Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

lookingt for high level 29s and 30s to help me complete raid on normal on my first attempt tomorrown ite psn is ssrpgvita

add me plz.

must have raid experience i cant complete this with noobs or randoms we tried for hours for 2 nites now kill his butt

its 4 am now now im drunk cuz we failed miserably im going to bed now we eere at antheon by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleared up to Atheon with a group of 4 guys that know each other and another random guy. I think everyone else got at least one raid drop and one guy got 3 or 4, but I got nothing but ascendant mats.  

Have not done much gaming out of my immediate friends list, would like to team up with some fellow caggers sometime this week. add me: peacewalker87

Man, I think I should've used some ascendant shards to level up to 28 before trying to solo the Weekly Nightfall Strike. I definitely had to cheese my way through it but it was worth it in the end. I got the Ice Breaker exotic as a reward. The ammo clip regeneration is great but the recoil on that thing is insane. I still prefer the Time and Patience exotic sniper rifle overall.

To any of the CAGs that tried joining my fireteam while I was trying to solo the Nightfall my apologies for not coming through. And for not having my mic turned on at the time. I was super close when I think it was madcatz1999 joined, but then I failed under my own impatience and then proceeded to quit out of frustration. Haha, sorry about that.

Bout to login im at end of vault of glass raid antheon,I need 5 people that r good especially with oracles,and relics ill protect the portal left side since im really good at it.my legendarys r lil weak but im level 27 warlock btw

psn-ssrpgvita

If i get teleported we are doomed i hit bout 2-3 oracles but if u tell me to pick up with relic i have no exeperience with relic.

Anyone up to do the weekly missions tonight?  

Trying to get as many strange coins before Xur arrives, just in case.

Thinking about 7:30 pacific

PS3 = WiiDaLoser

Anyone up to do the weekly mission tonight around 7:30 pacific?

Trying to get as many strange coins before Xur shows up, just in case.

PS3 user - WiiDaLoser

Level 27 Titan defender

If anyone needs help with the nightfall let me know I can solo it fairly easy and can just invite at when the boss is almost dead
I'll join, if you're on PS3

Sacrified 18 Ascendant Shards to reach lvl 29. (Only have an Exotic Helm and Raid Chest)
There ya go! Hopefully everyone being 29 isn't gonna fuck up hard mode for us :'(

Tentatively aiming for the weekend at the moment. Either Saturday or Sunday night, not sure yet.

(I'm done with normal runs for the week btw, for those who replied afterwards, sorry).

There ya go! Hopefully everyone being 29 isn't gonna fuck up hard mode for us :'(

Tentatively aiming for the weekend at the moment. Either Saturday or Sunday night, not sure yet.

(I'm done with normal runs for the week btw, for those who replied afterwards, sorry).
If the full hard mode doesnt work for us. Why not just play through the Templar on Normal and right after, go to orbit and resume it on Hard? We'll be missing out on some loot but I think we can make it through sincethe Templar fight apparently seems to be the hardest. :lol: Of course, im just suggesting. Haha

lfg ps4 to knock antheon off cliff on normal psn-ssrpgvita i need 5 good warlocks more merryer im level 27 myself need people who got good experience knocking his butt off

Anyone know if there's a vendor selling a legendary solar sniper?

Vanguard 1/4master has the legendary ARC and the Crucible 1/4master has legendary VOID (which got me more motivated to go back to the crucible) and it doesn't look like the factions sell any snipers.

Made a video, it may be hard to see, but basically a vandal falls from the ship and dies on impact. He falls later than the other three. Not sure why this happened, but thought it was funny. You can hear him hit the ground and scream.

http://youtu.be/3gI8No2oG40

Ps4 level 27 hunter in search of a couple guardians for nightfall...should be online about 10:30 central...add totallyjem

What's the lowest level you should attempt VOG.

4Vnoovu.jpg

This is what Warlocks can get from the Raid

Atheon Solo

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPtOrBXSOkA[/media]

Helm is hard-mode only, which is why I'm sticking to exotic helms in an attempt to hit 30 faster. Just worked out that my hunter is 30 now, but the other 2 toons have no such luck. I have multiple exotics to swap around too :(

I imagine we'll get some sort of hard mode loot this weekend. I'm liking this 20-30 mins of bounties per toon each day now too. So relaxing!

In my defense, I did mention Heroic Mode. :lol: 

I can see it now. Us bsing our way through Hard Mode in our quest for glorious loot.

I wish Bungie made Exotic Boots. That would've been amazingly funny to see. 

Did the raid today and got the same raid gauntlets i had before, but different stats. Really needed a chest or leg armor. But i did get the bling class arm band, so it wasnt a total let down. Still can do the raid again on hard, 29 warlock, or regular with my 27 titan if anyone is interested. Im always down to do the raid.

Also i jumped into Iron Banner with my level 7 hunter for shits and giggles, won my first game, and lost my 2nd game. My second game i had like a 0.94 k/d. The pic below was from my first game. Honestly though i could tell i was weaker. My melee didnt kill with one hit, my nades could hit someone and wouldnt kill them. But as far as guns, my level 50 ish auto rifle was taking them down pretty good. In the end i think higher ranks are stronger, but i was only a 7. I feel like the gap isnt as big as people feared.

https://twitter.com/The7thNumber/status/520472467555381248

In my defense, I did mention Heroic Mode. :lol:

I can see it now. Us bsing our way through Hard Mode in our quest for glorious loot.

I wish Bungie made Exotic Boots. That would've been amazingly funny to see.
Waiting for Neo to decide on which day he is free and can raid on the weekend. But... I really wanna go kill him before they stealth patch this shit >.<

Xur is selling the Icebreaker for 17 coins!   I was doing the VoG on hard and i was on the gatekeeper and fuck its hard but we got up to shooting down the oracles on the outside. I need to at least just cheese Atheon on hard and get my loot

Xur is to the right of the Speaker

Aw yeah!  I was looking for a legendar solar sniper and here's Xur selling the Ice Breaker.  So this'll be my only exotic weapon... can't complain.

Also took another chance on the exotic engram and ended up with the Skull of Dire Ahamkara for warlocks.  Guess what my 2nd character is gonna be ;)

Other exotics are

Titan-Helm of Inmost Light- 13 coins

Hunter-Lucky Raspberry chest-13 coins

'Warlock-Voidfang vestments-13 coins

Exotic helmet engram-23 motes of light

Beat Atheon on Hard and did the normal way and got Hezen Lords helmet for my Warlock finally!
Damn congrats! That is probably #1 on my wishlist now that I bought Icebreaker this morning. I also bought the engram for gigs and it turned into a Titan helm =/

I finished leveling up my raid chestpiece and dropped some shards in my helm to hit level 29. Anybody have an open spot for a 29 Warlock in the hard raid this weekend?

PSN: Darknyss (PS4)

Beat Atheon on Hard and did the normal way and got Hezen Lords helmet for my Warlock finally!
Nice! I am super jealous. That is all I need to get and then I will be maxed at 30!

And I am pretty bummed about the Xur selection. I of course already got the Ice Breaker last weekend out of sheer luck and then the Warlock armor is pretty lame. I prefer my Warlock to Int and Dis and dont really care for strength. Titan or Hunter I can see that but a Warlock's bread and butter, especially the sunsinger, is his grenades and super I feel like. Oh well, looks like I will probably have like 50 coins by next weekend then so hopefully there is something I want then!

I also think this weekend I am going to try and get my second Warlock to 20 (and then obviously 29 using my previous gear). I run the Raid so much helping people that having a second character I could get the rewards for would be nice!

Nice! I am super jealous. That is all I need to get and then I will be maxed at 30!

And I am pretty bummed about the Xur selection. I of course already got the Ice Breaker last weekend out of sheer luck and then the Warlock armor is pretty lame. I prefer my Warlock to Int and Dis and dont really care for strength. Titan or Hunter I can see that but a Warlock's bread and butter, especially the sunsinger, is his grenades and super I feel like. Oh well, looks like I will probably have like 50 coins by next weekend then so hopefully there is something I want then!

I also think this weekend I am going to try and get my second Warlock to 20 (and then obviously 29 using my previous gear). I run the Raid so much helping people that having a second character I could get the rewards for would be nice!
I was bumbed about the warlock armor as well but I heard it (Respawn with full grenade energy.) works with Gift of the sun (2 nades) and fireborn (self rez) for sunslingers, sucks I have to give up my 8-10 sec sloar nades on sunbreaker guantlets to use though. I didn't bother with last week so I have 32 coins so I'm getting the warlock vestments and ice breaker

Finally hit lvl27 and I'm hoping to do the Vault before it disappears. PS3. Have a few others who may be down. Mars you interested?

Won't be able to until sometime this weekend.

I have a question about armor and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere, or I get conflicting answers.  Anyone know the cap of the three stats from the armor?  I've seen answers ranging from 170-250, I also know that the number depends on your level.  For the sake or making things more complicated lets just assume I'm 30.  For example when am I wasting points by continuing to buy armor that has Strength, Discipline, and Intellect?  Right now I currently have 270 points into my Intellect but I don't have any way of knowing how many of those points are wasted, or when I actually hit 100% increase.  It's a little frustrating not knowing this, any help would be appreciated. 

Also looking for players for Fireteams add me KobeLake24

I was bumbed about the warlock armor as well but I heard it (Respawn with full grenade energy.) works with Gift of the sun (2 nades) and fireborn (self rez) for sunslingers, sucks I have to give up my 8-10 sec sloar nades on sunbreaker guantlets to use though
Not sure how that would be better than the extended solar grenades though. When you self res you already are getting crazy boosted recharge time so once you are up you are already slinging all your sun (see what I did there ; P) but so to me it doesnt seem worth it comparatively.

Plus I dont have Raid gauntlets but I do have a Raid chest. All I need with Sunbreaker equipped is a Raid helm and I will be at 30.

Not sure how that would be better than the extended solar grenades though. When you self res you already are getting crazy boosted recharge time so once you are up you are already slinging all your sun (see what I did there ; P) but so to me it doesnt seem worth it comparatively.

Plus I dont have Raid gauntlets but I do have a Raid chest. All I need with Sunbreaker equipped is a Raid helm and I will be at 30.
Trust me. when I die in PvP, all my grenades are gone/used and are in cooldown. In control, if I'm going down, last thing I do is drop a solar in the control area. Alot of after 3 guys ambush me. Some times I get double down/triple play postmordum to the solar nade/viking funeral/touch of flame/sunbreakers, sometimes I don't (29/30 titan only) and the full nades would help here. But its good to know I don't have to use fireborn right away to get full nades.

I used to get my ass handed to me in PvP, sunbreakers got me of the 1/1 ratio, on some cheak points sunbreakers helped me get my 25 spread on my exotic bounty. Since I got my Invective, I've had 15-20 kills in the iron banner.

Is the warlock chest piece that Xur selling this week better than Heart of Praxic Fire?  With that i can pretty much span grenades when my super is active.

Is the warlock chest piece that Xur selling this week better than Heart of Praxic Fire? With that i can pretty much span grenades when my super is active.
spam 7-8 nades every 3-4 minutes or spam 2 nades everytime you spawn, play style and PvE/PvP I guess.

Sorry about not responding last night to some of the folks that wanted help with the nightfall or weekly I was on and off studying for a real analysis exam I had today. I will be on for most of the day tomorrow and will be able to help anyone with those or can do some tiger strikes! I'm on ps4 and my psn id is daver116 I'm pumped I was able to get ice breaker from xur today.
Also going to level up another hunter to be able to do raids twice every week so if anyone wants to do some alt leveling I will be down for that too!

Finally hit lvl27 and I'm hoping to do the Vault before it disappears. PS3. Have a few others who may be down. Mars you interested?

Won't be able to until sometime this weekend.
For sure, if you see me online hit me up. I've been teaming with some friends since Monday, but I am always looking for people to do the VoG.

Got a Legendary helm from Xur to replace my Queen's Wrath Legendary. Picked up my first Exotic special weapon in the Ice Breaker. Replaced Rare boots and gauntlets with Legendary items via Dead Orbit.

Once I level those items up, I can finally get past Level 26.

Totallyjem on ps4 will be on tonight and looking to do weekly hard or nightfall strike and if possible I'd love to try the raid but finding six people online seems almost impossible - is there another site people are using to find teams?

bread's done
Back