Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

Got the iron banner hand cannon yesterday, and got the rocket launcher today. I rerolled it a few times and got a good combo. First its arc, then it has tracking, stability, and when the mag is empty it reloads faster, which will be every time since it only holds one rocket at a time. So it works out well. I tested it out and it holds 7 rockets max with raid boots. I was worried it would only hold 4 or less, so the fact that i can hold 7 makes it pretty useful since i think all i have is solar or void rocket launchers. :)

PS I need more vault space!
I got 3 of those RL (and only those 3 RL) just doing IB, rerolled 1 of them with solar/cluster bomb/field scout/clown cart. I think its slightly worse than the Hezen RL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope arkjay didnt reroll the shotty cause the default build is supposed to be awesome. I havent even leveled it and its the best shotty I've ever used. Hits like a ton of brick and you dont have to be standing one foot from something to use it.
I did. It's got full auto, hammer forged (Or Field Scout but with 6 it's pointless) and I forgot the other perk. (It might be grenadier but I can't remember) I lost rangefinder but hammer forged should be good enough with full auto I hope. Oh and it's solar. It's kind of a baby Invective now.

lol @me calling you arkjay...

The one I was using in IB had full auto...its nice but had like zero range. I really only used it to jump into titan bubbles and kill the bubble maker point blank when I didnt have a super.

lol @me calling you arkjay...
Yeah.... I tried my best to not point that out haha.

Also, I'm getting really friggin sick and tired of leveling up these stupid factions and getting nothing in return. Dating back to my original Warlock, I've leveled up a faction between all three characters well over a combined 50 times now and have yet to recieve one single shader. Not even one of the ships. Just useless shards, energy and commendations with the occasional coin, mote or gun/gear. (And the gun/gear has been useless more often then not as well.)

EDIT: I just checked and I have 25 crucible commendations and 10 vanguard. So that's 35 rank-ups since TDB alone and I'm positive I had just as many, if not more before TDB dropped.

Did crota regular for shits and giggles 3x in a row. Its so easy its hilarious.

Saw a gjallyhorn drop on deathsinger, also 2x no land beyonds and one dragons breath over the course of the three runs.

I got mats and the hunter and Titan class items again...3rd run I got nada...need to put the effort into that 3rd dude...

Did crota on normal and jimmy got my monte carlo. -_-

I did get a 4th hunter helm and thunderlord, but ill never get monte carlo apparently.

I did get a 4th hunter helm and thunderlord, but ill never get monte carlo apparently.
This right here is the stuff that just furthers my frustration with this game. The RNG is so stupidly annoying. It's not like any other RNG I've ever experienced. It seems like every single person has those one or two unattainable items. For you it's HotPF, Monte Carlo and the Arachnid. For me it's the HotPF & the Crux/Necro. Mars can't get a Gjallarhorn to save his life. Same with FF and the Hawkmoon. Jimmy, well he's just the luckiest SOB alive so he doesn't count. :whistle2: But seriously, there's no way that's just a coincidence. It's further frustrating when you need one of those things and you always see OTHER people who don't even need/want whatever that item is to drop for them. As discussed before it's like the game is intentionally trolling you.

Now, before anyone says it, no, getting these items will not stop me from playing this game. I still have plenty of things to do, guns to level up, etc etc. Getting these things would only just ADD to it, extending the game's life. I'm the type of person who likes to change things up a lot. I like to switch up my gear, have pretty different colors, etc etc, so when this game consistently avoids giving me a faction shader it's having an adverse effect. Constantly getting garbage ass rewards (and witnessing others getting garbage ass rewards as well) does not make me want to keep coming back. I'm continuing to lose my interest in Destiny and when the game keeps kicking me when I'm down I just find it harder and harder to not lose it entirely. If it weren't for the fact that I stupidly went digital I would have traded this game in for sure by now. But since I have, let's face it, you all know I'll be back in a day or two. :wall:

This week starts really good got my hands on Fatebringer after downed Templar from cp. 3rd Black Hammer after got dc at Crota, fcking game said no internet connection while I was still online on PSN, and I thought by the time I get back it would be over already, but no they- random from lfg waited for me but didn't bother to revive and just finished Crota XD. 3 more shards and my Titan will finally reach 32.
Stupid NF w no burn again but it was breeze, Black Hammer is really useful in any strike.

But seriously, there's no way that's just a coincidence. It's further frustrating when you need one of those things and you always see OTHER people who don't even need/want whatever that item is to drop for them. As discussed before it's like the game is intentionally trolling you.
And the flip side of it is that it seems the game likes to give you a ton of one or two specific items. It's a running joke with the people I raid with that I always get Thunderlord. I got it like 2 weeks in a row from Deathsinger and another time from the Gorgon chest. One guy in our group has never gotten it and it drives him nuts. Then guess what happens this week: I get one from the Gorgon chest and then another from one of our Crota runs (at Deathsinger). So I got 2 within an hour of each other. Seriously, I've gotten at least 5 or 6 of those in the last month.

On the other hand, I've never gotten the stupid Hunger of Crota. And the game refuses to give me Suros or Red Death (or HotPF - blew through 7 engrams without getting that last week) as exotic drops. But it did give me another Icebreaker today from Nightfall - but of course I already have one maxed on each character.

At least I had a little bit of luck this week: I had not gotten the Crux in 17 tries (I've done the max of 3 kills per week since Hard came out). But then on the 18th try (our third Crota kill last night), I finally got the damn thing. That's a relief - now I can concentrate on Normal mode kills for Hunger of Crota (and the Hunter class item). FYI - amongst the 17 potential drops (we had 6 people two times and 5 the last time), that was the ONLY Crux to drop. But most of the others already had it.

Do you guys get alot of exotics from RAIDs only? I've only gotten a Hawkmoon from gorgon chest, hunter helm from NF, and a couple ice breakers from crucible/iron banner. All my other exotic guns are from bounties.It seems weps Xur rarely sells can only be gotten from the RAID.

Yeah I rerolled my IB rocket to get arc back and also got tracking...I think the other one I'll use adds more ammo per clip...the last one kind of sucks as its recharge grenade, but I was out of motes so oh wells.

I hope arkjay didnt reroll the shotty cause the default build is supposed to be awesome. I havent even leveled it and its the best shotty I've ever used. Hits like a ton of brick and you dont have to be standing one foot from something to use it.
If you like the IB shotty, you should look out for the "bronzed Chasma ESC" blue rewards from crucible, same impact and better stability. I have 2, 1 with shot package, other with rangefinder, unfortunately the next perks were always extended mag. Apparently you can get hammer forged in that slot and that what makes it OP in regular crucible. It funny that I've never actually tried them out since I've fully upgraded my efrideet's spear and found a fusion with good charge/stability/range/reload when perks are included.

heard "crash casket" is also up there in best shotty's

I just figure when I get the gjally it will be a day of epic awesome. Until then I'm ok...I have 3 Truths LOL

I'm not even sure the crux is worth putting up with lfg groups who suck anymore. Everyone hates necro anyway...

I have more fun doing Atheon or regular because you can mess about and have fun instead of having to perform without any mistakes or any slackers. The group that did regular 3 times tried hard Crota a few times, but it was clear some of the people did not have the necessary skill or firepower after a couple of tries. The group never even made it to Ogres. Thats how you know the group sucks and not the game is messing up. One guy didnt have tracking rockets for example and often missed. One guy fell off the ledge and died. Just stuff like that. One time someone died in the glass room  :beer:

And I got mats & more mats. NF got Thunderlord (4th one, 2 last week). Still no GHron & I can't even remember what else I got from the NF tbh :bs:

I just figure when I get the gjally it will be a day of epic awesome. Until then I'm ok...I have 3 Truths LOL

I'm not even sure the crux is worth putting up with lfg groups who suck anymore. Everyone hates necro anyway...

I have more fun doing Atheon or regular because you can mess about and have fun instead of having to perform without any mistakes or any slackers. The group that did regular 3 times tried hard Crota a few times, but it was clear some of the people did not have the necessary skill or firepower after a couple of tries. The group never even made it to Ogres. Thats how you know the group sucks and not the game is messing up. One guy didnt have tracking rockets for example and often missed. One guy fell off the ledge and died. Just stuff like that. One time someone died in the glass room :beer:
At this point we have downed Crota hard with 5 people & me not even wearing a mic, since I was in a call, just had to turn the speakers on. Crota normal with 5 is easy, heck we were even trying random stupid stuff. I really want to avoid Crota hard if possible, but a run here and there might OK, just not looking to go into 3 of them. Heck especially when the Ghorn just won't drop :shame:

Did 2 NF, 2 gorgon chest, 2 death singer & 2 NM Crota (just a No land beyon dropped from both fights :wall: ) and the only things that I got were the alpha lupi chest and the last word... still no Ghorn, red dead and or Monte carlo.

Speaking of exotic drops, do you guys think that it would be smart to do atheon NM and HM or just HM? (which is what I've been doing for a very long time) because for crota I always do NM and HM to have a better chance to get the exotics.

Did 2 NF, 2 gorgon chest, 2 death singer & 2 NM Crota (just a No land beyon dropped from both fights :wall: ) and the only things that I got were the alpha lupi chest and the last word... still no Ghorn, red dead and or Monte carlo.

Speaking of exotic drops, do you guys think that it would be smart to do atheon NM and HM or just HM? (which is what I've been doing for a very long time) because for crota I always do NM and HM to have a better chance to get the exotics.

At this point we have downed Crota hard with 5 people & me not even wearing a mic, since I was in a call, just had to turn the speakers on. Crota normal with 5 is easy, heck we were even trying random stupid stuff. I really want to avoid Crota hard if possible, but a run here and there might OK, just not looking to go into 3 of them. Heck especially when the Ghorn just won't drop :shame:
Yeah 5 people can do it on hard if everyone is awesome, but some people just are not awesome...One person dying puts the whole operation at risk as you have to stop and shoot the oversoul. Half the time while doing this someone else dies because they are not in a safe place and have lost focus.

I have never received Thunderlord, Gjallerhorn, Dragons Breath, Universal Remote, Mask of the 3rd Man, Heart of Praxic Fire, Insurmountable Skull Fort, Helm of Inmost Light, or MK44 Stand Asides. Out of those I really only care about getting at least one Gjally and Thunderlord would be cool.

My level 8 Warlock has a full set of exotic helmets he cant wear yet...I guess if the dlc is really not coming until mid summer I will have him leveled up soon.

Did 3 NF's last night and got 3 exotics, all dups (Dragons Breath, Glasshouse, Inmost Light).

DB was, I think, my 6th and the helms had the exact same stats as my current ones.

And yup, I cheesed it with my LDR :whistle2:$ . Almost solo'd it until a friend joined near the end.

Made the no-burn NF fun, just because my friend couldn't believe it could be done. So, did the only natural thing and ran it 2x more :rofl:

Oh, should also share my IB story. Ignored it like I do so many other times. Hopped into it Sunday night since I was just bored with PvE and a few other friends wanted to play.

So go in from scratch and in 2 hours get up to rank 2, all without bounties. We went on 7 game win streak, which could've been 8 (but we lost after coming back from a 5k deficit), then won the next 3 before calling it quits. I might have been able to hit rank 4 if I only had the time to play Monday night.

I really enjoyed it this time around, but mostly because of the group. Can't seem to get into PvP unless I'm playing with other friends.

Crota normal with 5 is easy, heck we were even trying random stupid stuff. I really want to avoid Crota hard if possible, but a run here and there might OK, just not looking to go into 3 of them. Heck especially when the Ghorn just won't drop :shame:
This IS where I'm currently at too.

I'll hop into hard to help out friends, but really don't give 2 "ishts" about HAVING to get my clears in for the week.

Crota hard is where fun goes to die... :p

I went home at lunch and did the matchmade weekly. It was no problem to have a 31 and 30 random in with my 32. No one was on mic though. I noticed my crota autorifle had lost quite a bit of range right away...that SUCKS. I was afraid to equip my hawkmoon for fears I would cry if it was nerfed too hard.

Otherwise it was uneventful got coins and engrams, 2 purple, one became a warlock chest and the other energies, waka waka waka....

I do seem to get most of my exotics from Raids. Well, there is a 2x chance in each one, so that kind of makes sense. Whereas the NF is just a single, seemingly lower, chance.

As for the patch: nice, I have one more Heroic to run and I can just hop right on and do it now without having to find people.

totallyjem said:
Yeah 5 people can do it on hard if everyone is awesome, but some people just are not awesome...One person dying puts the whole operation at risk as you have to stop and shoot the oversoul. Half the time while doing this someone else dies because they are not in a safe place and have lost focus.
The key to Hard is really just a competent swordbearer. Everyone else just needs to not do stupid shit. You can easily do it with 5, and probably almost as easily with 4. We did it 5 no problem last night. In fact, the fewer people, the less chance there is for someone to screw up. This is another big difference between Atheon and Crota. At Atheon, more always helps and if someone dies, it is no huge deal. On Hard Crota, it pretty much means a wipe, since, if nothing else, it screws up the timing. At this point I usually get through it without even taking any damage (and if I do it is usually in that initial room clear-out stage).

But it really only takes 3 G-Horn shots (maybe plus a little primary to be safe) to down Crota on hard (assuming you are 32). You could easily just have one or two people doing that. There are various ways of dealing with the boomers. You can put a Titan in a bubble on the bridge to distract them. You can have someone stagger them with headshots. Or you can do what my group does: send the level 31 or Gjallahorn-less player behind the boomer tower to shoot at the wall. This does wonders at distracting them.

So, really, 4 people is all that is needed and only the swordbearer has to be truly awesome. One or two can shoot rockets (and now that we all own nearly unlimited synths that shouldn't be an issue), and one can distract. The skill of the swordbearer is key of course. Ours was a little shaky the first few weeks and we'd wipe repeatedly because he didn't go invis at the right time or whatever. But this week he just breezed through 3 kills in a row. I think we only wiped maybe 3 times total on 3 hard Crota clears.

As for using LFG, I had two completely opposite experiences with it last week. Group one had some people who didn't know the hard mode mechanics at all. We wiped several times in the crystal room, which was clearly not a good sign. So of course we never even made it to the ogres. On top of that, they wasted time each run doing the heavy ammo glitch which got really annoying (I still had synths from the last time Xur had them so I didn't bother). They gave up after about 10 tries. Then I jumped right into another group and we did it first try. So, yeah, if you aren't at least making it to the ogres fairly consistently (and it is not due to disappearing swords and other glitches), then bail and find another group.

ludwigfrech said:
I don't think it matters. Just running Hard ought to be fine. I only want to run Normal Crota now so I can get Hunger of Crota - that and the Hunter class item are the only things I'm missing from that Raid now.

That hunter class item took forever to drop for me too and since I got the first one I've had 2 more drop...and a second titan skirt as well.

totallyjem said:
That hunter class item took forever to drop for me too and since I got the first one I've had 2 more drop...and a second titan skirt as well.
Yeah, in general the class items have been very scarce for me, which is the total opposite of VoG. I do the Gorgon chest each week and I usually get at least 1 class item across my 3 chars. For Crota, I have gotten the Titan and Warlock ones just once. The Titan one I got in the first few weeks. The Warlock one I got about a month ago. And I have yet to get the Hunter one. I've done the Raid every chance I could on each character since it came out. So the drop rate for those is clearly much lower than it was in VoG. Meanwhile I've gotten 6-8 of each hard mode weapon ;).

You could shoot more than once and get more ammo before it despawned. Another thing that was advantageous to players they fixed so we would stop having fun.

I did one nightfall and got a legendary FWC machine gun womp womp...

I did the bridge part solo so i could maybe get a better warlock chest, but no dice. Only have gotten 2 warlock chests from crota and both were full strength.

I dont know what it is, but when i did the lamp part solo with my titan it was easy, thrall barely hurt me. Then when i go to do it with my warlock im lucky to even get to the rock before they kill me. I dont understand why the warlock feels so weak. Both were level 32.

So it looks like the 1.1.1 patch got rid of the AP-sniper exploit during the Deathsinger fight (shooting the 2 wizards through the crystal floor to get them out faster). I guess I'll bank my LDR now, though I hardly ever used that method in the first place.

I got 3x Scout Rifles from my 3 NF runs this week, two of which were insta-sharded. That last one was a Saterine(?) Rapier that had Firefly, which is great since I missed getting the IB one last week.

I did the bridge part solo so i could maybe get a better warlock chest, but no dice. Only have gotten 2 warlock chests from crota and both were full strength.

I dont know what it is, but when i did the lamp part solo with my titan it was easy, thrall barely hurt me. Then when i go to do it with my warlock im lucky to even get to the rock before they kill me. I dont understand why the warlock feels so weak. Both were level 32.
Are you using MIDA? It's not required but does help a lot when running to the rock.

That said, I can't make the jump on my warlock for the life of me. I've heard people say you should watch the pulsing on the lamps or the timing of the weight of darkness count. Running right after it 'ticks' should give you more time to jump before the weight comes back.

So it looks like the 1.1.1 patch got rid of the AP-sniper exploit during the Deathsinger fight (shooting the 2 wizards through the crystal floor to get them out faster). I guess I'll bank my LDR now, though I hardly ever used that method in the first place.

I got 3x Scout Rifles from my 3 NF runs this week, two of which were insta-sharded. That last one was a Saterine(?) Rapier that had Firefly, which is great since I missed getting the IB one last week.
Oh man, might mean I won't be able to repeat the cheeze on RocketsMcDickface. Guess this is the easiest way for Bungie to stop people from fighting bosses, from outside the map. Still have the weekly's to run so I guess I'll eventually find out.

If they nerfed LDR on the whole, then it'll be worthless to me. Pretty much only saw action when I needed to shoot the swordbearer (when he'd hide behind cover)

Oh man, might mean I won't be able to repeat the cheeze on RocketsMcDickface. Guess this is the easiest way for Bungie to stop people from fighting bosses, from outside the map. Still have the weekly's to run so I guess I'll eventually find out.

If they nerfed LDR on the whole, then it'll be pretty worthless to me. Pretty much only saw action when I needed to shoot the swordbearer (when he'd hide behind cover)
Rocketdouche can still be shot through the lamps, not sure about the out-of-bounds glitch anymore. Haven't seen if shooting thru pillars during Crota still works though. I know the Phogoth AP cheese no longer works, so it seems in general AP rounds got a big nerf. Also seeing reports of the Auto-RIfle 2.5% dmg nerf going a LOT higher (upwards of 10% lowered dmg), which pisses me off.

Shotguns PVE buff is supposed to be awesome, though.

Nixmahn snagged thunderlord from nightfall...I got coins :/

Pistols don't feel nearly as nerfed as auto rifles and fusions, thank jeebus.

I need to level up all my neglected pulse rifles like bad juju and the raid ones...see if they are super rad now.

I'm broke from IB still...

Shotguns got a huge boost my IB one isn't even upgraded and it one shotted yellow knights on the moon...maybe switching from fusion to shotguns since fusions were about useless in nightfall for me...they might have ruined them.

Only need the monte carlo to have all exotic guns, Jimmy got one last night when i did the raid with him. Tonight mars gets one while raiding with me at the deathsinger. This game loves to troll me. I did end up getting a multi-tool, but i already had one on the character that got it. Lame.

Pistols don't feel nearly as nerfed as auto rifles and fusions, thank jeebus.

I need to level up all my neglected pulse rifles like bad juju and the raid ones...see if they are super rad now.
Vex is also hit by the fusion nerf, though Bungie has said it was an oversight that it got hit as hard as it was. Shotguns are indeed the bee's knees now.

Zip from two normal CE runs* (still need Crota from run #2), though I'm finding it increasingly hilarious how easy it is to solo/2/3 man CE content.

Wow, they really did beef up the shotguns. Well im not sure how it was before. But with a 283 Judgment VI, i was able to two shot those level 20 yellow bar minotaurs on venus. Also did my mars bounties with it and was pretty much one shotting everything. Pretty awesome.

And after the update, the crucible has turned into the pulse rifle wars.

Also i had 2/3 first blood on my bounty, got the 3rd, but the game didnt count it. This is the second time ive noticed this.

Funny how Bungie says there should be no one, single way to play Destiny... but then they patch it and drive us to play it a certain way.

Anyway, my shottys might actually see get to see the PvE world. 

Did a quick Weekly last night... while it's annoying that the randoms don't know how I want to tackle certain battles (like hanging back and sniping the tank from atop the cliffs), I'm still happy to have matchmaking.  It's one less thing that I have to synchronize my watch to.

Also, seems like the LDR nerf didn't hit too hard.  I was able to take out "Rockets" from the no-no zone ;)  .

The randoms are probably still trying to figure out what happened. :lol:

Still need to check out Phogoth and Sepiks.  Plus I want to try Omnigul, though getting into position seems tricky

Also, seems like the LDR nerf didn't hit too hard. I was able to take out "Rockets" from the no-no zone ;) .

The randoms are probably still trying to figure out what happened. :lol:

Still need to check out Phogoth and Sepiks. Plus I want to try Omnigul, though getting into position seems tricky
I just got an LDR with firefly, rodeo and AP rounds (void). Is it still worth leveling up now? Person I was playing said that was a perfect roll so I decided not to shard it.

So that megaman guy is at it with more leaks today. (He was the one who originally leaked HoW content and correctly predicted no burn Omni last week and no burn Valus this week.)

Most notable of the new leaks is a new social hub/tower like area in the reef. One can assume this is where we'll need to go to start/turn in quest lines/queen's bounties ala Eris in the Tower. One can also assume there will be new vendors here as well. This may be how they get around the "raid gear won't be rendered useless with How". (By possibly putting it behind a DLC wall as well as a light level wall. Say, for example, you need to be light level 32 to even enter this new Reef Tower.) Just an assumption though and in no way means how they will handle it. Also, I wonder if this new Reef Tower will have an upgraded vault or, possibly an entirely different vault separate from the Tower vault? I would hope it's not the latter. I can already see forgetting which vault has which gun, etc, etc.

Lastly, megaman also stated that HotPF was in Xur's inventory for sale this week before the 1.1.1 update (When he was able to do whatever it is that he does to figure it out) but since the update he can't access the loot table so it may or may not have changed. So, basically, don't get your hopes up. (And like I said before he's been 100% on stuff so far, has datamined pretty much everything we found out about early, so he definitely knows his stuff and would have no reason to lie.)

I just got an LDR with firefly, rodeo and AP rounds (void). Is it still worth leveling up now? Person I was playing said that was a perfect roll so I decided not to shard it.
That's definitely a great roll. I've gotten 2 LDR drops and they were pretty much the same as the one sold by the Vanguard only with void and solar damage.

I use mostly when I'm swapping out IceBreaker (in order to use a different exotic) or for those few times I know I'm shooting thru walls & stuff. So at this point, that means those strikes I mentioned and then taking out the chicken-isht swordbearer in the crota fight.

It's a great alt sniper to have; just wish mine had firefly.

So that megaman guy is at it with more leaks today. (He was the one who originally leaked HoW content and correctly predicted no burn Omni last week and no burn Valus this week.)

Most notable of the new leaks is a new social hub/tower like area in the reef. One can assume this is where we'll need to go to start/turn in quest lines/queen's bounties ala Eris in the Tower. One can also assume there will be new vendors here as well. This may be how they get around the "raid gear won't be rendered useless with How". (By possibly putting it behind a DLC wall as well as a light level wall. Say, for example, you need to be light level 32 to even enter this new Reef Tower.) Just an assumption though and in no way means how they will handle it. Also, I wonder if this new Reef Tower will have an upgraded vault or, possibly an entirely different vault separate from the Tower vault? I would hope it's not the latter. I can already see forgetting which vault has which gun, etc, etc.

Lastly, megaman also stated that HotPF was in Xur's inventory for sale this week before the 1.1.1 update (When he was able to do whatever it is that he does to figure it out) but since the update he can't access the loot table so it may or may not have changed. So, basically, don't get your hopes up. (And like I said before he's been 100% on stuff so far, has datamined pretty much everything we found out about early, so he definitely knows his stuff and would have no reason to lie.)
Sounds interesting. Im still wondering about those exotic faction class items. Wish i knew more about them.

HotPF would be great if he does sell it tomorrow, at least we wont have to wait long to find out.

This is all interesting, but really hope we DON'T have to go to 2 separate towers to get our stuff done.

It's already annoying to run around the tower to turn stuff in. Imagine if you have to go thru all the extra load sections (orbit, destination, fly) just because "Your vendor is in another Tower".

Here's hoping Praxic Fire doesn't see it's own shadow :pray:

c835b052306a475e7f1321fd515e638f.jpg

It is now possible to equip/unequip & transfer items to and from the vault using the Destiny app!!!!!

Yep I was just about to post about the new ability to access the vault and transfer items from the companion app and bungie.net. I don't get why they couldn't have just designed something in game, but it's better than nothing.

Oh and also..

If you’re transferring an item that has a quantity (like materials) you’ll get a prompt that asks “How many?” If you just need a couple, there’s no need to take the whole stack. Just get what you need.

So basically, if you're like me and you lumped all your wax idols, ether seeds and the like together you can now evenly divide them among your three characters with ease.

Also, on the bad side of the news, apparently the Vex wasn't the only thing to get an accidental ninja nerf. The hand cannon nerf was also stupidly applied to Golden Gun making it damn near useless unless your opponent is within decent range. I've read reports of people taking two GG shots and surviving since the patch.

I read iron banner is scheduled for march 17 and chest and gauntlets will be 36 light. So i guess thats cool, but really gauntlets again? Also will sell machine gun and auto rifle. 

Thunderlord and hard light might be sold by xur in the coming weeks, gjallarhorn is not being scheduled to be sold in any weeks. :(

Just got my 1st thunderlord too, even when you think you've won Xur/Destiny is just trolling you. 

I read iron banner is scheduled for march 17 and chest and gauntlets will be 36 light. So i guess thats cool, but really gauntlets again? Also will sell machine gun and auto rifle.

Thunderlord and hard light might be sold by xur in the coming weeks, gjallarhorn is not being scheduled to be sold in any weeks. :(
All of that info came from megaman and was pre 1.1.1 patch so there's a chance that some of it could change like with the HotPF tomorrow. I guess we'll see tomorrow. (Although it shouldn't, especially the IB stuff.)

Also, you need to step up your technology game son. :p At least get a cell phone or something. Those Straight Talk phones at Walmart are pretty cheap and you can easily get one with Android.

bread's done
Back