destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

I still haven't cancelled my LE in fear of a Ghost fiasco.  I pre ordered that months ago and that still hasn't started to prepare for shipment either.  My ghost also just says "Not Yet Shipped".  I expect some movement in the next 8-14 hours. 

justinTlME said:
Do you guys live close? It all depends on where the packages are coming from etc. Just because you purchased around the same time doesn't mean they should ship at the same time.
That makes sense. Thanks dude.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
Thanks for this, I had all but 5 of them and it would have driven me nuts having to type all of them in to find them.

My Ghost Edition is being shipped.  :D/

zmVqK1.png

Cheapy posted this earlier in the Destiny discussion threads. Tossing it here too to get the widespread notice! :D

Also, I'm curious how accurate Amazon's dimensions / weight is. According to Target, it's closer to 10 lbs. And 24 in x 14 in x 11 in. But Amazon says 14 in x 14 in x 14 in.
Yes I'm curious too... because I need to ship it to a buy..errr..... friend.

Amazon isn't very accurate on the listing page for an item like this. I think it said 25lbs initially and no way it weighs that much. Take a look at the UPS tracking information; it won't have dimensions but it'll have a semi accurate shipping weight.

24" x 14" 11 seems way to wide/long for this. It is more boxed shaped.

missed out on the preorder window. hoping i can snag an LE or praying for a Ghost on release day. hehe! (i know.. wishful thinking)

good chance its bungie
really hope so... I'm might have to visit some stores tomorrow and ask around about stock. if not ill just preorder the regular version at best buy to get the gamer discount, $10 bonus certificate and preorder bonuses and will wait until maybe friday to pick it up to see if another batch will pop up online from release day til friday. good plan?

If it gets to that status, 99% chance you get it. I think it only changes status once the item has been confirmed in inventory to be packaged and shipped.

Wake up this morning and both my LE and my Ghost are Preparing for Shipment.  Guess I will try to request cancellation on the LE!!!

My Gamestop Ghost order is still in the "Open" phase, but I can no longer cancel or change the shipment speed. I guess that's a good thing.

Every time a high profile release is upon us, the "oh noes my amazon is not preparing for shipment" posts come along, and it always turns out alright in the end.
This ain't my first rodeo. I'm worried because A I've never had an Amazon order not preparing or shipped by this point and B because of what I've heard about the damaged shipment.

This ain't my first rodeo. I'm worried because A I've never had an Amazon order not preparing or shipped by this point and B because of what I've heard about the damaged shipment.
My PS4 ghost edition shipped, but not my limited edition or my X1 ghost edition I ordered. The x1 says "not yet shipped" whereas the limited went from "not yet shipped" to "pre-ordered", that's the one I'm waiting to ship actually.

Well it seems like both versions are preparing for shipment. I got charged for both versions. The PS4 version looks like I will get tomorrow when I get off work but the Xbox One version still says September 11 despite me having the Release Day delivery option. But that version is also preparing for shipment.

78jioHwl.png

So I guess that's a good thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 11 am my time and my orders are still in pre-order status. I just talked to a completely clueless Amazon rep who assured me my "Xbox" would arrive on time. Debating canceling my orders.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
I know I'm late, but THANKS for this- I used this to redeem all 25 codes!

Relax people.

I've had release day shipping ship out the day before and it still got there.  They just ship 1 day shipping.  You could also have a warehouse close to you so they know there is no rush to ship right now.

Worse comes to worse and they cancel your order saying they ran out.  Then complain and keep whining until they give you the game for free :D

It's 11 am my time and my orders are still in pre-order status. I just talked to a completely clueless Amazon rep who assured me my "Xbox" would arrive on time. Debating canceling my orders.
Well my PS4 copy was shipped yesterday evening but my X1 Ghost version is still in "Not yet shipped" status despite it showing for estimated delivery tomorrow. I might just take the day off tomorrow to play Destiny. I'm still waffling.

I'm getting that kid in a candy store feeling again. Woooo yeah bitches, Destiny! Hyped!

Last year when I got my PS4 it shipped the night before at 8:00pm and I had it the next day. It's not a big deal if it hasn't shipped yet. Caml down peeps!

I finally got a tracking number for my Ghost! :D

I've literally had stuff not officially ship from amazon until 2am before and had it on release day. If it's not there by tomorrow, they'll compensate you. If it gets canceled last minute, they'll probably give you the game free or something

They have warehouses all over the United States. It's very likely your order is in a low priority state because they have some in stock at a warehouse VERY close to you. I've had orders go out mid-afternoon/early-evening the day before and it still arrived.

This is how larger companies prioritize what goes out - it's all about location of the product in comparison to where the buyer is having that said item sent.

Amazon orders are shipping now or preparing for shipping. Newegg I have no idea if they will fill.

I'm really worried about my little house s3 bluray cause it still says preorder :O

It's 10 A.M. and my Amazon Prime preorder of the PS4 LE says "not yet shipped". They just fucked up my Madden 15 order 2 weeks ago and didn't notify me via email til 2 P.M. on the day it was supposed to arrive. I'm starting to worry.

So I managed to snag ps4 ghost yesterday and it had a delivery estimate of 9/11. But it's already been charged and in the shipping now phase. So I may get it tomorrow!

I don't want it for Xbox One, but I am just curious....how do you get the numbers? Thanks!
Add the item to your cart, then click on edit quantity and enter some outrageous number such as "999". It will automatically reduce the quantity amount to available units.

figured this would happen, people don't have money :D got a ghost for xbox one

thanks for the heads up, two day shipping though, no release date shipping :(

figured this would happen, people don't have money :D got a ghost for xbox one

thanks for the heads up, two day shipping though, no release date shipping :(
If you aren't one to hassle Amazon often, you could always open a chat and ask them what the chances are for complimentary release date delivery option. Something along the line of how you thought if you pre-ordered a game you would get release date delivery, and all your friends who pre-ordered with Prime got release day delivery. Would be kind of pushing it since it's the day before release, but you never know unless you try.

Half of them down already in half of hour, yup these aren't going to last for much longer  if you still need one, you better snag one before it's too late :/

bread's done
Back