Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

Does anyone know, if i store some items in the vault with a character, then delete that character, will the items also be deleted? Wish there are more slots than 3 for characters. :(

Does anyone know, if i store some items in the vault with a character, then delete that character, will the items also be deleted? Wish there are more slots than 3 for characters. :(
Whatevers in the vault stays in the vault. I deleted my 1st char after he reach lvl 10 before. Stored all his weapons and armor n the vault. Deleted him and made an exo version instead. Been using his old gear since. Hehe

I will be getting all my 3 char and races in their lvl 20s tonight. Bought exotix armors for them too. Hopefully by the end of this week ill have 1 lvl 28, 1 lvl 26, and prob 1 lvl 25 Im excited to farm shards materials coins as much as i can each week from now on. Woohooo! Now if only i can get invited in a raid. I always miss out coz of pst timezone.

Lol now you have enough shards man :D/
Ha, guess I do... funny what a raid run can do ;) . Thx

Ended up being better night than I first thought.

I needed shards, so I was happy to get enough. But I didn't notice that I got Atheon's Epilogue too :bouncy: .

Saw it when I was cleaning up my inventory.

Also hit lvl 14 Cryptarch and he gave me Unfriendly Giant. So now I've got everything Legendary or Exotic. Yesterday was a GOOOD Day!

Helped some guys that helped me with Atheon with a full clear. Thanks to 6 Icebreakers we only needed one buff to drop him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helped some guys that helped me with Atheon with a full clear. Thanks to 6 Icebreakers we only needed one buff to drop him.

Ha, guess I do... funny what a raid run can do ;) . Thx

Ended up being better night than I first thought.

I needed shards, so I was happy to get enough. But I didn't notice that I got Atheon's Epilogue too :bouncy: .

Saw it when I was cleaning up my inventory.

Also hit lvl 14 Cryptarch and he gave me Unfriendly Giant. So now I've got everything Legendary or Exotic. Yesterday was a GOOOD Day!
How come everyone in the party except me got a cool gun :shame:

Had no luck with hard raid groups this weekend :(

I wish there was a hard requirement of 29 to even enter. Too many groups are accepting 28s which is pretty much a waste unless you have multiple 30s to counter-balance the damage penalty.

Tuesday needs to hurry up...

I did half a raid today with my 27 titan. Got to the harpee room and got both chests. All i got was ascendant materials which was disappointing. I just need 3 more ascendant shards though to get him to 28. Was hoping for some gear or even a class item. Oh well.

For some reason now my with my titan, when i start the vault of glass im at the final boss. Not sure how it went from harpee room to final boss. And i mean the boss, not the part before the boss. LOL.

If i have two armor pieces that give faster melee attack, do they stack or is it only applied once and the other perk spot is wasted? Trying to decide which faction i should join, i like their hunter armor more than the vanguard/crucible hunter armor.

The fudge!!!!! I got disconnect at the boss area of the weekly heroic! I was soloing it! damn! This is my 2nf time doing that! Grrr! Anybody up for the weekly or the nightfall tom night 9pm pst upwards? Add me up craizieboi888. Have a lvl28 hunter a lvl25 warlock and lvl25 titan. Hehe

Oh that's the worst! I'm going to try soling the nightfall on my 25 Titan and if you're on I'll invite you at the end

The fudge!!!!! I got disconnect at the boss area of the weekly heroic! I was soloing it! damn! This is my 2nf time doing that! Grrr! Anybody up for the weekly or the nightfall tom night 9pm pst upwards? Add me up craizieboi888. Have a lvl28 hunter a lvl25 warlock and lvl25 titan. Hehe

I'm a level 27 hunter and still need people to do the raid (haven't ever don it because no one will respond to my FR or add me). I'm free all day.

PS4 id - ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Well a buddy of mine helped me get the 4 coins I needed and manage to get my Ice Breaker. Now gotta get at least 10 coins from Vanguards before the weekend, but that's another story. Oh and finally 28  :D/

If i have two armor pieces that give faster melee attack, do they stack or is it only applied once and the other perk spot is wasted? Trying to decide which faction i should join, i like their hunter armor more than the vanguard/crucible hunter armor.
Someone on reddit did testing of this and found that bonuses from armor don't stack with other bonuses from armor.

They do stack with skills and bonuses from weapons.

So, two armor bonuses that give +1 faster melee will only increase melee speed by +1.

One weapon bonus that +1 increases reload speed and one armor bonus that +1 increases reload speed will give +2 reload speed increase.

Trying to add you but PSN is saying no match. -_- Its being really slow today so i think its just the system.
Its probably because of all the numbers and symbols in his PSN id. Sometimes its good to have a simple and easy to type id.

So i have 2 exotic bounties now. Badjuju and thorn. Sheesh! Theres no way getting out of it bow. Have to gorce myself to do crucibles. Any advice on getting the kills quickly? Whats the best game type for these?

So i have 2 exotic bounties now. Badjuju and thorn. Sheesh! Theres no way getting out of it bow. Have to gorce myself to do crucibles. Any advice on getting the kills quickly? Whats the best game type for these?
Rumble.

Personally, I did mine on Control and I spammed the Shotgun while running around. (Guilty as charged)

Just got the Vex Mythoclast and Timebreaker sparrow! ahhh
6f0ee4947911b7c058a169fd096c3a26cf01ee7d7fa6a1aeb1f432dddc56a09d.jpg

Got to rank 2 with my warlock and got the arm band from iron banner. Its pretty cool and goes with the sunsinger fire style. Did a few bounties after that and i still need about 2,000 xp to get to rank 3 which i dont think is going to happen. I should have started earlier in the week but i didnt think i really wanted this stuff that much. Later tonight im going to try to get the cape for my hunter, still need about 1,000 to get them to rank 2.

I completed the iron banner bounty to win 3 matches while wearing the shader, emblem, and class item. I got a legendary hand cannon called Timurs Lash. The guy on the bottom of our team got it too, and i seen someone else get it earlier in a match. So maybe its tied to the bounty, if you complete it you get that gun.

https://twitter.com/The7thNumber/status/521419350863917057

Did a bunch of Vanguard Tiger strikes last night to advance my exotic bounty & to see how many strange coins I could farm before Xur left. Ended up with 4 strange coins but missed finishing the last of my strikes.

Now to farm as many Strange Coins and Motes by next weekend :)

And now that I'm lvl 28, I don't see any point to dropping more shards into my gear if I'm gonna need Raid gear to hit 30.

That make sense or should I go for lvl 29 just to attempt VoG on hard ( and get 2 shots at loot each week). Whatcha think???

How come everyone in the party except me got a cool gun :shame:
Die more?

I swear I'm not that bad. At least I hold my own better than that :lol: . But that's probably why I got the drop.

Thanks again; I'm in a better spot when we try again.

Although, I notice I'm getting more purple drops in general since I hit lvl 14 Cryptarch. Got 3 alone last night: helm, fusion rifle and shards

Had that happen to me a few nights ago too. And we had him almost beat, as in 1-2 sniper shots done :bomb:

Although, I notice I'm getting more purple drops in general since I hit lvl 14 Cryptarch. Got 3 alone last night: helm, fusion rifle and shards
The Cryptarch has been trolling punishing me ever since the loot cave engram haul days. I just got my Cryptarch level to 30 after finishing up the Bad Juju exotic bounty and doing 25 Tiger Strikes. For the past 14 levels I've only received two legendary engrams from the postmaster. No joke. You'd think the higher your level the better the odds of getting more legendary engrams, but nope.

Wonder wat event is gonna be this week. Havent played in a few days just doing daily story missions. I'll be raiding on tuesday normal and hard mode. Srsly fuck farming spirit bloom and heluim filaments -_-

What do you expect from him? He was told he has to pay out now if you come in with a purple coupon! So, no more purple coupons!

I'd suggest doing Crucible Control matches as well. That's what I did for both the Thorn and Bad Juju bounty because you can easily find large groups of the other team in one spot fairly easily. Picking up kills by raining down a rocket, grenade or nova bomb on a control point. If you're handy with a shotgun or fusion rifle that works well on close quarter maps.

I got 2 legendary engrams today, a chest that turned into a mote i think, and a heavy weapon that turned into the swarm machine gun. Got them both in Iron Banner i believe. Maybe i got the Swarm from a rumble match.

I was going to try to get the iron banner cape for my hunter but im getting my butt handed to me with her. She was a level 23 at the time and i felt so under powered it was crazy. Maybe because the first half of the day i spent playing iron banner while using my 29 warlock. I might try to get to level 3 with my warlock but i dont think there are enough bounty points to even realistically get me there. I think i still need 2000 experience. :/

Last but not least.... i will just leave this video right here.

http://youtu.be/RbjdNoexfcc

The little time I spent PvPing there was so much lag it was pretty funny all the double K.O.s and random shit that happened with a full 1 second delay. I just laugh it off, cause come on that shit's not balanced to begin with. Who cares :p

Does anyone have a Atheon save for Normal (or somewhere close)? Our clan made it to him last night but didn't have time to finish it out. I would like to beat him before Tuesday but my whole group won't be on tonight!

Assists count towards your bounty, so always stick with some team members, don't rush in first. Let them take the lead, you mop up the seconds by getting assists and kills on weakened enemies. Run towards your team mates when you're alone or out numbered. Always go for the heavy amo, camp the heavy amo spawns as soon as you hear heavy amo incoming, then get kills with a rocket or machine gun.

Its tough, and I hated most of my time doing the crucible parts of the bounties. I don't think I could have completed the crucible part of the Thorn bounty without my Atheons Epilogue.

Does anyone have a Atheon save for Normal (or somewhere close)? Our clan made it to him last night but didn't have time to finish it out. I would like to beat him before Tuesday but my whole group won't be on tonight!
I have a save at the gatekeeper on normal. Let me know if you want to try it.

When i load VOG using my titan its at the very last boss. Im not sure why. I only played with others and made it to the harpee room. When i select it, it doesnt say resume or anything, it just starts their. Not sure if adding people would change this. But its worth a try. Wouldnt mind killing him later tonight if i can get 5-6 people. Just bring your ice breaker for sure! :D

BTW whats your PSN ID? Sorry i have a hard time remembering forum names with their PSN ID.

If you were part of that team then you have the checkpoint already tied to your account. You just have to be the Fireteam leader and go back to the Vault and you will load up right there.

That being said I am desperately looking for a Hard mode Raid checkpoint at the Atheon (on the X1).

I really wanted to try Atheon 2 quick times on hard tonight before the reset. I want my Helmet so badlyyyy.

So I started a second character last night since I finished off everything else with my Titan. I went with a Warlock rather than a Hunter, was my decision correct or what are the thoughts on the other 2 classes. Seems like Warlock > Hunter if your main focus will be PvE. I went with the Warlock since I already have a legendary chest and helmet for that class.

On a side note, wow the jumping seems off after having a fully experienced Titan. I can cross over gaps with no problems, but the Warlock just glides and you have to do the double tap...weird

So I started a second character last night since I finished off everything else with my Titan. I went with a Warlock rather than a Hunter, was my decision correct or what are the thoughts on the other 2 classes. Seems like Warlock > Hunter if your main focus will be PvE. I went with the Warlock since I already have a legendary chest and helmet for that class.
Warlock is leaps and bound better for PvE than a Hunter in my mind, especially when looking at the Raid. I would much rather have Warlocks and Titans on my team than Hunters.

Since you can start off with either subclass now, I recommend you go Sunsinger right off the bat. If you are working with PvE a bunch, being able to revive yourself is an AMAZING ability and really helps you get through things solo or be an awesome medic because you can jump out in the fray to revive people and if need be can pick yourself back up during that time.

If you were part of that team then you have the checkpoint already tied to your account. You just have to be the Fireteam leader and go back to the Vault and you will load up right there.

That being said I am desperately looking for a Hard mode Raid checkpoint at the Atheon (on the X1).

I really wanted to try Atheon 2 quick times on hard tonight before the reset. I want my Helmet so badlyyyy.
Ah man, that is awesome. Didn't know that's how it worked. In that case, I guess if anyone wants to join on PS4, I have a save at Atheon. Last night was my first time trying it and we got whooped around pretty badly. I will be on tonight at around 9:00pm Central. I'll message the people here who already showed interest.

Is anyone else getting tired of Destiny? I hit level 27 the other day and thought that I had seen pretty much everything this game offers. I have the Season Pass and will probably go back to the game when that DLC comes out, but there really isn't much else for me in the main game

bread's done
Back