Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

Is anyone else getting tired of Destiny? I hit level 27 the other day and thought that I had seen pretty much everything this game offers. I have the Season Pass and will probably go back to the game when that DLC comes out, but there really isn't much else for me in the main game
I am still hooked. I can see why after a while people would be bored but I am determined to get max armor and weapons so that when the new Raid and other DLC comes out I am as equipped as possible.

Everything I do levels up my weapons and I keep playing the Raids in hopes of even more weapons!

Plus I haven't done PvP much lately so when I get bored I can always fall back on playing a bunch of PvP and just treating Destiny as primarily a PvP game until the new dlc

Ah man, that is awesome. Didn't know that's how it worked. In that case, I guess if anyone wants to join on PS4, I have a save at Atheon. Last night was my first time trying it and we got whooped around pretty badly. I will be on tonight at around 9:00pm Central. I'll message the people here who already showed interest.
Im interested, and should be on at that time so send me an invite when you are setting it up!

I'm pretty sure Bungie is having server problems, can't connect at all. I know theres a PSN maintenance, but I couldn't connect way before it.

Does every exotic weapon bounty have a pvp part? I just abandoned the depleted hand cannon after completing 2 objectives then it sent me to the crucible. After 30 seconds I quit. FPS multiplayer is the worst. ESPECIALLY when the games been out a month and everyone knows where to go and you can only run and get shot. Oh and one guy survived 2 headshots with the ice breaker and killed me. Thats enough MP for me.

Warlock is leaps and bound better for PvE than a Hunter in my mind, especially when looking at the Raid. I would much rather have Warlocks and Titans on my team than Hunters.

Since you can start off with either subclass now, I recommend you go Sunsinger right off the bat. If you are working with PvE a bunch, being able to revive yourself is an AMAZING ability and really helps you get through things solo or be an awesome medic because you can jump out in the fray to revive people and if need be can pick yourself back up during that time.
Thanks man, yeah I went with Sunsinger right away for the abilities. Raid and PvE is what I do most of the time so it made sense to go that route

Anyone interested in helping me get to the first chest in the raid? I joined both of my raid sessions in progress so I missed it each time

Im interested, and should be on at that time so send me an invite when you are setting it up!
I'm home and down for the raid with my Titan. If there's room, and Nax is cool with it, you can add me since I don't think I have him on my list unless he wants to add me.

Nax my PSN is ArJay2k8

Does every exotic weapon bounty have a pvp part? I just abandoned the depleted hand cannon after completing 2 objectives then it sent me to the crucible. After 30 seconds I quit. FPS multiplayer is the worst. ESPECIALLY when the games been out a month and everyone knows where to go and you can only run and get shot. Oh and one guy survived 2 headshots with the ice breaker and killed me. Thats enough MP for me.
Yeah, it can be tough at first. I still suck since I put most of my time in on PvE... and it doesn't help that I like to run-in like a mad man :whee: .

For now, I cherry pick the easier crucible bounties and hope to eventually hit rank 2 so that I can start buying armor, to break down into shards :)

A couple don't, A Voice in the Wilderness for the Super Good Advice and Shattered Memory Fragment for the Pocket Infinity.

Assists count towards the bounty too. Its easiest to complete the crucible part if you do it with a group, don't run into combat first like a hero. Stay back, get assists and mop up on enemies.

So I started a second character last night since I finished off everything else with my Titan. I went with a Warlock rather than a Hunter, was my decision correct or what are the thoughts on the other 2 classes. Seems like Warlock > Hunter if your main focus will be PvE. I went with the Warlock since I already have a legendary chest and helmet for that class.

On a side note, wow the jumping seems off after having a fully experienced Titan. I can cross over gaps with no problems, but the Warlock just glides and you have to do the double tap...weird
You beat me to it. I already have an exotic helm in the vault for a Warlock.

Just got sidetracked with other stuff. At least I completed Nightfall and got Gjallarhorn, but ONLY that. My other teammate got 8 shards... we both wished we could trade off.

At least my lock is gonna have a better upbringing than my Titan. It's true what they say... 2nd kid benefits from all the mistakes you make with the 1st :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Hot Fix coming tomorrow.

General

Fixed a bug where the Valkyrie-O5X Ship was the same as the Aurora Lance
Classes
Titan
Unbreakable: Fixed an issue with the perk granting more agility than intended
Warlock
Brimstone: Perk can now activate if player is airborne
Weapons
General
Fixed some issues related to quick weapon swapping
Auto Rifles
Base Damage decreased by 2%
Reduced Precision Damage multiplier from 1.50 -> 1.25 (head shot bonus)
Stability decreased by 4% - 17% (driven by stat value)
Hand Cannons
In-air accuracy now increased
Scout Rifles
Base damage increased by 6%
Damage vs. Combatants increased by 6% - 25% (based on tier)
Improved target acquisition, plus additional recoil tuning.
Shotguns
Decreased base damage at maximum range (falloff) by 20%
Shot Package Perk now has a slightly wider cone of fire
The Rangefinder and Shot Package perks are now mutually exclusive
Exotic Weapons
Vex Mythoclast
Base Damage decreased by 34%
Increased Precision Damage multiplier from 1.25 -> 1.50 (headshot bonus)
Pocket Infinity
Enhanced Battery Perk has now been replaced with the Speed Reload Perk
Perks
Metal Detector: Fixed a bug that prevents this perk from actually providing additional ammo
Lightweight: Fixed a bug that allowed additional agility to apply even when a weapon was stowed
Activities
Strikes
Engram rewards from strikes now appear in the post-game Activity Summary
Raid - Vault of Glass
Templar Encounter
Kill volume added to sniper platforms to prevent players from sitting on top of them
Relic is now removed and respawned if the holder leaves the playable area
Destinations
The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan

Raid - Vault of Glass
Templar Encounter
Kill volume added to sniper platforms to prevent players from sitting on top of them
Relic is now removed and respawned if the holder leaves the playable area
Does this mean we cant cheese the first boss battle anymore? :(

Damn they butchered the Vex Mythoclast. I guess it was the only way to stop the 2-3 shot kills in PVP. Glad I never got it, I would have tried to max it as fast as possible ~_~.

AR nerfs seem okay, I hope my Atheon's Epilogue is still good. 

Looks like they're finally trying to fix the Vault of Glass, I wonder how long it'll take them to patch Atheon. 

Finally something good for hand cannons and scout rifles. Never really like auto rifles to begin with. Pass on getting the suros and just got armors.

Does this mean we cant cheese the first boss battle anymore? :(
I hope not... : ( maybe we just change the strategy and have one or two people focus on sniping the hobs

*edit*

Just kidding I reread it and it probably means the 'leaving battleground type thing or whatever so we cant even stay on those platforms... : ((((

The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan" 

Guess this means Loot Door is closed for business.  How long 'til they catch Loot Stairs.

If any of you play PvE w/ sunslinger and need some PvP bounties kills, there is a way to cheese your way through the requirements.

ALOT of people underestimate  a maxed out solar grenade. Only full 29/30 titans survive exposure from this 27 sunslinger

-play control (ALWAYS)

-fireborn (ALWAYS unless your good with guns)

-max out toughness and recovery

-Max out your solar grenade w/ sunbreakers/viking funeral/touch of flame

-pick zones that seem restricted in movement area,claim it and camp out-- I mean protect the zone

-Anytime you see multiple reds on your radar at the zone you own and know you done for after putting up a fight, drop a grenade in the center ASAP, because they are heading that way after they kill you

-carry a maxed out shotty/invective helps out

-anytime you see a titan with a bubble up, get in the bubble ASAP and drop a solar in it ASAP

Best maps and zones (ALWAYS watch your radar)

-earth city perimeter

zone B, camp inside the walls behind the solid wall with a shotty

zone A, hide behind the crane and out of sight

-mars fire base

zone C (i think) in the zone behind the crate depending on where the attacker is coming from

-moon (there is a relatively safe tunnel between these 2 zones that won't get you ambushed if you pay attention to your radar)

zone A

zone C

" The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan"

Guess this means Loot Door is closed for business. How long 'til they catch Loot Stairs.
Probably do one hour later tonight for old tones sake. Hehe

" The Fallen have also retreated from their hold over the Rocket Yard to discuss a new takeover plan"

Guess this means Loot Door is closed for business. How long 'til they catch Loot Stairs.
Pretty soon there wont be any enemies in the open world. lol.

Man im disappointed in my first run through the VoG with my titan. All i got were shards, energy, more energy, and chatterwhite shader. Tomorrows raid i can hopefully get some boots or chest piece for my warlock. Thats the only thing i really need at this point for that character.

Man, so we spent like 2 hours in VoG on Atheon cheesing him and only succeeded once. I was the only one out of 6 to get the Mythoclast.

For shits and giggles I just went back in solo and pushed him off on my 28 lock within 5 minutes of attempts. WTF man, does his pathing change that much in a group or something? Or was it just terrible warlock being terrible -.-

Got the Sparrow and Epilogue the second time. Yay... what a fucking empty feeling.

Man, so we spent like 2 hours in VoG on Atheon cheesing him and only succeeded once. I was the only one out of 6 to get the Mythoclast.

For shits and giggles I just went back in solo and pushed him off on my 28 lock within 5 minutes of attempts. WTF man, does his pathing change that much in a group or something? Or was it just terrible warlock being terrible -.-

Got the Sparrow and Epilogue the second time. Yay... what a fucking empty feeling.
It might be a group. Two of my buddies cheesed him in five minutes. And they tried helping us do it last night in a team of 6. But we couldn't get it to work so we just did it legit haha.

It might be a group. Two of my buddies cheesed him in five minutes. And they tried helping us do it last night in a team of 6. But we couldn't get it to work so we just did it legit haha.
We cheesed it in a group of six by having only 3 of us go at him, while the rest hid in the back. It took a while (15~20 mins), but it seems that going with a smaller group helps getting him close to the edge. Now with all these patches...why not fix the server issues, chat issues and other really experience breaking things before fixing stuff that only affects how many hours you sink into the game (Raid).

I can sometimes talk to my friends and sometimes I can only hear a couple of them. Is it my internet connection or fuck is going on

Does anyone have  a save on the last boss on the raid so I can try to cheese him.  Ever since I've hit 27 on my sunslinger I've done nothing but bounties and crucible. I just get exotic bounties and hit a wall.

-On PS3

-working on getting a blutooth mic

-never been to a raid.

-On 7pm Eastern time zone usually

-PSN: nixmahn

At least you got the Mythoclast. Yeah. I got the damn Ship. FFFFFFFF. Atheon just got mad with our lucky grenades and didn't want to play with us anymore.

Finished a "Flawless Raider" trial run with friends. We ended up with five deaths total which is not bad considering the run wasn't really serious and meant to test what we needed to work on. I think after two more practice runs, we'll be ready.  :D

So I posted this in response to something on the Xbox forum here for Destiny and figured I could post it here too. Basically it is a written strategy of how to get through the Raid and the little nuances I have found and all of that jazz. Probably nothing here for the Vault veterans but those looking to start Raiding is it definitely something to read up on instead of just simply watching basic videos on it. For vets of the Raid maybe take a look still though and we can discuss if we have different strategies for anything?

I have beaten the Raid countless time now and my team and I easily plow through the Raid in no time and continuously help out low levels to get through! But yeah get ready for walls of text!! : D

Basic strategies are always have a partner. You split into 3 groups of 2 and you are always accountable for your partner directly. Best if there is level imbalance to pair them together. Have the strongest with the weakest and so on. Another important thing to note other than obviously calling out when getting overrun and when you are downed and all of that, is get in the habit of calling out the hobgoblins, or at the very least the Minotaurs. Proterians. Even if you are 110% sure you have it, still call it out just so everyone is aware of the battlefield at all times. Also, whenever a Relic is dropped SOMEONE HAS TO PICK IT UP. If the Relic (at any of the multiple points in the Raid) is dropped and stays on the ground for like 5 seconds, everyone dies. So if the Relic user falls, be sure you know who is going to pick it back up for that period (you can drop it by switching weapons through when you do the cleansing starts charging from scratch so beware of the timing). In using the Relic it is shoot for a Capt America esque shield bash, melee for a swing, jump and shoot for a groundpound, jump and melee for a midair dash, grenade to cleanse and then your super to shoot your... well super! Usually you have designated people for this use but it is good to know in case you need to step up!

The groups split in opening the initial gate fairly obviously since there are three portals to power up. Each group stays at a portal and makes sure no enemies get inside. Once you have one of the portal things up and all white you do not need to stand in it anymore, just be sure nobody else goes in it! This part is pretty simple and it is all just a matter of holding your spots and calling out whenever you need help and stuff. This is usually a good way to start off your partners too in case they haven't played with each other before much this part is fairly easy and you should practice good communication from the get go!

Once it is open good job, you have entered the Vault of Glass! Follow the right side and eventually make your way down to the first chest

Then you split with the conflux defending; one group left, one group mid and one group right. Defend center, then once that is good everyone falls back to mid for the Fanatic wave and get on high ground. Fanatics leave pools of green on the ground that MUST BE AVOIDED. If you step in it you will be marked and when the Templar does the Ritual of Negation you die. You will have to go to the center white light right in front of the Templar to cleanse yourself but be careful because not only are there a ton of enemies there, the center stairs are likely to be filled with the green stuff again! Then once the new towers spawn left and right move up to each tower and then the mid plays center backup. One stays mid left at the top of the main  spawning staircase and the other mid right. That way each one can easily peak over and give support to the other side while still focusing mid so that the side teams dont get caught from behind. Then another Fanatic wave where you all fall back to back mid and get higher ground. Then when it is all three confluxes you break into the same spots as before but center obviously focuses a bit more center than the sides. The key to that success is the groups of two. You are always aware of your partner but at the same time calling out each side to make sure you are all good as a team. Knowing who is going to cover who is ideal. You know mid right will help right if need be and mid left helps left if need be and then you establish who from the left and right can come to mid if need be ever. That way there is no hesitation and the coverage is flawless. 

Then with the Oracle wave you be sure to split up like you were when there were the side confluxes only. Have a naming system for the Oracle spawn points and you are golden. Back left/right (side or inner), mid left/right, front left/right and then center. With everyone calling it out and holding your spots you should get through that no problem.

The Templar fight may be patched so this strategy is not possible but everyone piles on the back left platform by jumping from the beginning part. Everyone clusters on the mid ledge or bottom and the Relic user stays bottom. Literally just have the Relic user Super the Templar and then ground pound around the team to help destroy the bubbles created around them. Then everyone focuses on Templar, shields back up and everyone is marked. You all fall back a little, get cleansed and then just repeat until dead. If that doest work anymore then the initial strategy is hold up on the back right in front of the cave. There is a square rock that provides good protection and a solid place to regroup when everyone needs to be cleansed. This is obviously more difficult but everyone needs to stick together on the right  and this is where Titans need to swap to the Defender subclass for sure. Basically it is the same strat as the cheesy sniper point one but this time there are enemies everywhere hahah. Try to keep one group of two on the back cave, and then each other group focusing on the other two stairs there. You HAVE TO KEEP MOVING because the hobgoblins are on the outskirts. It is a waste shooting them because they quickly respawn, it is best to just constantly keep moving and utilize the Defender bubbles. As always communication is key here and always be sure you are announcing when the shield is going down as the Relic user so that everyone prepares to destroy their shield. When the shield is down everyone focuses on the Templar and the Relic user has to be one of the top players because at this point they need to literally cover the entire area while everyone shoots. Also it is best that after the Relic user shoots the blast at the Templar, he jumps and floats in the air so that the second the bubbles spawn around everyone he can groundpound and get maximum destruction of everyones shields. The Relic needs to be groundpounding like crazy and keeping the enemies away from the fireteam as they focus on the Templar. In regards to the Oracles it is best to get them down if possible but not go out of your way to kill them. If they spawn on the other side and you dont have a clean shot just leave it and be sure everyone knows to fall back to the rock for full cleansing. After all that when he gets enraged it gets really hectic and you just buckle down. If however it seems you are to get overrun you ALL fallback to your secondary zone which is the left side of the level. You all take the back stairs where the Templar sits during the conflux part and you all relocate there temporarily and focus on all the additional enemies. You can try to hold it out there but I prefer it to be a temp position that you regroup there, clear most of the board then fall back to the right side by the rock to finish him off.

After he is dead there is a hidden pathway on the left. Take it and keep falling and eventually you get to the chest on the left. Then keep going down to the base of the Labyrinth. From here you need to sneak to the right to get the first chest. Everyone get in a single file line and NO SPRINTING OR JUMPING. You have a leader that tells everyone when to move. You go through the right cave, wait for the Gorgon to pass to your left and turn its back and then everyone power walks straight. You keep following that path and eventually on the right there is the last chest (the first is in the beginning after you open the gate) Then make your way back. From the beginning you have to go straight and then tail the gorgon that goes around the center to the left. Keep going straight however and follow the right side of that huge jutting structure. From there hug the right wall as close as possible and follow that until you round the corner. At that point you all can sprint into the cave there and bam! halfway through the Raid haha 

The jumping portion next is up to your own preference. I prefer waiting until the 3rd to last platform spawns. Once it does I sprint and jump and land on the one that spawns right after it. From there there is only one more to jump to and then the base. Pretty simple. The big thing is the nick in the ledge you have to be aware of towards the end there. All you do is jump to the left a bit and then either hover or double jump back to the right once it opens up more. Simple!

This description is freaking huge already hahah I didnt expect to type this much!

But okay we are nearing the end!

This last part communication is EVEN more important.

First off, for those that dont know, left side portal is Mars and right side Portal is Venus.

Moving forward this first part is pretty simple. You split into the same groups as before where the mid left guy goes left and mid right goes right and then you just hold up at the portal gates and destroy everything. Once you kill the Gatekeeper (noob tip: his body explodes after he dies and falls to the ground so beware of that) everyone falls back to the left portal. Here you can keep your teams or have separate teams from before but that is up to your dynamic. Here you have three people stay back and open up the gate for the left side: Mars. From here you have open person stand ON the center rock to open it and the others float around mid and the back stairs. Then the teleporting team goes through the gate. These three immediately hug the left platform and here you have two golbins, gatekeeper and two yellow shielded protoreans. Knock the goblins out right away and then focus on the Gatekeeper as quickly as possible. If the teleporting team has their Supers or Heavy ammo handy it is super easy. The very moment the Gatekeeper dies, everyone in the portal gets marked and the Relic appears. The two non Relic people fall back to the portal holding off the newly spawned hobgoblins and goblins and protoreans you initially neglected. The other character runs to the top and grabs the Relic and tries to jump/glide over the fray in the middle and end at the portal. Do a quick cleanse of the teleporting team because by that point you are all likely blind. Because again, the second the Gatekeeper is down, everyone gets marked so it is best that when the Gatekeeper is about to die the Relic person is already jumping over the protoreans to get to the relic as soon as it spawns. You go through the portal and do not move as soon as you step through. You will need to be cleansed again and so if you start moving it is hard for the Relic user to get you. Once you are cleansed back in the normal area the center conflux spawns and steady stream of protoreans spawn in the top stairwell. Two people frmo the team that opened up the gate go to the conflux with one dedicated 100% to the stairs and the other at the base of the conflux. Then the other four go to the right portal and open it up. Here the Relic user and one other person are going through. In the normal area one person stays on the portal circle to make sure it is open for them to return and the other stays around the gate itself to provide cover to the portal opener and then the center conflux team. Once inside the teleporting team destroys the new Gatekeeper as fast as possible. The relic user fires the super at it and then the other uses heavy or a super to finish it off. Again, be aware it explodes! Then the Relic user plays clean up with the goblins and stuff as the other character books it up the stairs, grabs the other relic and then moves back to the portal. Here the first Relic user should cleanse both themselves and the new Relic user as soon as they meet back up because they will likely be near blind. You both jump through the portal and now EVERYONE goes to the center conflux. Here the two portals will open up now facing the conflux. The two that were initially guarding it stay focusing on the main stairs and then each Relic user is designated a portal. They stand right at each one and groundpound the crap out of the protoreans that flow out. The other two players just hover at the base of the conflux giving support to wherever needs it. Once you get through that the gates close, relics disappear and you get ready for the final boss!

Atheon is not difficult, you just need everyone to be spot on! Haha

So we are back to two teams of three, one teleporting and another staying in. Important things to note are that the furthest three back characters (technically at the beginning gate) are the ones that get teleported back when Atheon does his thing. You will be randomly teleported to either Mars or Venus. As soon as you are you call out to your team to open up that specific gate (again mars left, venus right). In the teleported group, one person grabs the relic and the other two are designated on Oracle duty. On Mars it is fairly easy for the Relic user to take out the three Hobgoblins in the middle with a a few wuick groundpounds/ dash hits. While the Relic does that the other two STICK NEXT TO EACH OTHER and keep moving down so that they are right by the next Oracle. You need to keep moving down and sticking together so that the Relic user can cleanse you both at the same time so that you can see! The two Oracle people focus on the same Oracle as they spawn and dont stop shooting one until it is dead. If a single Oracle is alive for more than like 10 seconds, everyone dies... so it is important! Once you clean out the one area you go through the portal your team opened up and the three of you SPRINT to the back again. There the Relic user will cleanse you and then EVERYONE has unlimited supers for that brief time so you unload on Atheon. After that the Relic goes away and you get teleported again to either Mars or Venus. and you just go through it all again. It is worth noting that Venus has goblins and a yellow health protorean. It is helpful that one of the Orcacle people lob a grenade at the Protorean right away to start its health down a bit because the Relic user can easily get overrun at that point. Otherwise the method is the same in Venus as it is Mars. That is the teleporting team. The team that stays and opens the portal has two options depending on your team's strengths. We normally have two people stay at Mars and then one at Venus. Mars side actually has a little ledge you can hop to above and to the left of the gate itself that is good for your weakest player. There is little tactics here other than keep your distance because all the harpies here EXPLODE and will instantly kill you if they get close. Like I said you can split up like that if the Venus player is strong enough. Otherwise the three of you stick together and all migrate to whichever portal needs to be opened and then hold up there. The person opening the portal again needs to stand on the center rock because that way they are less likely to get blown up by the harpies. That is the main thing, keep your distance from the harpies and keep higher ground. Just keep that up and be sure to get those gates open for the teleporting team and you are golden. Also note too that when you open up the gate and the other team says they are almost going through, make sure the portal is clear of harpies otherwise the team will come through and instantly die.. which is no good. Another thing to note is if you are on the team not teleporting, be sure that you are far away from those that are so that it doesnt take you instead! But yeah this part like I said just needs everyone to be spot on and doing their jobs and you should be fine!

(there is a way to cheese him and just push him off the left side ledge but that is really boring hahah but you can easily just watch a quick video of that because there is no real group strategy needed other than the teleporting team still has to do there thing and the other team instead eggs on Atheon into the side to push him off with their grenades and supers!)

And there you have it, an extremely long winded explanation of how my team runs the Raid and the general mechanics behind it all!

This is huge and I know it is not formatted well but I just started ranting and apparently wanted avoid work hahah. There are videos explaining various methods and stuff but I figured this way I can spell out everything and how my team plows through. If you need clarification just ask or if you have strategies that work better for you lets discuss!!

I played the hell out of IB last night and was able to get to rank 3!! On top of that, got Mida Multi-Tool drop as well. However, the Goldspiral shader is ugly as hell on a warlock. Bought 2 to throw on my other guardians, though. A good day in the Destiny universe for sure.

Ha that's funny, crazy it looks like the stock market is finally swinging up today.  It's been a long week for the investors here but the market was long overdue for a correction.  Not sure if I'll be back in the iglo tonight but if I'm not I'll be over at the Ramada playing jokes on the closet with the french silk pie.

Hope Xur has some more good stuff this week. Got 10 coins from the Nightfall, the usual 9 from the weekly, 2 from a Vanguard rank up, and 1 more from an engram I got during the weekly. Sitting on 40+ now.

Hope Xur has some more good stuff this week. Got 10 coins from the Nightfall, the usual 9 from the weekly, 2 from a Vanguard rank up, and 1 more from an engram I got during the weekly. Sitting on 40+ now.
Yeah I have a ton since I have my maxed alternate Warlock and normal Warlock plus I didnt buy anything last week! I should have about 40 as well!

I can retire from PvP now...

2mzz3wp.jpg

Ugh, teribble drops this week...

Nightfall - Ass shards
Raid (normal) - Vision of Confluence, Hawkmoon (already had), ass shards + energy, shader

I hope Xur has something good stuff on Friday. Warock Helm or Gjallahorn pls!

So I have been having issues with my PS3 while playing Destiny. Not being able to hear some of my friends in my fire team, constant freezes and my PS3 even froze and then shut down by itself...freaking scared the crap out of me and hope it has nothing to do with my console. Anyone else having issues??

bread's done
Back