschebags in the Jersey Shore are actually from NY.

P.S. XB1 LE's currently still in stock over at Amazon.

Gamestop charged my card for my Ghosts...so the process now begins.
Pending authorization? I have had a "pending authorization" with the funds taken out since the 4th of September. I am starting to worry why they haven't sent out a tracking #.

Pending authorization? I have had a "pending authorization" with the funds taken out since the 4th of September. I am starting to worry why they haven't sent out a tracking #.
That original auth fell off weeks ago. This happened this morning and should be the official charge.

And amazon has charged me now...it's official!

Preparing for Shipment
Guaranteed delivery by: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 by 8:00pm

FYI I stopped into my local Gamestop yesterday and was told that a bunch of the Ghost editions they got in were damaged in transit. I saw one and it was cracked on the lid along one of the edges. I guess several stores in my area had the same issue. Hopefully we don't see mass damaged units across the board.

I want my PS4 Ghost to just say preparing for shipment so I can cancel my LE. Would be the worst to cancel it and then get a weird Ghost cancellation.

I hope that everyone who was able to secure a Ghost yesterday gets there's. What is the consensus thought from everyone on thay topic? Think if there were any errors they would have been cancelled by now?

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :(  I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it.  I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie :  http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption  and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

Code:
var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).

Number Type Name Code
Thanks!!

I managed to snag a limited edition but for some reason I have to pay for shipping even though I have prime.
It's because it won't ship until Monday so they have to overnight it for you to get it Tuesday. At least this is what they told me. If you're a Prime member and complain they'll likely just waive the $4 shipping charge.

FYI I stopped into my local Gamestop yesterday and was told that a bunch of the Ghost editions they got in were damaged in transit. I saw one and it was cracked on the lid along one of the edges. I guess several stores in my area had the same issue. Hopefully we don't see mass damaged units across the board.
Not sure where you're located, but I've posted a notice about that in a couple threads. someone mentioned that their best buy had the issue as well. At my store were offering those who pick them up 15-30% discounts depending on how bad the damage is. So it's looking like it may be more widespread.

Number Type Name Code
thank you very much!

My Amazon Chat about my Ghost PS4 order placed today.

ChatEnd ChatSound
You are now connected to Liz from Amazon.com
Me:Release day delivery is suppose to be free for prime 2 day. My estimated delivery says 9/11 instead of release date of 9/9.
Liz:Hello, my name is Liz. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.
I am sorry to hear you are not showing the correct date
Me:Thank you
Liz:Let me take a look here for you
Thank you for holding, I have updated the shipping for you to one day at no charge, so you will be receiving the order on the release date of 9/9
Me:That's great! Thank you very much for taking care of this for me.
Liz:You're welcome, sorry for any inconvenience. Is there anything else I could check into for you today?
Me:That's it. Thanks again!
Finally preparing for shipment! Safe to say amazon Ghost PS4 orders are in the clear.

I wonder how many ghost/limited editions will be canceled through amazon, they don't ship if you don't have enough to pay for it right?

Mine is preparing for shipment too! Placed my Ghost order the other morning when they started going in and out of availability.

You guys had me worried. I had cancelled my LE thinking I was alright. Waiting for the preparing for shipment status was nail biting!

Anyone placing bets on how insanely packed these things will be from Amazon? Hopefully they're not taking any chances and they packed them like they're sending eggs.

Then again, I don't think I'd mind a broken box if it meant another $30 or $40 in my pocket.

i wish they listed all their leftover ghost editions at once.. i'm not fast enough for these restock of 2-3 copies, always gone when i add to cart.

Are they actually coming back in stock? Or is the site glitching up? I'm getting some Hyperdimension Rebirth LE flashbacks here...

Saw PS4 but just end up with an empty cart when I click 1 button

Are they actually coming back in stock? Or is the site glitching up? I'm getting some Hyperdimension Rebirth LE flashbacks here...

Saw PS4 but just end up with an empty cart when I click 1 button
They're coming back in stock but only a few at a time. I got the ps3 ghost just a few minutes ago. Waiting for the ps4.

bread's done
Back