Deus Ex: HR PC for $9.99 ALIVE @ Amazon + $5 credit.

zalep

CAG Veteran
Same. Awesome deal but I got so many games on backlog I had to start a special 'Need to play' catagory on steam. Still not done with Skyrim. =/

Just a heads up that the Missing Link DLC is still quite a bit (relatively speaking) cheaper at Gamersgate ($5.09 vs $10.04). Now to pull the trigger or wait and hope for 75% off at Steam....hmmmm...

Is this a DOTD deal? and if i buy this, will i be able to download it again on a different computer? I'm getting a new computer soon and wanna pick this up for only $10.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Same. Awesome deal but I got so many games on backlog I had to start a special 'Need to play' catagory on steam. Still not done with Skyrim. =/[/QUOTE]

You can never be done with Skyrim, unless you actually follow the horrible main quest line.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']Is this a DOTD deal? and if i buy this, will i be able to download it again on a different computer? I'm getting a new computer soon and wanna pick this up for only $10.[/QUOTE]

According to Amazon rep Tony, deal lasts through weekend. DX HR uses Steam(works), so you can definitely install it on multiple computers.

[quote name='yabber']$4.99 for Deus Ex? Yes please :D[/QUOTE]

Not really, you are going to have to spend more money to even use the $5 credit, and it looks like they are only going to be able to be used on more expensive games. Its a good deal though $5 future credit or not.

[quote name='Xerxes']Do these coupons roll. Like if I bought another game with a coupon do I get another $5 coupon?[/QUOTE]

You will but they don't stack so 2 $5 coupons !+ $10 discount it equals 2 $5 discounts on 2 separate orders.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='hmbtnguy']So is the coupon mailed after the purchase of the game? Cause I don't see anything on the DE:HR page about it.[/QUOTE]

There is a link under the price that says "Special Offers Available". Click it and you'll see the offer.

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, this is a kick ass deal! Even if (or when) Steam has Deus Ex on sale for up to 75%, the price will come to $12.50.

I think someone here mentioned it, but just want to confirm...does the Amazon D/L still come with the Tactical Enhancement Pack?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Wow, this is a kick ass deal! Even if (or when) Steam has Deus Ex on sale for up to 75%, the price will come to $12.50.

I think someone here mentioned it, but just want to confirm...does the Amazon D/L still come with the Tactical Enhancement Pack?[/QUOTE]

I bought it today when the price dropped to $9.99 and can confirm it includes the Tactical Enhancement Pack. I doubt it's changed since then.

[quote name='sunghost']I bought it today when the price dropped to $9.99 and can confirm it includes the Tactical Enhancement Pack. I doubt it's changed since then.[/QUOTE]

Yup, you're right! Just bought and activated on Steam, and sure enough, the Tactical pack is there. Thanks for confirming...and thanks for the deal Tony! :D

[quote name='guyver2077']considering it... worth the $10 even if no multiplayer or worth waiting some more for it to drop?[/QUOTE]

You get $5 with the purchase. Buy it already.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']You get $5 with the purchase. Buy it already.[/QUOTE]
"Order this product between now and 12/31/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

Just so you know the credit is only good towards certain games.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']You get $5 with the purchase. Buy it already.[/QUOTE]

i think everyones getting confused about this.. its just the same coupon amazon has been offering all month for digital downloads thats good for 'best of' titles

Yes, I think I have about 9 or 10 of those coupons now. I blame all the good co op titles that have been on sale for that, one for me, one for the wife. :)

[quote name='guyver2077']considering it... worth the $10 even if no multiplayer or worth waiting some more for it to drop?[/QUOTE]

I know this is CheapAssGamer, but you gotta be kiddin' me... :p

[quote name='guyver2077']i think everyones getting confused about this.. its just the same coupon amazon has been offering all month for digital downloads thats good for 'best of' titles[/QUOTE]

It's still a thing you get for buying the game at its already cheap ass price!

To buy this and hope that I can build this PC I want to soonish and then play it..

Or to skip and get the console versions.....

........But damn, that's a very, very sweet deal.

[quote name='guyver2077']fine fine.. ordered..[/QUOTE]

Aw, I didn't mean to guilt trip you into it, I just think it's a steal at $10 given that it's AAA content and not even half a year old. But hey, I'm glad to see you made the jump.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Easily one of the best games of the year, you would be insane to skip this for $5[/QUOTE]

It's $10, not $5.

GOTY here... as fun as Skyrim is, this has the better story. Skyrim has more content, but this game is just.. so good. The story/gameplay/atmosphere/music.. it's all perfect.

where do you guys see the tactical enhancement pack at? i just activated this on steam and in my game library when i right click and select "view downloadable content" i don't see anything listed. is this dlc in game?

[quote name='frpilot']where do you guys see the tactical enhancement pack at? i just activated this on steam and in my game library when i right click and select "view downloadable content" i don't see anything listed. is this dlc in game?[/QUOTE]

That's weird it showed in there for me.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']That's weird it showed in there for me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I didn't get it either, hmmm

[quote name='sunghost']Also comes with the Tactical Enhancement Pack.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. How/where? I activated it on Steam and it doesn't make any mention of having the DLC, just the game itself.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I'm confused. How/where? I activated it on Steam and it doesn't make any mention of having the DLC, just the game itself.[/QUOTE]

They might've ran out of codes that came with the Tactical Enhancement Pack DLC.

I have everything recommended to run this game except my video card. It reaches minimum, but it'll run Duke Nukem Forever on Ultra High settings, just for reference. I have this on 360, is it worth getting the PC version?

[quote name='frpilot']did you guys get two codes? (one for game and one for dlc)[/QUOTE]

No, if you ordered it when the sale price first went up you shouldve gotten the game + DLC in one code. If you order now, I'm guessing you just get a code that redeems only the game, and no DLC.

I bought 3 copies. 1 for myself and 2 as Christmas gifts for friends. Now I just need my new computer parts to come in.

bread's done
Back